Question for the females

Would you accept this

• Yes if my husband wants more wifes there is no problem with that the more the merrier

• Oh hell no.

• I really don't know to be honest.

• I might depending on the situation

• First let me find a husband on this forsaken planet.

• I hate my life

Results are only viewable after voting.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Stopped at men can't even take care of one single family. Just cuz daddy might not've been around all the time for you when you needed him doesn't mean most or all men are like that and excuse me, we don't need an excuse to do what's halal. And btw it definitely is and nobody cares if you don't find it appealing you egotistical narcissist that's irrelevant. And why the hell are you mentioning requirements??? Hoe this ain't some job application we're just having casual discourse. :mugshotman:
There’s actually something mentally wrong with you where you can’t accept someone else’s choice nor even put respect if you disagree. You don’t seem like your following in Muhammed PBUH’s path at all, so how can you take care of more than one person if you can’t even talk to someone right. I won’t judge you and carry on your way, just now you lost all my respect for how rude you’ve been this entire thread.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Not force but it would be nice to have a wife who is open for such a thing. I wil discuss this with my wife before cufing her. She has to be open about this.
I have no problem with that, it’s people who try to force it on someone that doesn’t want to which you stated you aren’t.

There’s actually something mentally wrong with you where you can’t accept someone else’s choice nor even put respect if you disagree. You don’t seem like your following in Muhammed PBUH’s path at all, so how can you take care of more than one person if you can’t even talk to someone right. I won’t judge you and carry on your way, just now you lost all my respect for how rude you’ve been this entire thread.
Cuz I used a bit of slang??? :stopit:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
getting another wife won't fulfill anything except his desires
it's not an obligation walaal
in comparison, financially supporting your wife is an obligation
Dude don't you see the benefits in having another woman with you in the house, doing stuff together, chilling, going outside. it's only benefits. How blessed those men are with multiple wives not only they are happy their wives are the happiest women on earth.

It’s not the same thing at all. Fasting and praying are a pillar of Islam. Polygamy is not an obligation. It’s permissible true , that’s why men who want several wives need to talk about this before getting married. It’s about respect. What’s the point of bringing in a second one when the first is miserable ? She might leave which brings you back to square one. One wife.
I'm not talking about worst case scenario lool. :mjlol:

I am not a female and I have voted. Marrying a 2nd wife takes a toll on the 1st wife and her children. I am speaking from experience. I went through so much shit that if I didn't have a reason to live for, I'd have killed myself long ago

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
best friend or distant female cousin:ummhmm::ummhmm:
WARYA STOP PLAYING:gucciwhat:
I'm serious is that not amazing to have someone to relate to always with you sharing your life with just like your husband instead its a female and you can relate to each other on multiple levels. living with your bestie imagine that.

I have no problem with that, it’s people who try to force it on someone that doesn’t want to which you stated you aren’t.
You can stipulate that your husband-to-be doesn't take a second wife and it's the husband's choice not the wife's choice to marry again so in no way would you be forcing anyone to do anything by taking a second, third or even fourth wife.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Dude don't you see the benefits in having another woman with you in the house, doing stuff together, chilling, going outside. it's only benefits. How blessed those men are with multiple wives not only they are happy their wives are the happiest women on earth.

NIGGA YOU CAN GET A PERSON WHO WILL DO ALL THAT WITHOUT FUCKING YOUR MAN.

IT'S CALLED A FRIEND :kanyehmm:

You repeatedly called me hoe, selfish, narcissistic, and for not agreeing with you as me wanting to be monogamous makes me a . f*ck off and have a nice day.
It really wasn't all that personal but if you wanna take it to heart then you're absolutely welcome to do so. It's also just a matter of Islam since all I said is that it is permitted Islamically so you saying it isn't is kufr.

lalayariis

Bad cop
It really wasn't all that personal but if you wanna take it to heart then you're absolutely welcome to do so. It's also just a matter of Islam since all I said is that it is permitted Islamically so you saying it isn't is kufr.
So it’s permitted Islamically to treat someone like that? Aight bet, I gotchu.

Trending