Question for Somali men.

Do you like black girls?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Black girls are beautiful. They just need to wear their natural hair and calm down a bit.
:whoa:

They don't cheat or drink as much as white girls i'll give them that. And their food is A1.

I dated a black girl from Brixton before, we once hit up a bashment rave and i had all them Madow brehs in disbelief :mjlol: they're all posted up in the club running out of tings to dagger whilst i'm getting a 10/10 slow whine from one of their own.

God bless Niiko, the best thing we learnt from our fellow madows, wallahi if a xalimo can throw it back like a black girl no one would insult them

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I seen many gorgeous african American and west African women.

A good friend of mine goes to prairie view a&m ( a historically black university). I went there once to visit him and man the chicks I seen on campus :whew:.

Do you guys find black girls attractive? Since lots of Xalimos seem to have a thing for Madow men, I’m assuming y’all must like their females as well.
:cosbyhmm:
Beyonce looking ones. Not full on dark black girl with manly features. If a black girl has nice facial features then even a WS white man will get with her.

World

VIP
It’s quite sad that I knew what the question would be before opening the thread. Why are all the threads you make here related to black people?

what is there not to like, they got big backs and banging bodies that is the only thing that matter
Nigga you need help if you think having a masculine face is ok. You can go to soho and find many males with those features described (big ass and bangin body)

I'm worried walaal! i always mention feminine face when referring to madow women i'd date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigga you need help if you think having a masculine face is ok. You can go to soho and find many males with those features described (big ass and bangin body)

I'm worried walaal! i always mention feminine face when referring to madow women i'd date.
_4tb188OsFKjcNwT_3gHiDRtr_vFyv-436Wp8lEwTshK3ck6o4x1-MMM_hGJ9u2RWYMmsIoyhZPHJ141_xD4uA
nigga you disgusting, your mind is f*ck how are comparing this to black girls. batty man how did find this shit uff

Black girls are beautiful. They just need to wear their natural hair and calm down a bit.
:whoa:
Black es are cute but i don't like to stroke their Ego. Lord have mercy if you stroke the Ego of a black woman. Their cute when their insecure and feel like they have to please white master! other than that if you give them the slightest appraisal it's liking opening pandoras box.
:gucciwhat:
Treasure-696x392.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

_4tb188OsFKjcNwT_3gHiDRtr_vFyv-436Wp8lEwTshK3ck6o4x1-MMM_hGJ9u2RWYMmsIoyhZPHJ141_xD4uA
:dead::dead1::dead:

Why you posting pics of Timmy thick

From what I’ve seen outside this forum, Somali men are mostly into Somali girls, but they like other East Africans like Ethiopians and Sudanese. They rarely like white, black, or Arab girls.
Lool that’s a lie, guys will like any girl that has a banging body/pretty face. No straight guy would dismiss a woman because of ethnicity.

To answer your question, the only problem with black girls is their attitude. Other than that they have like any other race good looking/ugly people.

Lool that’s a lie, guys will like any girl that has a banging body/pretty face. No straight guy would dismiss a woman because of ethnicity.

To answer your question, the only problem with black girls is their attitude. Other than that they have like any other race good looking/ugly people.
Yeah there are gorgeous black women out there. That’s why it’s weird to me when guys say they’re not attracted to them.

Yeah there are gorgeous black women out there. That’s why it’s weird to me when guys say they’re not attracted to them.
You shouldn’t be holding a conversation with idiots that make generalizations like that. Obviously they can’t get those black women so they trash them instead.

Yes, why not. They usually have very voluptuous bodies, thick thighs, fat ass etc, something I like. I don't care about the skin tone either, wtf why would I ? A fine dark skin woman is a fine woman, full stop, I shouldn't have to state their skin tone. Trust me when they're fine, they are fiiiiinnee.

Status
Not open for further replies.