Question for Somali men.

Do you like black girls?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
Every ethnicity/race has attractive people so I will say yes; I'm attracted to the attractive ones. The problem is that they are very rare to find (excluding mixed ones). Even then the really good-looking ones are like a 7/10 in normal human standards.

From what I’ve seen outside this forum, Somali men are mostly into Somali girls, but they like other East Africans like Ethiopians and Sudanese. They rarely like white, black, or Arab girls.
Non Somali women I find attractive:

Other Horners
Sudanese
Arabs

What does it say about you that you can continue to live among wonan( yes a large percent our disgusting , obese , weave , etc) but a sizeable portion which are above 7 are attainable yet here you are complaining because clearly you can’t pull those type of woman . Stay within your basic xalimo wage rate . Atleast be honest my guy
You seen like an undercover black guy trolling lol. Madow women can be beautiful, but no way African American women are better than Somali women. Do you even live near them?
:ayaanswag:
The vast majority of them are obese, aggressive, and don’t wear their natural hair. If they were so desirable, why are their men running away from them in large numbers?

There are good looking women of every race. I don't know how the racists on this site could generalize :hmm:
Yes especially coolie tings ,
with their sexci accents:banderas: .
None mixed ones are alright too .
Full bread jamaican or namabian gyal with them thunder thighs
And cheeks that automaticly clap when they go up and down the stairs :wowsweat::whew:
So you mean the Indo Guyanese/Trinis?
They ain't black tho :shookgabre:

World

VIP
African Americans - yes.

Full blooded Bantus - no.

The 1 % rule made Blacks in America much better looking than their pure kin in Africa. When I went to America, most the African Americans were light skinned. But maybe it depends on what state of America you’re in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts