Question for Somali men.

Do you like black girls?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't cheat or drink as much as white girls i'll give them that. And their food is A1.

I dated a black girl from Brixton before, we once hit up a bashment rave and i had all them Madow brehs in disbelief :mjlol: they're all posted up in the club running out of tings to dagger whilst i'm getting a 10/10 slow whine from one of their own.

God bless Niiko, the best thing we learnt from our fellow madows, wallahi if a xalimo can throw it back like a black girl no one would insult them

Some Somali girls are usually stiff :gaasdrink:

Do you guys find black girls attractive? Since lots of Xalimos seem to have a thing for Madow men, I’m assuming y’all must like their females as well.
:cosbyhmm:
this is gonna be a serious and genuine response .
it really depends what kinda of black girl, if you are talking about the average dark skin blacks then i would say NO,
but i have seen a countless amount of so called "black" women online that i found very attractive and what they all have in common is a heavy and vivid European admixture.

my preference:
1. mixed girl(half white half black)
2.exotic latino
3. white
4.north african/arab
5. somali

this is gonna be a serious and genuine response .
it really depends what kinda of black girl, if you are talking about the average dark skin blacks then i would say NO,
but i have seen a countless amount of so called "black" women online that i found very attractive and what they all have in common is a heavy and vivid European admixture.

my preference:
1. mixed girl(half white half black)
2.exotic latino
3. white
4.north african/arab
5. somali
Of course you came here to take a shot at Somali women. All we need now is @Oortcloud to come in and do his usual thing of saying he prefers cadaans and dhegcas.
:bell:

Depends on how exposed I am to Madow chicks on a particular day or week. Somedays I have the hots for Madow women, somedays I have the hots for White Stacys and somedays I have the hots for our gORGeOuS Xalimoids.

I find beauty in every race... :wowsweat:
except for indhoyars :tacky:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Most Somali men don't find black women accractive, tbh. When Somali men marry out, they mostly go for other East Africans like Ethiopians, Eritreans and Sudanese. Their marriages with North Africans are also common too then they go for Arabs, white, mixed race and Hispanic.

Somali men married with black women does exist but it's extremely rare.

But my advice for my Somali brothers is to stick with their own women. Nothing more beautiful than to preserve your ancient identity.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah there are gorgeous black women out there. That’s why it’s weird to me when guys say they’re not attracted to them.

Somali guys vary. Some wouldn't even date or touch an ajnabi (saints), some would date for relations but nothing long term and others don't care about ethnicity.

Somali men historically cared about the line/ancestry of the women they married. In fact, Haile Selassie tried to bribe Somali men to marry non-Somali women (as a covert land grab) and they didn't.:nahgirl:

Thats when our men were more Alpha.
:trumpsmirk:@anonimo (I need to inform you bro).

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There’s a thread on here that @Crow made. Which was asking members if they met an African American before.
All the euros and Canadians never met one and just legit based their racist hatred on blacks from twitter and Fox News stuff.
Nice try but Fox News doesn't air outside of America.
:umad:
We just base our views of blacks on our interactions with them online and black culture shown on TV.

only the mixbreeds mixed with the creole n cherokee n sheeeit
W06bnh4.png

There is a big diversity under the "black" umbrella. Would be borderline gay to say no. I like good looking black ones more than white ones.

Have you ever experienced a fine black woman twerk on you? Some of you anti black faraxs would change opinions fast:banderas:

No marriage tho.

I don’t know if you count. You seem to be an outlier among Somali men. You’ve professed your love for Bantu women many times.
:siilaanyolaugh:

This is what happens when you stay on this forum too long . Black women are hot, in fact African American woman Are probably the baddest black woman around . But faraxs deal with them but don’t actually marry them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts