Question for Somali men.

Do you like black girls?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys find black girls attractive? Since lots of Xalimos seem to have a thing for Madow men, I’m assuming y’all must like their females as well.
:cosbyhmm:

Personally i don't find Madow women attractive. Btw most Somali men don't find them attractive either, when it comes to ajnabis we usually find these groups of Women attractive: Other Horn African women, North African women, Cadaan Women, Latinas and so on...

No. Non Somali women I find attractive are Sudanese and Arabs (I'm only talking about phenotype), and others. Some malaysian/indonesian women I find attractive too.

No. Non Somali women I find attractive are Sudanese and Arabs (I'm only talking about phenotype), and others. Some malaysian/indonesian women I find attractive too.
Personally i don't find Madow women attractive. Btw most Somali men don't find them attractive either, when it comes to ajnabis we usually find these groups of Women attractive: Other Horn African women, North African women, Cadaan Women, Latinas and so on...
From what I’ve seen outside this forum, Somali men are mostly into Somali girls, but they like other East Africans like Ethiopians and Sudanese. They rarely like white, black, or Arab girls.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Do you guys find black girls attractive? Since lots of Xalimos seem to have a thing for Madow men, I’m assuming y’all must like their females as well.
:cosbyhmm:
Honestly, if i was born black outside of the horn. I'll chase everything none-black. It's not there skin colour and black women have the best body if taken care well. It's their face, not pleasant to look at and it to masculine. At least Somali women look feminine. Plus, most of my experience with them has be negative.

Last edited:
Honestly, if i was born black outside of the horn. I'll chase everything none-black. It's not the skin colour and they black women have the best body if taken care well. It's their face, not pleasant to look at and it to masculine. At least Somali women look feminine.
Is that why black men chase everything but their women? They always complain that their women give them a hard time and are aggressive so they pursue others.

So you only like them when they’re mixed?
:ulyin:
Yes especially coolie tings ,
with their sexci accents:banderas: .
None mixed ones are alright too .
Full bread jamaican or namabian gyal with them thunder thighs
And cheeks that automaticly clap when they go up and down the stairs :wowsweat::whew:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Is that why black men chase everything but their women? They always complain that their women give them a hard time and are aggressive so they pursue others.

It's the worst black women really outshine the rest. I tend to stay clear from them yet, this year I had one try to spit at me and another attack my younger cousin right in front of me for a parking space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending