Question for Somali men.

Do you like black girls?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb im probably the only person on here with two wifes. Somali girls are 100 manshallah and better than any black girl done. Now if you want to talk mixed girla that is cool. I know blacks more than you. Raised within the black community. Lumpy gushy i think you are talkkng about bkack girls as like 70 are out of control. Type beautiful AA women and all you will see are mixed girls. Go to chiraq go to columbus. Hood rats

I’ve been to Columbus and Chicago ( my aunt lives there ) and I’ve seen baddies . Yes the majorty of Somali woman have terrible bodies and zero tonality . To be fair the men as well are the same . All in all the Somali genes is shit when it comes to muscle and good tone . I’m comfortable enough to admit that

Sxb im probably the only person on here with two wifes. Somali girls are 100 manshallah and better than any black girl done. Now if you want to talk mixed girla that is cool. I know blacks more than you. Raised within the black community. Lumpy gushy i think you are talkkng about bkack girls as like 70 are out of control. Type beautiful AA women and all you will see are mixed girls. Go to chiraq go to columbus. Hood rats
mashallah wish you a good and healthy long lasting marriage.
Exactly. Tell @applenose . He sounds like those old white dudes who never seen black women
Indeed I like softer features and more natural which is not common with them, that along with fake hair nails and other bs is too much sxb.

I’ve been to Columbus and Chicago ( my aunt lives there ) and I’ve seen baddies . Yes the majorty of Somali woman have terrible bodies and zero tonality . To be fair the men as well are the same . All in all the Somali genes is shit when it comes to muscle and good tone . I’m comfortable enough to admit that
Been there doesnt count. Sxb somali girls are badass and the whole world know it. Beauty is till you 30 plus somali girls are baby making machines manshallah.

mashallah wish you a good and healthy long lasting marriage.

Indeed I like softer features and more natural which is not common with them, that along with fake hair nails and other bs is too much sxb.
Thanks. I think @applenose might be a Madow as his avatar might suggest and his comparison of somqli girls to black. Or he must be blind. Wuu nagu so dhex duumana

Been there doesnt count. Sxb somali girls are badass and the whole world know it. Beauty is till you 30 plus somali girls are baby making machines manshallah.

Where you from ? Please don’t make stuff up lol I know it’s the internet and you are not held accountable . I’m generally interested in how you have been starved by some good madow pussy in the states . It’s a little sad lol

Where you from ? Please don’t make stuff up lol I know it’s the internet and you are not held accountable . I’m generally interested in how you have been starved by some good madow pussy in the states . It’s a little sad lol
Columbus ohio. Big black pop. Raised in linden area. Went to school with artifical ugly blacks and white trash. Only good looking girls where the mixed chicks. Why would i want black when Allah created somali

What does it say about you that you can continue to live among wonan( yes a large percent our disgusting , obese , weave , etc) but a sizeable portion which are above 7 are attainable yet here you are complaining because clearly you can’t pull those type of woman . Stay within your basic xalimo wage rate . Atleast be honest my guy

What does it say about you that you can continue to live among wonan( yes a large percent our disgusting , obese , weave , etc) but a sizeable portion which are above 7 are attainable yet here you are complaining because clearly you can’t pull those type of woman . Stay within your basic xalimo wage rate . Atleast be honest my guy
but they are the least desirable tho? didnt they cry in a show how nobody wants to marry them lol?

Bro you where just generalizing somali girls. Yet you admit that the majority of blacks are ugly. Those 7 actually like somali,hispanics,white dudes. I have never seen a beautiful black girl without a weave, and other shit. Can be that i dont want artifical and cranky attitudes or promiscuous women. Blacks are more likely to cheat. No thanks i will always choose a raaliya

but they are the least desirable tho? didnt they cry in a show how nobody wants to marry them lol?

Being not marriageable and not desirable are two different things . I think the top 20 percent of African woman blow away most if not all woman from Africa . In my humble opinion of course . I’m talking about the full package . The problem is with Somali girls is you rarely will see a group of baddies and if their faces are nice the bodies are sloppy . Those wingbat arms always throw me off too. I don’t blame them . The Somali gene is absolutely trash when it comes to muscle and tone . Us faraxs suffer the same wallahi. It is what it is .

When you can get better why settle for the lowest rung of the ladder. Any day white over black. In the Usa white girls are easier ,cleaner, less toxic and more civilized

Bro you where just generalizing somali girls. Yet you admit that the majority of blacks are ugly. Those 7 actually like somali,hispanics,white dudes. I have never seen a beautiful black girl without a weave, and other shit. Can be that i dont want artifical and cranky attitudes or promiscuous women. Blacks are more likely to cheat. No thanks i will always choose a raaliya

Enough of the straw men the average xaljmo is no better better in my opinion . Take a good look at them and judge objectively and most our borderline 3 our 4 or 5 and most tend to be around the 6 or 7 in my opinion. This purely from my own experiences of course . Sloppy body syndrome is the name of the game for Somali woman. Somali girls avoid the beach for a reason

When you can get better why settle for the lowest rung of the ladder. Any day white over black. In the Usa white girls are easier ,cleaner, less toxic and more civilized

I’ll agree that white woman are at the top, like MasterCard their accepted everywhere . But woman are definitely toxic and insane . Chill out man

photo_00597.jpg
ghetto-hood-rat-11.jpg
images (1).jpeg
I’ll agree that white woman are at the top, like MasterCard their accepted everywhere . But woman are definitely toxic and insane . Chill out man
White women are not toxic compared to black women. No way.
photo_00597.jpg
this is you typical black girl

I’d break her back no question asked . western woman are toxic but yeah black woman are hyper masculine because of their progressive feminism. Black woman in the states are an example of what feminism will become in the near future .
Low standards. First date a white and black girl. Cleanliness should be a priority. Nasty.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Turkish women for me , never knew so many brothers were with looking out,
Mix Racing:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending