Question for Somali men.

Do you like black girls?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Do you guys find black girls attractive? Since lots of Xalimos seem to have a thing for Madow men, I’m assuming y’all must like their females as well.
:cosbyhmm:

I have posters of Beyonce and Rihanna in front of me when i wake up:ulyin:

Invader

There’s a thread on here that @Crow made. Which was asking members if they met an African American before.
All the euros and Canadians never met one and just legit based their racist hatred on blacks from twitter and Fox News stuff.

In the UK i only meet Caribbeans and HOYOO they ain't attractive at all:susp:

As stated by many. No alot of people like typical black women. A mixed yh. One that looks somewhat caucasian yh. Its based on features. North Africans ,Arabs,Whites,Latinos, East Africans all have in common the same features . Why do black women wear wigs. Because they dont feel comfortable with it.
In the Us you got two types of blacks. Hood rats who are disgusting and mixed or mixed looking girls.
My vote is everything besides black. Its like going backwards when you go black.
Team Somali

As stated by many. No alot of people like typical black women. A mixed yh. One that looks somewhat caucasian yh. Its based on features. North Africans ,Arabs,Whites,Latinos, East Africans all have in common the same features . Why do black women wear wigs. Because they dont feel comfortable with it.
In the Us you got two types of blacks. Hood rats who are disgusting and mixed or mixed looking girls.
My vote is everything besides black. Its like going backwards when you go black.
Team Somali

Nothing competes with top tier African American woman . I’ve been to Atlanta a few times and it’s at another level .

Nothing competes with top tier African American woman . I’ve been to Atlanta a few times and it’s at another level .
If you live in the states yiu know what im talking about. Ugly,loud,obese,wigs. Nothing attractive. Thats why they got the team light skin shit. Those mixed ones look nkrth african or east african

Invader

Don't hate me guys but i am not attracted to madows but to peng xalimos:yousmart:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
For me my eyes only see xalimo. They are full package everything i like about in other females they have got it.

We are lucky alxamdulillah :rejoice:

If you live in the states yiu know what im talking about. Ugly,loud,obese,wigs. Nothing attractive. Thats why they got the team light skin shit. Those mixed ones look nkrth african or east african

Bro you just seem like the Somali guy who can’t pull black girls . Yes I’ve been to the states thousands of times, more than I can count . I have family over in Atlanta , Nc, Dc, Kansas etc. I appreciate even the more harder features like Bria Myles’s type but if you like cute faces with rock solid bodies black woman are the way to go. I’m not denying the obesity rates in the black woman but if you can score anywhere from 7+ in looks with AA woman you are winning . These woman have flat stomachs like it’s nothing , bigger breast , toner asses than your typical xalimo ( sloppy bodies once you take hair clothes off ). It’s not a competition .

Bro you just seem like the Somali guy who can’t pull black girls . Yes I’ve been to the states thousands of times, more than I can count . I have family over in Atlanta , Nc, Dc, Kansas etc. I appreciate even the more harder features like Bria Myles’s type but if you like cute faces with rock solid bodies black woman are the way to go. I’m not denying the obesity rates in the black woman but if you can score anywhere from 7+ in looks with AA woman you are winning . These woman have flat stomachs like it’s nothing , bigger breast , toner asses than your typical xalimo ( sloppy bodies once you take hair clothes off ). It’s not a competition .
You been there and i was raised with them. Who is more credible. No way they are better than somali girls. Kaas been bad ku sheegtay. Blasphemous claims . Their beauty is artifical. Somali beauty is natural.
Cant pull them. Every somali dude who lives in the states can pull any black girl easy. Sxb they drool over us.

Invader

angela-green-1510348631.jpg

Farax Give me a smoooch

You been there and i was raised with them. Who is more credible. No way they are better than somali girls. Kaas been bad ku sheegtay. Blasphemous claims . Their beauty is artifical. Somali beauty is natural.
Cant pull them. Every somali dude who lives in the states can pull any black girl easy. Sxb they drool over us.[/QUOT

Blasphemous claims ? So you haven’t seen one with her clothes have you ? Just admit you or your friends can’t pull blacks girls that are legitimately good looking so you stay within the safety net of basic xalimos because it feels more comfortable . You probably go to a club and freak out in excitement when you see a basic xalimo with her girls while overlooking hotter finer black woman because of your deep seated insecurities . Save me the trouble Saxib ive seen enough Somali guys on your type of wave . You are not unique . Ask any Somali guy that’s consistently pulling black woman and he will laugh at your naive face . Another added bonus black woman are better in bed .

If by better in bed you mean loose as hell. Yh i would agree . What is typical black women look like. Search beautiful african american women and you will see that they are all either mixed or have caucasian features. To say they look better than somali girls wa waali cad. Plus even black dudes run away from their own women. Blacks are not attractive for the most part.

Invader

If by better in bed you mean loose as hell. Yh i would agree . What is typical black women look like. Search beautiful african american women and you will see that they are all either mixed or have caucasian features. To say they look better than somali girls wa waali cad. Plus even black dudes run away from their own women. Blacks are not attractive for the most part.

9a247cfa1d511c1f91b2931e0bb75ada--florida-funny-ghetto-people.jpg
:camby:

Loose as hell ? My Nigga keep it a buck you sounding more more like a virgin or something . Somali woman are notoriously for being shit in bed .. African American woman have a 17 percent admixture so some definitely have softer features . However why are you satisfied with dealing with lumpy gushy skinny fat xalimos man ? Look at the universal pageants and tell me why African American are winning ? I appreciate black skin, dark skin, soft and harder features and a great bodies . Get out your comfort zone man z

Loose as hell ? My Nigga keep it a buck you sounding more more like a virgin or something . Somali woman are notoriously for being shit in bed .. African American woman have a 17 percent admixture so some definitely have softer features . However why are you satisfied with dealing with lumpy gushy skinny fat xalimos man ? Look at the universal pageants and tell me why African American are winning ? I appreciate black skin, dark skin, soft and harder features and a great bodies . Get out your comfort zone man z
Sxb im probably the only person on here with two wifes. Somali girls are 100 manshallah and better than any black girl done. Now if you want to talk mixed girla that is cool. I know blacks more than you. Raised within the black community. Lumpy gushy i think you are talkkng about bkack girls as like 70 are out of control. Type beautiful AA women and all you will see are mixed girls. Go to chiraq go to columbus. Hood rats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts