Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 52997

Salam, ma ogtihiin what I found well hidden in the kitchen behind dusuuda?!!:icon e confused: So we have finally got a somali LGBTQ glossary translated from Swedish. I thought it was interesting that they defined Transexual as ”Cudur”:cryinglaughsmiley:if they knew it waa la karbaashi lahaa whoever translated this.

View attachment 53001

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why did I find it there and who put it there is the biggest question I’m trying to figure out.:wow1:

@R.Kelly I saw oday kuu eg in the paper but unlike you I don’t create thread about them. Maskiinta maxaad saas ugu gashay. :zhqjlmx:
I thought jinsi like in jinni, like I laughed so hard until I realized it meant gender or sex? Lol sorry:bell:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
@Nalle
Yeah wallaahi, I've seen them more than 3 times. My mom also saw one just a few months ago. He was quite rude to her, he was like why are you looking at me kkk

I'm not sure if they were 'trans', but they were crossdressers for sure.

According to other Somalis who have met and talked to them...these people are usually fobs and they come from all parts of the country, waqooyi, koonfur etc.
They seem to be hella bitter towards Somalis(especially women) because they always stare at them, say rude things etc.
:zhqjlmx:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
@Nalle
Yeah wallaahi, I've seen them more than 3 times. My mom also saw one just a few months ago. He was quite rude to her, he was like why are you looking at me kkk

I'm not sure if they were 'trans', but they were crossdressers for sure.

According to other Somalis who have met and talked to them...these people are usually fobs and they come from all parts of the country, waqooyi, koonfur etc.
They seem to be hella bitter towards Somalis(especially women) because they always stare at them, say rude things etc.
:zhqjlmx:

More than three times?! Damn and why was he rude to your mom, was it a female who turned into a guy mise?
Tbh I haven’t come across any transgender somalis, and I run alot in these xamar areas, waa la eryan lahaa lakiin so it makes sense that they aren’t seen in those areas. But the image I have got is that they are mainly in smaller cities(alla -köping städerna horta) and as you mentioned usually fobs, they want the sharcii kkkkk they probably have three other side wives:siilaanyosmile:

Also there are actually some females that look like males, I have seen it with my bare eyes so don’t assume kuligood in ay yihiin transgenders.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
More than three times?! Damn and why was he rude to your mom, was it a female who turned into a guy mise?
Tbh I haven’t come across any transgender somalis, and I run alot in these xamar areas, waa la eryan lahaa lakiin so it makes sense that they aren’t seen in those areas. But the image I have got is that they are mainly in smaller cities(alla -köping städerna horta) and as you mentioned usually fobs, they want the sharcii kkkkk they probably have three other side wives:siilaanyosmile:

Also there are actually some females that look like males, I have seen it with my bare eyes so don’t assume kuligood in ay yihiin transgenders.
It was a guy dressed as a woman. I guess, her stares annoyed him. She told me how her jaw literally dropped when she saw him, she was really shocked lolz.

I know a man when I see one, niman dhar dumar soo xidhay bay ahaayen.

...Your theory sounds believable actually....They could be doing all this just for the sharci. Somalis gacan iyo lug baan u tagay.:vncu2n5::9uoofqd:

Status
Not open for further replies.