Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
upload_2018-8-27_13-38-35.gif

Salam, ma ogtihiin what I found well hidden in the kitchen behind dusuuda?!!:icon e confused: So we have finally got a somali LGBTQ glossary translated from Swedish. I thought it was interesting that they defined Transexual as ”Cudur”:cryinglaughsmiley:if they knew it waa la karbaashi lahaa whoever translated this.

729DBC02-9C3C-40F3-9193-1B7C8AA42E72.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why did I find it there and who put it there is the biggest question I’m trying to figure out.:wow1:

@R.Kelly I saw oday kuu eg in the paper but unlike you I don’t create thread about them. Maskiinta maxaad saas ugu gashay. :zhqjlmx:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Swedes sponsoring this. How typical. :donkey:

I think this whole topic is very interesting.

There is this swedish somali radio and my fob friend told me about how he heard in the radio the increase of asylum seekers who are gay, apparently there are people oo isku dhiiba in ay yihiin qoomu luud so they can get that desired baasboor. I didn’t believe him, thinking somalis would never do that. But then he sent me this page and I didn’t know what to believe(it is in english, do read).

https://www.mikaelowunna.com/mikael-s-blog/limit-less-project-abdi

I lol’d when he said I hide my long hair from my mom, duuude what long hair kkkkk?! He is wearing the typical somali hair cut every fob rocks:cryinglaughsmiley: his earrings thou:uCkf6mf:

Allahu acalam, but apparently the relationship with his mom is good despite him being gay, interesting. But he also got denied asylum as the migration agency did not believe his story, aka him being gay.

The LGBTQ cheerin swedes are collecting money for him and his mom. They made a page for him, and they have done torch march for him not to be sent home, cuz his brothers and the whole al-Shabaab gang are waiting to murder him if he returns.:axvmm9o:

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq why did I think of you when I read Abdi’s story? Do you perhaps know him, my gut feelin is always right:zhqjlmx: you two kinda look alike tbh.

I think this whole topic is very interesting.

There is this swedish somali radio and my fob friend told me about how he heard in the radio the increase of asylum seekers who are gay, apparently there are people oo isku dhiiba in ay yihiin qoomu luud so they can get that desired baasboor. I didn’t believe him, thinking somalis would never do that. But then he sent me this page and I didn’t know what to believe(it is in english, do read).

https://www.mikaelowunna.com/mikael-s-blog/limit-less-project-abdi

I lol’d when he said I hide my long hair from my mom, duuude what long hair kkkkk?! He is wearing the typical somali hair cut every fob rocks:cryinglaughsmiley: his earrings thou:uCkf6mf:

Allahu acalam, but apparently the relationship with his mom is good despite him being gay, interesting. But he also got denied asylum as the migration agency did not believe his story, aka him being gay.

The LGBTQ cheerin swedes are collecting money for him and his mom. They made a page for him, and they have done torch march for him not to be sent home, cuz his brothers and the whole al-Shabaab gang are waiting to murder him if he returns.:axvmm9o:

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq why did I think of you when I read Abdi’s story? Do you perhaps know him, my gut feelin is always right:zhqjlmx: you two kinda look alike tbh.
Who are u abaayo? Do I know u? :gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 52997

Salam, ma ogtihiin what I found well hidden in the kitchen behind dusuuda?!!:icon e confused: So we have finally got a somali LGBTQ glossary translated from Swedish. I thought it was interesting that they defined Transexual as ”Cudur”:cryinglaughsmiley:if they knew it waa la karbaashi lahaa whoever translated this.

View attachment 53001

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why did I find it there and who put it there is the biggest question I’m trying to figure out.:wow1:

@R.Kelly I saw oday kuu eg in the paper but unlike you I don’t create thread about them. Maskiinta maxaad saas ugu gashay. :zhqjlmx:

The WORST translator in the universe. Basically he translated everything to be "jiinsi kale" he cant even mention attracted to male or female or same. He said Jiinsi this and Jiinsi that.....I bet when he was done writing that translation......he skipped town quickly.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

The WORST translator in the universe. Basically he translated everything to be "jiinsi kale" he cant even mention attracted to male or female or same. He said Jiinsi this and Jiinsi that.....I bet when he was done writing that translation......he skipped town quickly.
Kkkkk Wallahi I didn’t get anything of what he/she wrote.
But I liked that they translated it to jinsi instead of as a person, even thou it was really confusing. This will make it harder for somalis to understand the agenda they are trying to spread. Waan u duceeyay whoever translated this:qri8gs7::cryinglaughsmiley:

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq
No you don’t look ******* to me, but you look like him. That’s all I said. Xaal qaado if you feel offended:icon cry:

But I liked that they translated it to jinsi instead of as a person, even thou it was really confusing. This will make it harder for somalis to understand the agenda they are trying to spread. Waan u duceeyay whoever translated this:qri8gs7::cryinglaughsmiley:

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq
No you don’t look ******* to me, but you look like him. That’s all I said. Xaal qaado if you feel offended:icon cry:
I feel offended man. U should apologise right now! :kendrickcry:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

:cryinglaughsmiley: He shouldn't have taken the money tho….if u r paid to do a job, do it, dont take the money and do a crappy job.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Lol at transsexual being "qof cudur lagu sheegay". Seriously though, the idiot who wrote it, is asking for trouble.
I have seen plenty of Somali transsexuals/crossdressers in Gbg. ..They would not be happy reading that.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I feel offended man. U should apologise right now! :kendrickcry:
Tilgiv mig:icon cry::icon cry:
:cryinglaughsmiley: He shouldn't have taken the money tho….if u r paid to do a job, do it, dont take the money and do a crappy job.

He didn’t do a crappy job, Basra. He did the most noble thing. Muuna khiyaameyn muuna u qorin sida loo rabay, he even decribed it as ”cudur”. He/she is genius. I will use this tactic in my translation work:gaasdrink:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol at transsexual being "qof cudur lagu sheegay". Seriously though, the idiot who wrote it, is asking for trouble.
I have seen plenty of Somali transsexuals/crossdressers in Gbg. ..They would not be happy reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending