Status
Not open for further replies.
As a puntite, we should definitely seek independence and close all borders. The fact that we live in the harshest climate yet made the best out of it while koonfur is still killing each other speaks volumes. My fellow punttites how long are you willing you wait for Somalia?

Gambar

VIP
The weather is way too hot, it’s not a desert though. Somalis love calling any other place in Somalia that they’re not from deserts.

As a puntite, we should definitely seek independence and close all borders. The fact that we live in the harshest climate yet made the best out of it while koonfur is still killing each other speaks volumes. My fellow punttites how long are you willing you wait for Somalia?

Why would the borders be closed? You know PLers are also from koonfuur right?

lalayariis

Bad cop
Closed boarders is a must because of all the terrorists trying to seep in and bomb Bosaso, Garowe, and Galkayo. For our fellow Harti in Jubaland, they should take a firm stance against all the shit going down there. Mogadishu is a joke at the moment as has been for a long while.

Last edited:
Closed boarders is a must because of all the terroists trying to seep in and bomb Bosaso, Garowe, and Galkayo. For our fellow Harti in Jubaland, they should take a firm stance against all the shit going down their. Mogadishu is a joke at the moment as has been for a long while.
PLers in Jubaland are an ethnic minority because of their bad politics and treachery. I wouldn't be surprised if Bantus outnumber them now. After the KDF leaves they will continue to be an ethnic minority.

lalayariis

Bad cop
If Somalia ever becomes one again, I say hell no to the capital staying in the south.:susp:

I nominate Hargesia, Berbera, Burco, Garowe, and Bosaso far away from that hell hole going down there.

The weather is way too hot, it’s not a desert though. Somalis love calling any other place in Somalia that they’re not from deserts.

Why would the borders be closed? You know PLers are also from koonfuur right?
If you're talking about our harti brothers in Jubbaland we should offer them free flights to Puntland however closing the border is very important, the attack that occurred yesterday was an alshabab from koonfur who passed our security sadly(he was also not somali but Madow) we need to protect our cities and people.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Nah. Most of the resources in Somalia are in south-central and north-west so it wouldn't
serve Puntland to secede. Puntlanders however indeed do have higher IQ than many other
Somalis since they made something out of a resourceless desert. Imagine if Puntlanders
had all those farmlands and minerals in the south they would have been filthy rich.

4.%20Somalia%20natural%20resources%20map%20cia%202002.jpg

That desert wasteland wants to threaten with secession?
Zach-Galifianakis-Awkward-Laugh-In-Dinner-For-Schmucks.gif

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Sorry, Berbera will become the largest port in East Africa once UAE finishes constructing the new advanced port and Somaliland will become the next UAE of Africa. We'll be competing with Djibouti while you guys will not only be left in the dust but konfuur are even growing better than you guys.

This is Somaliland future and you guys stay losing. :samwelcome:

i don't want to hurt you, but that milk factory got cancelled

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
milk powder factory is by a czech company, they cancelled it

The video shows major 5 things and you're taking about one which is the milk powder and I'm telling you Muuse Biixi re-announced it on February so don't come for me but go for him and ask him why?

Status
Not open for further replies.