Presidential candidate Fowsiya calls out former Pres.Farmaajo's abuse of power and interference in picking MPs from Somaliland

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
2:30

Let us not forget that this fraud and imposter used to shake her flat butt for Farmaajo untill she was implicated trying to deposit the national assets of Somalia in an oversees acct and she was replaced.

Now this Farmaajo used condom women wants to have a say in SL MP selection and wants to challenge the Abdi Hashi team.

Fowsiya was a godless atheist party-girl during the Kacaan regime and was even married to a top military commander while her own Isaq folks were getting bombarded by the atheist Kacaan regime of XaarBarre.:susp:

Last edited:
Fawziya is a good representative for her Haawiye children/husband. If anyone has a complaints about how she conducts herself as an JSL exile in SomaaliaItaaliana, take it up with the SomaliaItaliana scumbags who appoint exiles like her as representatives of JSL. She is not very hostile to JSL but she does not represent JSL. ReerKoonfur should also extadite the rest of DirtyWuqooyi fugitive

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Fawziya is a good representative for her Haawiye children/husband. If anyone has a complaints about how she conducts herself as an JSL exile in SomaaliaItaaliana, take it up with the SomaliaItaliana scumbags who appoint exiles like her as representatives of JSL. She is not very hostile to JSL but she does not represent JSL. ReerKoonfur should also extadite the rest of DirtyWuqooyi fugitive

Can she visit or is she allowed to visit the blessed triangle NW desert state or she will jail time like others?:sass1:

Can she visit or is she allowed to visit the blessed triangle NW desert state or she will jail time like others?:sass1:

She can visit JSL as the representative for the clan of her children and husband, Haawiye. Does Migiurtinia province consider her a fugitive of JSL or a loyal representative of the clan of her husband/children, is Migiurtinia province part of the JSL fugitive/representative charade

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
SL doesn't even allow women in Parliament lol.
:ooh::dead:
SomaliLand is the definitely the most backward state out all the FMS states.
She can visit JSL as the representative for the clan of her children and husband, Haawiye. Does Migiurtinia province consider her a fugitive of JSL or a loyal representative of the clan of her husband/children, is Migiurtinia province part of the JSL fugitive/representative charade

Sometimes, I feel like you never wrote a post on this forum without somehow mentioning Migurtania even when it has no reference to the discussed subject, you are insanely obsessed with your abtiyaal, it is sickening walahi, Abti,were you bullied in Galkacayo as a kid?:shookgabre:

@Manafesto do you hate Isaaq unionists more than ictiraafists? The ictiraafist would respond to you by insulting the entire south but the ina apti unionist Isaaq will surgically target in fkd

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto do you hate Isaaq unionists more than ictiraafists? The ictiraafist would respond to you by insulting the entire south but the ina apti unionist Isaaq will surgically target in fkd

I actually support Lander secessionists since I am also a PL secessionist for last decade or so but I am against their blatant claim of the SSC land which belongs to Puntland state.:francis:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I actually support Lander secessionists since I am also a PL secessionist for last decade or so but I am against their blatant claim of the SSC land which belongs to Puntland state.:francis:

ElS4yucWoAU3BEy.jpg

Why do you want sool, sanaag and part of togdheer so bad, you do know that the dhulbahante hates your fuckin* guts..

And you never will be able to get it back... forget about it, go on with your life, use you energy on ISIS - and the Abdul Qadir Mumin guy and the kebabs...

Last edited:

The entire land belongs to the comatose JamhuuriyddaSoomaaliyeed. We got to revive her and to do that Somaaliya Itaaliyana government known as FGS must control the entirety of Koonfur, including PL. JSL must control wuqooyi, including easternSool and Badhan. Once a functioning FGS controls Somalia Itaaliyaana, Mr Somaaliland will remarry Ms Somaliya Italiyana. Somalia Italiana and Somaaliland are on a temporary separation now and Ms Somaaliya Italiyana should stop cheating on her husband with Amisom/KDF/ENDF etc. Ms Somaaliya Italiana has been very promiscous since 1960 when failed to even sign the marriage document known as the 1960 Somaliland Law of Union with the Trusteeship of Somlia

So no to unofficial, ongoing PL secession from Somalia Italiyaana. No to Somaaaliland divoring Somaalia Itaaliyana

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus our friend Gadhwayne is among a tiny minority within Isaaq that's unionist. However he's a good guy who isn't a sheegato unlike Moeski

That's why I agree with his opinion as it is not only in line with what I believe but is also not based on qabyalaad or FKD insults.

The man makes his case without disrespecting his people unlike Moeski.

That's why I agree with his opinion as it is not only in line with what I believe but is also not based on qabyalaad or FKD insults.

Exactly right but nevertheless his opinion is in the small minority hence will not materialise, probably never

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why do you want sool, sanaag and part of togdheer so bad, you do know that the dhulbahante hates your fuckin* guts..

And you never will be able to get it back... forget about it, go on with your life, use you energy on ISIS - and the Abdul Qadir Mumin guy and the kebabs...

Sool, Sanaag and parts of Togdheer belongs to Puntland and it is not a matter for a dispute.:ufdup:

Obviously Dhulos don't hate us as much as they hate yall and historically we never beefed or fought in a battle beside few skirmishes, but yall massacred them once or twice I believe hence why they are working with us to sabotage your little Disneyland dreams and We Wuz Xasuuqs sheeko Naagood.:mjlol:

Keep spending all your money on them and never stop sending your khat to them while we dont have to spend as much beside donating few stocks of guns to hunt and undo your work until YowmaqQiyam comes and you realise both of y'all were played like a bing bong ball by the blessed Migurtanian leaders.:drakelaugh:
20210727_153952.jpg

Last edited:
Sool, Sanaag and parts of Togdheer belongs to Puntland and it is not a matter for a dispute.:ufdup:

Obviously Dhulos don't hate us as much as they hate yall and historically we never beefed or fought in a battle beside few skirmishes, but yall massacred them once or twice I believe hence why they are working with us to sabotage your little Disneyland dreams and We Wuz Xasuuqs sheeko Naagood.:mjlol:

Keep spending all your money on them and never stop sending your khat to them while we dont have to spend as much beside donating few stocks of guns to hunt and undo your work until YowmaqQiyam comes and you realise both of y'all were played like a bing bong ball by the blessed Migurtanian leaders.:drakelaugh:
View attachment 195070

Bro you think to highly of you little enclave...you haven't being back for a while, I see, the situation between dhul and MJ waa bariga dhexe, why do you think you'll never take back the biggest dhul city going in for 2 decades soon...
giphy.gif

There is a big difference between unionist and the sheegad who assigns Isaaq territories to other clans

@Periplus our friend Gadhwayne is among a tiny minority within Isaaq that's unionist. However he's a good guy who isn't a sheegato unlike Moeski

If Im right JSL will want reunification with a functioning FGS/SomaliaItaliyaana. If you turn out to be right, then FGS becomes the government of Somaalia Italiana and signs JSL recognition. Either way there must be a functioning FGS controlling Somaalia Italiana, including PL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The simple reason Dhulbahante cant join PL is because they have an huge superiority complex towards Migiurtiniya province residents. They cant imagine being incorporated into that province and being subordinate to MJ.

DhulHante would rather accept democracy under JSL, despite clashing with Isaaq more than any other clan, rather than accept becoming subjects of the unelected PL oligarchy

Trending