Oromo self hater claims to be habesha

Yeah, I'm actually Ethiopian, you're not, I definitely know my people better than you or anyone here. I'm oromo Ethiopian, that's obvious, but habesha can refer to many Ethiopian groups, not just the amhara and tigrayans. And if you hate us so much, why discuss us so often? Sounds like you maybe obsessed.

Do you think somali galbeed should be allowed to secede from ethiopia and join Somalia?

Yeah, I'm actually Ethiopian, you're not, I definitely know my people better than you or anyone here. I'm oromo Ethiopian, that's obvious, but habesha can refer to many Ethiopian groups, not just the amhara and tigrayans. And if you hate us so much, why discuss us so often? Sounds like you maybe obsessed.
Tbh the only time I discuss your people is when you kill my people somalis. This is the only thread where I'm talking about a specific oromo dude don't get flattered

Listen catfishing chicken neck Abdi, Oromos are Ethiopians. They identify as Ethiopians. I know you are mad the fact that he is claiming habesh but guess what idiot there are even bunch of Somalians who claim to be habesha. I know a Somalian girl back in high school who used to claim habesha until another girl exposed he. Everybody wants to be habesha, don’t hate.

Stay angry

View attachment 51019

Stop with your embarrassing comments.

Do you think somali galbeed should be allowed to secede from ethiopia and join Somalia?

That Depends on us settling our current border or territorial issues. If we can peacefully do that, I personally don't mind or oppose, the Somali state seceding from ethiopia. I don't believe in forced unity, and the Somalis in Ethiopia have a good argument for wanting independence.

That Depends on us settling our current border or territorial issues. If we can peacefully do that, I personally don't mind or oppose, the Somali state seceding from ethiopia. I don't believe in forced unity, and the Somalis in Ethiopia have a good argument for wanting independence.

I hate ethiopians that want to forcefully keep somali galbeed as part of ethiopia.

Oromos need to go back to where they came from (Madagascar) :pacspit:

Tbh the only time I discuss your people is when you kill my people somalis. This is the only thread where I'm talking about a specific oromo dude don't get flattered

You're here posting back to back about the Oromo, this time about a dude who happens to be a proud oromo and Ethiopian, why do you care about what an oromo individuals identifies as? Does it effect you at ALL?
And Alhamdulilah, don't worry, I have high standards for people when it comes to character and that relates to whether or not they could flatter me, and you could never do that, because you have the behavior of a hood kafir chick with no morals, respect, ethics, scruples, etc.

You're here posting back to back about the Oromo, this time about a dude who happens to be a proud oromo and Ethiopian, why do you care about what an oromo individuals identifies as? Does it effect you at ALL?
And Alhamdulilah, don't worry, I have high standards for people when it comes to character and that relates to whether or not they could flatter me, and you could never do that, because you have the behavior of a hood kafir chick with no morals, respect, ethics, scruples, etc.
LOOOOOOOL oromos ain't a concern to me couldn't give a f*ck about your people. As I said don't get flattered because you are. As I said I don't talk about your people unless it's about something serious like killing our people. This is the first post about one oromo individual. So come again? Obsessed? Not trying to be rude but you might be obsessed with somalis since your here spreading all types of bullshit but I will let that slide.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Oromos might all share a name but thats where their similarity ends, they come in three different sub groups, the eastern ones mostly look somali and are all muslim, the north western ones are Orthodox Christians and look mostly habesha, where the southern ones are Madows and pray to trees.

the guy has Habesha blood flowing through his veins i mean just look at him.:bell:

Oromos might all share a name but thats where their similarity ends, they come in three different sub groups, the eastern ones mostly look somali and are all muslim, the north western ones are Orthodox Christians and look mostly habesha, where the southern ones are Madows and pray to trees.

the guy has Habesha blood flowing through his veins i mean just look at him.:bell:

It's true that we are diverse, but we all share oromo language, which is understood by all clans from wollo to the afran qallo to the borana in Kenya even. Btw your description of looks and religion is a bit off, for example, I am not from an area that borders Somali, (my cousins do though), but I've been mistaken for being Somali in the diaspora tons of times by Somalis and non Somalis. I've had somalis walk up to me, and start speaking their language, walahi.
Anyways... We Oromo also share common ancestors, borana and barentu.
The Oromo have always been described as a very ancient race by the way, and they gave birth to other east Africans possibly the Somalis too, who maybe arabized oromos. But that's a topic for another day, perhaps.

LOOOOOOOL oromos ain't a concern to me couldn't give a f*ck about your people. As I said don't get flattered because you are. As I said I don't talk about your people unless it's about something serious like killing our people. This is the first post about one oromo individual. So come again? Obsessed? Not trying to be rude but you might be obsessed with somalis since your here spreading all types of bullshit but I will let that slide.

Not flattered at all actually, especially because of your horrible akhlaq, but you're the one talking about the Oromo over and over. It's Getting old already, we get it, you hate us, good for you, congratulations. Why does an oromo individual that you hate so much concern you. Perhaps you're bored and don't actually know what you're talking about.
You can never represent the generous and kind Somalis that I met and shared good times with, in real life.

Not flattered at all actually, especially because of your horrible akhlaq, but you're the one talking about the Oromo over and over. It's Getting old already, we get it, you hate us, good for you, congratulations. Why does an oromo individual that you hate so much concern you. Perhaps you're bored and don't actually know what you're talking about.
You can never represent the generous and kind Somalis that I met and shared good times with, in real life.
YES I HATE YOU GUYS. Just giving you guys the same energy since your killing us on OUR soil. You must not be fine to think real patriotic somalis are going to love you

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Oromo Nationalism will never work for that reason. Its stupid and bound to fail when the only thing that unites you is the name "Oromo" and the language.

@Abba Sadacha

You're a nigga. I:it0tdo8:Oromos but you're a disgrace. Habesh means turkey in Arabic and slave in Somali. They are cowards. Oromos are brave warriors that shouldn't associate with Habeshas.

YES I HATE YOU GUYS. Just giving you guys the same energy since your killing us on OUR soil. You must not be fine to think real patriotic somalis are going to love you

Since when does the actions of a few criminals represent their entire ethnicity?
Do the actions of Somali terrorists and criminals in the diaspora represent all Somalis?
The fact is, you speak for yourself as an individual, not for all of even most, Somalis.

@Abba Sadacha

You're a nigga. I:it0tdo8:Oromos but you're a disgrace. Habesh means turkey in Arabic and slave in Somali. They are cowards. Oromos are brave warriors that shouldn't associate with Habeshas.

The habesh were also the first ones to give Muslim's refuge and their king became Muslim and our Prophet Muhammad pbuh prayed his janazah. He also said leave the habesh alone as long as they don't initiate conflict.
Like it or not, a lot of oromo do and don't, use the term habesha, and either way, it doesn't matter.
It's certainly not anyone's right to tell someone else, what or who, they identify with.

Oromo Nationalism will never work for that reason. Its stupid and bound to fail when the only thing that unites you is the name "Oromo" and the language.

It was oromo nationalism that shut Ethiopia down and put it Into two states of emergency, and led to the tplf being shook to the core, and also the main factor in getting a popular oromo as Prime Minister.
But keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

I hate ethiopians that want to forcefully keep somali galbeed as part of ethiopia.
I don't think any of them do, they just want the land but since we don't live in the 19th century they can't just displace the inhabitants of the land so instead they just put up with them. I don't think xabashis consider the Somali population in Ethiopia, Ethiopian proper.

I don't think any of them do, they just want the land but since we don't live in the 19th century they can't just displace the inhabitants of the land so instead they just put up with them. I don't think xabashis consider the Somali population in Ethiopia, Ethiopian proper.

The land and people are part and parcel. You can't have one without the other.

Trending