Oromo self hater claims to be habesha

Oromo can say they are habasha because the term can refer to all Ethiopians. It even includes Eritrean's at times.
And you know nothing about us, yet claim we don't have a culture, how retarded can some of you be?
And why post about us so much if hate us?

We ain’t Habesha. Never have we claimed to be “Habesh-Abesha-Habesha”. That term is strictly for those who speak a Semitic language and who’ve been part of the Abbisiniyan kingdom. Today southern semites (Gurages and Harari) call themselves Habesha like self hating Oromos, but doesn’t mean we are all Habesha.

Back in the days Oromos would only take the name of their clan, let alone calling us as a whole as Oromo. Why would we want to use the term used by a group we have nothing in common with? Unless you’re mixed and not full Oromo, there isn’t a need to claim Habesha.

We ain’t Habesha. Never have we claimed to be “Habesh-Abesha-Habesha”. That term is strictly for those who speak a Semitic language and who’ve been part of the Abbisiniyan kingdom. Today southern semites (Gurages and Harari) call themselves Habesha like self hating Oromos, but doesn’t mean we are all Habesha.

Back in the days Oromos would only take the name of their clan, let alone calling us as a whole as Oromo. Why would we want to use the term used by a group we have nothing in common with? Unless you’re mixed and not full Oromo, there isn’t a need to claim Habesha.

Those are opinions, not facts.
The original meaning of it referred to strictly Highlander, Abyssinian, Semitic speaking people's, but it evolved into something different. I know pure oromo who are proud oromo and Ethiopian, who call themselves habesha, yet they don't hate their oromoness either....

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
That Depends on us settling our current border or territorial issues. If we can peacefully do that, I personally don't mind or oppose, the Somali state seceding from ethiopia. I don't believe in forced unity, and the Somalis in Ethiopia have a good argument for wanting independence.
Do you think DD and Harar belong to Oromos:cosbyhmm:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's a section of Oromos that share the same language, religion, culture etc with habesha. Did you guys know that Haile Selassie was Oromo but most people accept him as habesha? anyways let us respect peoples identities and what they personally consider themselves. We are all human beings after all.

:)

Nope. I've seen Ethiopians of all ethnic groups using it. It's similar to the term nigga, it originally had a negative connotation but eventually got switched to a term of endearment among black folks.
Using the term habesha doesn't mean you hate yourself, that's retarded, it's just a term Ethiopian nationalists usually use. I prefer oromo Ethiopian for myself, but I don't claim to speak for any one.
Somalis in Ethiopia don’t use it.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

As a Afron Qallo Oromo, do you feel close to a Wellega Oromo? Do you feel you have a brotherhood with them?

B I was here way before you stfu. All the Somalians here are cool except your catfishing ass. Take a damn chill pill, I ain’t going anywhere. By the way what happene to the niggas that used to shake their booties for you? Aww poor thing they are not here to rescue your pathetic ass:yloezpe:
if you’re not Somali then what are you doing here loool?

B I was here way before you stfu. All the Somalians here are cool except your catfishing ass. Take a damn chill pill, I ain’t going anywhere. By the way what happene to the niggas that used to shake their booties for you? Aww poor thing they are not here to rescue your pathetic ass:yloezpe:
Know your place you filthy habashi as if she needs to be rescued from your kind:susp:

There are many Oromos who identify themselves as Habeshas, especially who grew up speaking Amharic as their first language in urban centers like Addis Ababa etc. For me they are habeshas through and through in all aspects of life like culture, language, religion etc.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
There are many Oromos who identify themselves as Habeshas, especially who grew up speaking Amharic as their first language in urban centers like Addis Ababa etc. For me they are habeshas through and through in all aspects of life like culture, language, religion etc.

are you tigray

fucking hell:whew:
The quality of xabashi females never fails to amaze me

As a Afron Qallo Oromo, do you feel close to a Wellega Oromo? Do you feel you have a brotherhood with them?

Not at all, unless we speak of the Muslims there. The Muslim Oromos from the west are closer as we share religion. When it come to life and cultural aspects, we are closer to our neighbors(Somalis and Hararis). Many Oromos from my clan claim to be Harari but also claim our clan etc. a lot of people amongst my clan are of Somali origin and we all mix and share more in common.

Last edited: