Oromo self hater claims to be habesha

These people are such begs another reason why we shouldn't claim them to be our brothers and sisters because many think they are habesha. They was even anther one a girl who thought the same LOOOOL:ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Oromo don't have a culture or an identity. Its only recently they started introducing themselves and repping "Oromo" instead of "Ethiopian".

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The worst kind of colonization is that of the mind it seems, Low-level Cushities:farmajoyaab:

@yaskaaa

I hate Habeshas and kkkrackers who are the real threat to Somalis. The Tigrayans want Oromos to be busy with Somalis instead of using their numbers and strength to take over Ethiopia. If Oromos control Ethiopia it will be like the Zagwe Dynasty again. Ethiopia will become a powerful nation.

Von

@yaskaaa

I hate Habeshas and kkkrackers who are the real threat to Somalis. The Tigrayans want Oromos to be busy with Somalis instead of using their numbers and strength to take over Ethiopia. If Oromos control Ethiopia it will be like the Zagwe Dynasty again. Ethiopia will become a powerful nation.
A powerful Ethiopia or power Oromia is always antiSomali

@yaskaaa

Listen to be a somali you don't want a Ethiopia to be a powerful nation. Also you will also not be saying shit like they are our brothers and sisters because we have always been fighting throughout history even without TPLF so shut up these people were never out friends

@Von @yaskaaa

I understand that a powerful Ethiopia is not always good for Somalia but I think we can reason better with our fellow Cushites if they're in charge rather than the weak Habesha. We must become like the Europeans and stop fighting with each other so we can both prosper. That is what I'm hoping for.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
LOOOL a lot of them still identify as Ethiopian and not oromo. I think the lack of culture is what it is

They are a scary and ruthless group wallahi. The amount of ethnic groups they have assimilated and have ceased to exist due to the legendary Oromo migration is unbelievable.

They are a scary and ruthless group wallahi. The amount of ethnic groups they have assimilated and have ceased to exist due to the legendary Oromo migration is unbelievable.
They are still trying to assimilate somalis lool but they always fail. They are coming in somalia like a pack of wolves

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
They are still trying to assimilate somalis lool but they always fail. They are coming in somalia like a pack of wolves

They are assimilating the Somalis in Ethiopia that are near them. Apparently much of the Afran Qallo Oromo clan used to be Somali.

Von

@Von @yaskaaa

I understand that a powerful Ethiopia is not always good for Somalia but I think we can reason better with our fellow Cushites if they're in charge rather than the weak Habesha. We must become like the Europeans and stop fighting with each other so we can both prosper. That is what I'm hoping for.
Never in Ethiopia's history have they offered Somalis peace, they have always seen us as Ethiopians that got away and if they wanted peace with Somalis they would have left Western Somalia alone, not ask the British for Hiran and Zeila as well.

Oromo have already shown they cant be friendly without control the Government, fighting over land with every region. Forcing Somalis to not call dire Dawa their capital. so what makes you think after Tigray rule and Amharic rule, that Oromo rule would be better. They would continue their expansionist policy but now with state control.

Last edited:

Trending