Oromo self hater claims to be habesha

How do you keep Strong Somalis while you are half colombian. Did you forget the other side.
Colombian side dont really f*ck with me. I like a few family. My somali side is the side I love the most. The reason why my colombian side doesn't like me as much is because something that happened years ago when I decided I will live with my father when my mother and father partially split up for a while.

Colombian side dont really f*ck with me. I like a few family. My somali side is the side I love the most. The reason why my colombian side doesn't like me as much is because something that happened years ago when I decided I will live with my father when my mother and father partially split up for a while.

You made the right choice.
:patrice:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
The only good thing about somalis is the deen.
If somali loses that beocmes garbage.

Oromo can say they are habasha because the term can refer to all Ethiopians. It even includes Eritrean's at times.
And you know nothing about us, yet claim we don't have a culture, how retarded can some of you be?
And why post about us so much if hate us?

@yaskaaa why are your threads always some kinda negative shitt? Even if it’s not you give it a negative spin :gucciwhat: call everybody a self hater? I think you are projecting here and stay with me here, I feel like you somehow are trying to “overcompensat” something that’s not there. Like I feel like your not Columbian and a regular Somali that already been here under another acc and made this one to be more interesting. The think is you are on here like at 4 am and shitt I don’t know why but I feel that you don’t even live in the UK.:birdman:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Oromo can say they are habasha because the term can refer to all Ethiopians. It even includes Eritrean's at times.
And you know nothing about us, yet claim we don't have a culture, how retarded can some of you be?
Habesha does not refer to all erhiopians. The mursi people are habesha? Take the self hate.

Habesha is exclusive for semetic ethiopians.

@yaskaaa why are your threads always some kinda negative shitt? Even if it’s not you give it a negative spin :gucciwhat: call everybody a self hater? I think you are projecting here and stay with me here, I feel like you somehow are trying to “overcompensat” something that’s not there. Like I feel like your not Columbian and a regular Somali that already been here under another acc and made this one to be more interesting. The think is you are on here like at 4 am and shitt I don’t know why but I feel that you don’t even live in the UK.:birdman:
f*ck off I'm from the UK and I am half Colombian. I'm not negative tbh I don't always post sad shit. You only notice THAT SAD SHIT

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Don't say that lol. Just say your father is Somali which makes you Somali. Remember you have a qabil at the end of the day. If my dad was from another qabil then I belong to that qabil, I can't just claim my mothers lmao. It's not how it works.

Don't say that lol. Just say your father is Somali which makes you Somali. Remember you have a qabil at the end of the day. If my dad was from another qabil than I belong to that qabil, I can't just claim my mothers rofl. It's not how it works.
True. But some need to understand why I love my somali side more. It goes deeper than qabil. There is a lot of family things and other stuff

The term habesha was never a term for your people. Your oromo take it or leave it nigga. Your just another self hater to sad tigrays don't accept you

Habesha does not refer to all erhiopians. The mursi people are habesha? Take the self hate.

Habesha is exclusive for semetic ethiopians.

Nope. I've seen Ethiopians of all ethnic groups using it. It's similar to the term nigga, it originally had a negative connotation but eventually got switched to a term of endearment among black folks.
Using the term habesha doesn't mean you hate yourself, that's retarded, it's just a term Ethiopian nationalists usually use. I prefer oromo Ethiopian for myself, but I don't claim to speak for any one.

Tbh why tf is a Ethiopian on this site very insecure girl to be here and project your anti somali rhetoric there is something wrong with a person like that

nobody is anti-Somalia sweety, and if they are they have personal issues. Habeshas, oromos, Somalis, and Eritreans all intermarry each other outside the horn. The only issue I know of is politics and religion.

The term habesha was never a term for your people. Your oromo take it or leave it nigga. Your just another self hater to sad tigrays don't accept you

Yeah, I'm actually Ethiopian, you're not, I definitely know my people better than you or anyone here. I'm oromo Ethiopian, that's obvious, but habesha can refer to many Ethiopian groups, not just the amhara and tigrayans. And if you hate us so much, why discuss us so often? Sounds like you maybe obsessed.

Trending