Oromo self hater claims to be habesha

Anyways don't come into this thread to fucking abuse me and call me a . Just because I called out a nigga on his self hate. And don't come into this thread loving off oromos either weird somali coons:drakelaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily look at this Colombian mutt chastising Oromos for using the Ethiopian flag

I’ve never seen a oromo claim they were Somali
:chrisfreshhah:

you dumb
She is dumb asf. We intermarry alot even our pm is half Oromo. Yaskaa, you catfishing piece of shit Oromos are part and parcel of ethiopia.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Listen up hoe. They are OROMO not habesha explain his self hatred. If you can't then get out you @Knowles don't need to start ganging up on me
Listen catfishing chicken neck Abdi, Oromos are Ethiopians. They identify as Ethiopians. I know you are mad the fact that he is claiming habesh but guess what idiot there are even bunch of Somalians who claim to be habesha. I know a Somalian girl back in high school who used to claim habesha until another girl exposed he. Everybody wants to be habesha, don’t hate.

Stay angry

DCC56DB7-BA26-4298-B28D-935BE214BC3F.gif

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Tbh why tf is a Ethiopian on this site very insecure girl to be here and project your anti somali rhetoric there is something wrong with a person like that

B I was here way before you stfu. All the Somalians here are cool except your catfishing ass. Take a damn chill pill, I ain’t going anywhere. By the way what happene to the niggas that used to shake their booties for you? Aww poor thing they are not here to rescue your pathetic ass:yloezpe:

Last edited:
B I was here way before you stfu. All the Somalians here are cool except your catfishing ass. Take a damn chill pill, I ain’t going anywhere? By the way what happene to the niggas that used to shake their booties for you. Aww poor thing they are not here to rescue your pathetic ass:yloezpe:
I don't care if you was here before me :cool:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I:it0tdo8:Oromos. We are being tricked into fighting each other. I hope our Oromo brothers and sisters wake up so we can take over Ethiopia.
There is no trick duqa.
When Eritrean president visited the song they were singing goes like kill the somali and their PM was laughing from ear to ear.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Never in Ethiopia's history have they offered Somalis peace, they have always seen us as Ethiopians that got away and if they wanted peace with Somalis they would have left Western Somalia alone, not ask the British for Hiran and Zeila as well.

Oromo have already shown they cant be friendly without control the Government, fighting over land with every region. Forcing Somalis to not call dire Dawa their capital. so what makes you think after Tigray rule and Amharic rule, that Oromo rule would be better. They would continue their expansionist policy but now with state control.
Dire Dawa is lost. Majority Oromo.

Trending

Latest posts