Oromo self hater claims to be habesha

All lies with no evidence to back it up but okay one thing you said was right tho in a way, I've seen Somali pump and dump Oromo girls shit can't get any more funnier. So i guess we are connected slave master relationship tings:manny:

what part did i lie about or lack proof for
and i said: marriage. not dating or zina.
if u laugh at muslims committing zina, thats on u bro, and it just shows how low your iman is and how low your fear of Allah is, because zina is a big sin and a big deal in Islam.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
what part did i lie about or lack proof for
and i said: marriage. not dating or zina.
if u laugh at muslims committing zina, thats on u bro, and it just shows how low your iman is and how low your fear of Allah is, because zina is a big sin and a big deal in Islam.
Nope just talking about the status of what oromos are, have been and will always will be.
Oh lose the discussion on how Somalis are not Oromo so we jumping to religion now....
This thread is dead now:nahgirl:

Nope just talking about the status of what oromos are, have been and will always will be.
Oh lose the discussion on how Somalis are not Oromo so we jumping to religion now....
This thread is dead now:nahgirl:

oromos are ruling today and will only get stronger bro
ethiopia will be ours for a long time
u know, ethiopia, the country with the 3rd strongest army in africa?
oromo are on the rise, politically, and many are insecure and angry at it, but don't worry child.

as far as the original topic goes-it's a theory, backed by multiple historians, but it maynot be true, as theories are not always true, just theories.
if u got butthurt over it, sorry akhi, do not take it personally.
and bragging about committing zina is not a good thing. u should be ashamed of zina, not proud of it.

oromos are ruling today and will only get stronger bro
ethiopia will be ours for a long time
u know, ethiopia, the country with the 3rd strongest army in africa?
oromo are on the rise, politically, and many are insecure and angry at it, but don't worry child.

as far as the original topic goes-it's a theory, backed by multiple historians, but it maynot be true, as theories are not always true, just theories.
if u got butthurt over it, sorry akhi, do not take it personally.
and bragging about committing zina is not a good thing. u should be ashamed of zina, not proud of it.
Your oromo leader is a gaal(a:ftw9nwa:)

Your oromo leader is a gaal(a:ftw9nwa:)

kkkk, he is still oromo, and ironically, from jimma, a place where Muslims are over 85 percent of the population. he has many, many, muslims in his family.
ethiopia is where diverse religious groups live together, drink coffee together, and love each other bro.

kkkk, he is still oromo, and ironically, from jimma, a place where Muslims are over 85 percent of the population. he has many, many, muslims in his family.
ethiopia is where diverse religious groups live together, drink coffee together, and love each other bro.

You can drink your coffee wherever you want, provided it isn't in my land :heh:

@Abba Sadacha

Somalis, Oromos, and Afar can single-handedly defeat the weak Habesha. If we unite the whole world will be at our feet. May Allah bless all Cushitic people.

Indeed, and we do not need to defeat them, our unity alone will scare them and make them retreat.
if they cannot handle the oromo alone, imagine if we united, lol it'd be over.
in diaspora, i get confused for being somali so much, that is gets funny at this point.
it's obvious what we have in common is stronger than what we have as differences.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
this is centuries after assimilating people, so you're right in a way. we assimilated somalis, amharas, gurages, etc, and became this bigger nation.
but original oromos still exist, pure ones still exist, they are just a minority, the same way pure amharas are a minority.
the original oromos were described as being an ancient race that gave birth to many groups in our area, i.e. afar, somalis, tutsis.
the thing is, u deny us, because u look down on oromo, but it's okay, because we know better, that Islam is what makes one superior, not ethnicity.
none of us chose to be oromo, somali, etc, it was Allahs will, right?
but practicing Islam and sticking to it, and being patient, is a choice, that u must make, and stick to, until Allah wills for u to die and then be resurrected
so in the end, we'll always love the somalis, and in real life, we get along for the most part,
i may end up with a somali wifey too, who knows, and my somali brother may marry one of my beautiful light skinned long hair having oromo female cousins lol

You need to study east Cushitic people and how branches broke off. Nobody fathered anyone, you're just sounding like a fool right now and there is no back up to your claims. Linguistically and genetically, Somalis are very far from you compared to Afars.

You need to study east Cushitic people and how branches broke off. Nobody fathered anyone, you're just sounding like a fool right now and there is no back up to your claims. Linguistically and genetically, Somalis are very far from you compared to Afars.

i provided a few historians who explained why they felt that way
if u disagree, feel free to, once again, not all theories are 100 factual or true

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
i provided a few historians who explained why they felt that way
if u disagree, feel free to, once again, not all theories are 100 factual or true

These theories are retarded and debunked by modern day genetic and linguistic evidences. I already told you, east Cushitic had a common ancestor and they split many thousand years ago. That's why you have Somalis, Oromos, Afars, Sidamo, Hadiye and many more other groups. This is all facts.

Somalis and Oromos never bordered each other for thousands and thousands of years. Somalis were mostly inhabiting modern day northern Somalia while Oromos were inhabiting between southern Ethiopia and northern Kenya. They only came into contact with each other during the medieval times.

You're a bit off there, buddy.
It was not as simple as amhara Vs oromo, it was shoa(which is mixed with oromo amhara and gurage) and wollo against the rest of Ethiopia pretty much with some regions submitting peacefully, in exchange for paying a tribute yearly.
Ethiopian politics were more province based than ethnic based.
Shoan amhara and shoan oromo fought both other amhara and other oromo groups, such as the gojjame amhara and arsi oromo.
Gojjam despite being Amharic speaking too, didn't wanna be ruled by shoan Amharic speakers, because they were two different provinces. Amhara nationalism is very much new and still in its infancy today.
Certain oromo groups were settling in Abyssinia before it expanded and became Ethiopia.
They're not habesha in origin, you're right, but have been living with them so long, they can be considered as habesha or Abyssinian.

You got it right! Many people take the current toxic ethnic based politics back to history and completely abuse the context of historical events. The coalition of Shoan Amhara and Oromo started way before Minilik II and goes even earlier than Shoan King Sahle Selassie, the grand father of Minilik. It was all about protecting the Shoan province from both northern Amhara/Tigray Abyssinians and the southern Oromos. Abysinia was all about Provices not ethnicity. It was always Tigray vs Gonder vs Wollo vs Shoa vs Gojam, all of these provinces having different ethnic groups but always identified themselves via their province. An Agew in Gojam would have died with his Amhara brother from Gojam fighting Wollo Agew. Being Gojame came first than ethnicity. The same was true for Shoa. Both Shoa Amharas and Oromos fought and died together defending Shoa against Amharas and Oromos of other provinces.

This coalition of Shoan Amhara and Oromo defeated all of them including the colonial Italy and created modern Ethiopia as we know it. Starting from the royal family to the generals and monarchs all of them were Amhara-Oromo mix. Just because Amharic was the lingua franca of the Abysinian highlands for more than 700 years, doesn't mean that the Shoa coalition was a master-slave relationship. In fact until just recently Oromos never saw themselves as victims and "slaves" but as true patriotic Ethiopias, dominating and shaping Ethiopia from top to bottom. They were feudals and slave owners. Of course that doesn't imply that there was no discrimination against Oromos but it was not systematic like apartheid rule or so. It was also highly exaggerated. I mean the idea of Minilik II, who is half Oromo with close Oromo families trying to execute genocide on the Oromo people is utter nonsense to say the least. It was all about subduing a province and collecting taxes and not about ethnicity.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You got it right! Many people take the current toxic ethnic based politics back to history and completely abuse the context of historical events. The coalition of Shoan Amhara and Oromo started way before Minilik II and goes even earlier than Shoan King Sahle Selassie, the grand father of Minilik. It was all about protecting the Shoan province from both northern Amhara/Tigray Abyssinians and the southern Oromos. Abysinia was all about Provices not ethnicity. It was always Tigray vs Gonder vs Wollo vs Shoa vs Gojam, all of these provinces having different ethnic groups but always identified themselves via their province. An Agew in Gojam would have died with his Amhara brother from Gojam fighting Wollo Agew. Being Gojame came first than ethnicity. The same was true for Shoa. Both Shoa Amharas and Oromos fought and died together defending Shoa against Amharas and Oromos of other provinces.

This coalition of Shoan Amhara and Oromo defeated all of them including the colonial Italy and created modern Ethiopia as we know it. Starting from the royal family to the generals and monarchs all of them were Amhara-Oromo mix. Just because Amharic was the lingua franca of the Abysinian highlands for more than 700 years, doesn't mean that the Shoa coalition was a master-slave relationship. In fact until just recently Oromos never saw themselves as victims and "slaves" but as true patriotic Ethiopias, dominating and shaping Ethiopia from top to bottom. They were feudals and slave owners. Of course that doesn't imply that there was no discrimination against Oromos but it was not systematic like apartheid rule or so. It was also highly exaggerated. I mean the idea of Minilik II, who is half Oromo with close Oromo families trying to execute genocide on the Oromo people is utter nonsense to say the least. It was all about subduing a province and collecting taxes and not about ethnicity.

What about now? There is no such thing as provinces but ethnic states. :mjkkk:

_6rv2Ur0ReSmbj77DbIuBQ.jpg

What about now? There is no such thing as provinces but ethnic states. :mjkkk:

_6rv2Ur0ReSmbj77DbIuBQ.jpg

Now of course we have identities that are based only on ethnicity and ethnicity alone. But even that could never kill the Ethiopianess of the majority Oromos. That is also the reason that every secessionist movement could not have the support of the majority of Oromos. The smart educated and young OPDO leaders figured it out and for the first time united all Oromos under the banner of a TPLF-free Oromia that is not only at the heart of Ethiopia but also as a leading force for the unity and betterment of Ethiopia. The oromos are back to the centuries old dominant role in Ethiopia while this time also freely embracing their Oromo culture and language. They have the overwhelming majority of Ethiopians behind them, prominently at least 90% of the Amharas.

Amharic-Oromo mix music.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Not at all, unless we speak of the Muslims there. The Muslim Oromos from the west are closer as we share religion. When it come to life and cultural aspects, we are closer to our neighbors(Somalis and Hararis). Many Oromos from my clan claim to be Harari but also claim our clan etc. a lot of people amongst my clan are of Somali origin and we all mix and share more in common.
Would you rather be ruled by someone from shewa whos chritsian or someone who’s from jijiga and muslim?

Trending