Oog, Sool, Somaliland region children mock secessionists "Oog ya leh? Farmaajo"

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
some hy guy told me sacad yonis are the langaabs of hy and all of this makes sense now kkkkk :heh:

wallahi he was surprised that I heard of sacad Yonis
@Gucci mane,

They have a decent populations and mostly live in Sanaag and Sool. I wouldn't call them laangaab. How can they be when they are Ismaaciil Carre:icon lol:

Best,

Faahiye

What foreign troops? last I checked it was the haramcad (SNA) that kicked out the Kenyan backed troops from Beledxawo.

Why is he letting them be paid to occupy JL under Amisom umbrella?

Dee shaadhka Amisom ha ka xayuubiyo. ueysan xidhan shaadkaas si lacag ooga dhargaan.
Xanashistanna miyaad iloowday

@Gucci mane,

They have a decent populations and mostly live in Sanaag and Sool. I wouldn't call them laangaab. How can they be when they are Ismaaciil Carre:icon lol:

Best,

Faahiye

SY are great. Ugaadhyahan still remembers getting crushed at the battle of QoodheTaag and being forced to Sanaag because of HY/SY SNM zealously smoking out Afweyne collaborators. Gadhweyn were actually kinder

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
There is no HJ in Las Anod however SY did have 1 MP in Las Anod district council back in 2012 elections (Khalif Ismaaciil Gaane).
Nigga i know there are, there was a video that showed it and i know some of them
SY are mostly in xudun

Don’t know saw it some time ago but one of the HJ married to my family his brother lives in laas anod and there are other HJ there

Don't fall for her bait to start beef between HY and HA/HJ. Her PERSONAL troubles with some HJ INDIVIDUAL do not represent the rest of us. Isaaq do live in LaasCaanood under patriotic JaamacSiyaad leaders waving Somalilandflag

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Don't fall for her bait to start beef between HY and HA/HJ. Her PERSONAL troubles with some HJ INDIVIDUAL do not represent the rest of us. Isaaq do live in LaasCaanood under patriotic JaamacSiyaad leaders waving Somalilandflag

A laangaab HJ whose ancestors used to get raided and robbed by Harti Waqooyi before the advent of the British. Who couldn't even leave Mount Goban. Are now claiming LA? The internet really is some crazy shit.

:draketf:

@AarHawd_7 @Al-Burcaawi
A laangaab HJ whose ancestors used to get raided and robbed by Harti Waqooyi before the advent of the British. Who couldn't even leave Mount Goban. Are now claiming LA? The internet really is some crazy shit.

way kibreen.

Habar Xabuusheed left the Guban mountains they alsl pushed out ReerHagar out of Caynaba into the Hawd. from Cayneed to Reer Oodeed. HY also recently pushed Ugaadyahan out of Sanaag. You need internet ciil bax

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

HJ have been bullying Harti for centuries, hence the territory they lost due to the Habar Jeclo do your research

oog is a habar jeclo, cali Barre town, that video doesnt even say where they are . The hj pushed harti out of saraar or western sool completely so this isnt oog. Other ccommunitis might be there as guests but its not their town, they just live there

Bohol

VIP
oog is a habar jeclo, cali Barre town, that video doesnt even say where they are . The hj pushed harti out of saraar or western sool completely so this isnt oog. Other ccommunitis might be there as guests but its not their town, they just live there

False. It is Oog and the video was taken by one of the locals of Oog hence why he says "Sacad yonis,muse way wareeriyeen mar ba ilaacad ayay ku furanayaan" in the caption.

False. It is Oog and the video was taken by one of the locals of Oog hence why he says "Sacad yonis,muse way wareeriyeen mar ba ilaacad ayay ku furanayaan" in the caption.

Where does it say anything in the video??? This could be any village in Somalia for all I know

Anyone can say what they want online I was in saraar not long ag. Western Sool is in the hands of the people who took it from harti

Bohol

VIP
anyone can say what they want online I was in saraar not long ag. Western Sool is in the hands of the people who took it from harti

There is no reason for that person to lie as they are from Oog themself. I went to Oog in 2016 as well and met the people who delivered the WADANI victory in that town. I enjoyed my stay in the SY hotel of Sool Safari. :cool:

Bohol

VIP
That's cool:vncu2n5:

Yep. Present day Oog is around 65% SY, 35% others. So the video is not a surprise a lot of them don't dislike Farmaajo.

1584909417671.png

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
The kid ain't lie. Somalia unaka leh. We are the white man of Somali society.

:rejoice::ohhhdamn::win:

Trending