Oog, Sool, Somaliland region children mock secessionists "Oog ya leh? Farmaajo"

Bohol

VIP
Fadhiyar and Godheeli are also other SY towns in western Sool. :nvjpqts:

1584912325710.png

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
How are you gonna call me a Xabashi kaboqaad when they rule over 3 million Ogadens? Such a dumb yute

Qoti boy. My odayasha aren't welcoming Oromos to their lands nor are they are overpopulating their lands

Here is some examples for you to rest on Qoti boy. You are gun who allows all immoral things like alcohol, prostitution, and hashish into your degaans. You want to talk to niggas that fought for Islam? Please
:silanyolaugh: :trumpsmirk:

Here is some examples for you to rest on Qoti boy. You are gun who allows all immoral things like alcohol, prostitution, and hashish into your degaans. You want to talk to niggas that fought for Islam? Please

The video are oromo elders begging Isaaq not to close the borders of trade, this is what a position of power looks like. Meanwhile those same guys begging us have their army occupying your towns:pachah1:

You fought for Somalis to become heathens under Russian Marxism 69-91 :mjlol:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
@Wiiqleh

You aunties were belly dancing for Gen. Morgan and Gen.Gaani in Hargeisa. I want Villa Morgan back nigga. I don't understand where you delusional niggas get this confidence from.

:trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
No one's threatened here sxb. I was just reminding some people of the reality on the ground.

Well the reality on the ground is it is Oog. No amount of saying

1.It is not Oog

2. SY don't live in Oog

will change it :lol:

It is the secessionists that have a problem with the reality. :manny:

Bohol

VIP
Hell I can give them 1 dollar each and they'll pledge alliegance to ISIS

Imagine using caruur talk to score political points:mjlol:

Children back home specially eastern ones are not brainwashed that easily. 8-9 years olds are wiser specially. Nevertheless it is good to see the children of Oog are not brainwashed with the usual aka ictiraaf and other nonsense. It is a good change.

What's nonsense actually is mind f*cked tribalists that for whatever reason claims to belong to a clan they don't belong to in reality like a certain naaya in this thread. The self hate of these sheegatos is remarkable LMAO

Trending

Latest posts