Oog, Sool, Somaliland region children mock secessionists "Oog ya leh? Farmaajo"

Bohol

VIP
The ictiraaf is a shared view by the majority of the Somalilanders worldwide and I happened to be one of them. There is nothing wrong in taking back your ancestral country back to 1960 were it was once a recongised country and a member of the UN. But, in regards to the claim of qabilyalaad, I meant to say if the sentiments that is being expressed by those children can be considered as meaningless which appears to be in the video . However, some would say it seems to come across as political with qabilyalaad indication that is directed towards MB administration when taking into account the Caare situation .

I didn't ask you whether it is a shared view or not but the fact young kids get brainwashed with ictiraaf. I don't see any brainwashing in here but the facts. Farmaajo is the President of Somalia and indeed Oog is located in Somalia since Somaliland region is not recognized.

its not oog, only in a renegade jeberti territory
The ictiraaf is a shared view by the majority of the Somalilanders worldwide and I happened to be one of them. There is nothing wrong in taking back your ancestral country back to 1960 were it was once a recongised country and a member of the UN. But, in regards to the claim of qabilyalaad, I meant to say if the sentiments that is being expressed by those children can be considered as meaningless which appears to be in the video . However, some would say it seems to come across as political with qabilyalaad indication that is directed towards MB administration when taking into account the Caare situation .

These kids might be playing. they might be NaageeyeAxmed who resent HY liberating Sanaag and Northern Sool. Dont assume some MrsSabawanaag represents HY

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These kids might be playing. they might be NaageeyeAxmed who resent HY liberating Sanaag and Northern Sool. Dont assume some MrsSabawanaag represents HY

Muse Ismaaciil needs to tame their little Sacad Joonis brothers shanta xabo way kibreen.

So we have no proof that our great SY brothers are involved They would never betray the rest of HY and give Isaaq dewgaan to Mr Cheese.

Some unknown youtuber made a video that is hard to hear but SY actions speak louder than the words of MrsSabawanaag and her PERSONAL grudge against some HJ INDIVIDUAL

I didn't ask you whether it is a shared view or not but the fact young kids get brainwashed with ictiraaf. I don't see any brainwashing in here but the facts. Farmaajo is the President of Somalia and indeed Oog is located in Somalia since Somaliland region is not recognized.

it is recongnised as a defacto state by the international community . But, We will agree to disagree.
:samwelcome:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
some hy guy told me sacad yonis are the langaabs of hy and all of this makes sense now kkkkk :heh:

wallahi he was surprised that I heard of sacad Yonis

some hy guy told me sacad yonis are the langaabs of hy and all of this makes sense now kkkkk :heh:

wallahi he was surprised that I heard of sacad Yonis

You idiots!

I told you MrsSabawanaag does not represent SY or any HY. If she atracks you or any jeegan don't clap back at the rest of SY/HY

The reality on the ground is SL flag flies over SY territory because they are patriots who dont want to be under MrCheese and his Ugandan protectors

Yes they are patriots. There is no reason to hate the President of Somalia, he is a good guy. :trumpsmirk:

Your Cheese president is so patriotic he uses foreign protectors against our Southern brothers. Why does he allow Kiikuuyustan and Xabashistan to violatebour sovereignty? And let them be paid under Amisom umbrella

Last edited: