Oog, Sool, Somaliland region children mock secessionists "Oog ya leh? Farmaajo"

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You are a laangaab lama ooyaan ah nothing more nothing less

This "looma oyaan" dismantled your state and corrupted it from within that a whole section of your clan is pro N&N and is willing to betray you for their own interests. I have Awdal ready to go. And don't worry about SSC. Soon come. The Darawiish are TurkSom trained and special forces now. We'll see how tough you are. I leave PL to lead us in dhaqan and cohesion. But when it comes to pure ruthlessness and taming of the aboriginals. That's my job in Jabarti. Good luck. Should've used your UAE contacts to train you troops that's comparable to SNA rn

:trumpsmirk:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
This "looma oyaan" dismantled your state and corrupted it from within that a whole section of your clan is pro N&N and is willing to betray you for their own interests. I have Awdal ready to go. And don't worry about SSC. Soon come. The Darawiish are TurkSom trained and special forces now. We'll see how tough you are. I leave PL to lead us in dhaqan and cohesion. But when it comes to pure ruthlessness and taming of the aboriginals. That's my job in Jabarti. Good luck. Should've used your UAE contacts to train you troops that's comparable to SNA rn

Your ancestor was a Oromo shoe thief, nothing noble

You think SY are like Mr Cheese? SY were the lions that annihiliated pro Afweyne milititia of NA. It so bad Ugaadhyahan was fleeing Sanaag and Dhulbahante signed peace on SNM terms

Adaawe

And, Dhulbahante waxa lahaa Afweyne. Till eastern Isaaq liberated them. Good thing JS have taken ownership of the situation in EastSool to bring Soomaliland'sdemocracy to you guys

I send the Darawiish to Turkey's most renowned military academy for a reason. Go luck my Lander friends.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

:russ:

We tamed your cousins in SSC and made them fight against their own kin that MJs tamed in order to expand our control on our behalf:mjlol:

Who are you kidding sxb, you're the upcoming oppressed people that cadaan media love to fetishize:russ:

I send the Darawiish to Turkey's most renowned military for a reason. Go luck my Lander friends.

JS are ready to defend their democracy from your NA militia trained by Mr Cheese. ProSL BahArarsame too.

Get passed them then SY plus the rest of Eastern Isaaq can repeat re enact the Battle of Qoodhe Taag

Adaawe

Your ancestor was a Oromo shoe thief, nothing noble

We tamed your cousins in SSC and made them fight against their own kin that MJs tamed in order to expand our control on our behalf:mjlol:

Who are you kidding sxb, you're the upcoming oppressed people that cadaan media love to fetishize:russ:

Marehan don't make threats that they don't fulfil. I'm back on the throne. Go luck kids. Marehan changed the geopolitics of East Africa in under 4 years. Puntland will concede and low-key support us in karbaashing you. No Darood will allow the loss of Darood land to any aboriginal. Don't watch the PL mucarad ruwayd bullshit.

He said he will win against you with aabo turkey. How many aabos these guys got:dead:

Bohol

VIP
Where does this document say 65%

Just like your video you bring a random thing and add what you want people to believe :mjlol:

It is from the local elections. 63% of the vote was WADANI in Oog aka SY.

1584911225893.png

The only MP that represents Oog in the regional parliament (Siciid Warsame Gaane) is also SY

1584911278380.png

:samwelcome:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Marehan don't make threats that they don't fulfil. I'm back on the throne. Go luck kids. Marehan changed the geopolitics of East Africa in under 4 years. Puntland will concede and low-key support us in karbaashing you. No Darood will allow the loss of Darood land to any aboriginal. Don't watch the PL mucarad ruwayd bullshit.

Daarood is the only tribe who is occupied by foreigners everywhere they live. In Sland they are occupied by the Isaaq, in Ethiopia they are Xabashi lackeys in Kismaayo and NFD they are kikuyu slaves and here is you bragging about Daaroodnimo lol. Mate your deluded go free your people

You need HG muscle to even enter Badhaxley Gaalkacyo and MJ wont even allow Muqdisho troops to enter PL. they know that, with secretly MJ hating Leylkase, you guys would try to conquer Garowe and other PL deegaan.

MJ still remember how pro fuqush Leylkase was. They have now been tamed

He said he will win against you with aabo turkey. How many aabos these guys got:dead:

There is their AabboXabashistan AabboUgaandha and I think we are still cointing if Amisom expands

Last edited:
It is from the local elections. 63% of the vote was WADANI in Oog aka SY.

View attachment 100200

The only MP that represents Oog in the regional parliament (Siciid Warsame Gaane) is also SY

View attachment 100202

:samwelcome:

You didn't prove your video and ran to throwing stats of votes

What does that prove? There were waddani votes in qorilgud and caynaba you're gonna claim that its form a % of sacad yoonis too? Sacad yoonis are known as habar lamaan because they're a tiny clan living in a sea of hj>Muse abokor in western sool and western sanaag after their own hy exiled them from their original deegaamo

Bohol

VIP

What does that prove? There were waddani votes in qorilgud and caynaba you're gonna claim that its form a % is sacad yoonis? Sacad yoonis are known as habar lamaan because they're a tiny clan living in a sea of hj>Muse abokor after their own hy exiled them from their original deegaamo

Abaayo it proofs HJ are langaab in Oog in a sea of Jibril Xasan SY. No HJ is going to vote majority for WADANI, all that 1208 votes for WADANI were pure SY. :lol: The video is Oog recorded by one of the locals whether minorities like it or not.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

Sxb y'all call everyone who even looks at you aabo: aabo farmaajo, aabo siyaad, aabo abiy, aabo erdogan

Karbaashing a clan of garacyo won't be hard since we've done that before

make sure you bring your 2 aabos to the battlefield too while you're at it :samwelcome:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Daarood is the only tribe who is occupied by foreigners everywhere they live. In Sland they are occupied by the Isaaq, in Ethiopia they are Xabashi lackeys in Kismaayo and NFD they are kikuyu slaves and here is you bragging about Daaroodnimo lol. Mate your deluded go free your people
don't forget they're ruled by hawiyes half the time:mjlol:

Where does this document say 65%

Just like your video you bring a random thing and add what you want people to believe :mjlol:

What does that prove? There were waddani votes in qorilgud and caynaba you're gonna claim that its form a % of sacad yoonis too? Sacad yoonis are known as habar lamaan because they're a tiny clan living in a sea of hj>Muse abokor in western sool and western sanaag after their own hy exiled them from their original deegaamo

Here we go again. Do NOT fkd with her as a representstive of HY, including SY

She is baiting you into starting shit between Isaaq just as shisheeye are shitting on HY and the rest of Isaaq

She is silent as some shisheeye bashes HY with rest of Isaaq

Adaawe

You're a Xabeshi kaboqad for 30yrs and you talking like this to me? The irony

:damn:

Trending

Latest posts