No wonder UK’s Indians are downright racist towards Somalis.Just watched them kicked out by Idi Amin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benadiris/barawanis were not enslaved by ethnic Somalis so why would they call you that?
Yes Somali Bantus face social exclusion, but so do Benadiris/Barawanis. Not as much as Bantus but still do.

Benadiris actually occupied a special place in Somali society as religious experts and traders. It is only during and after the war that they started getting mistreated, especially by some Hawiye clansmen. They are nowhere near treated the same way as Bantu, who are basically outcasts - politically , economically and socially. You can’t compare the two groups.

Lol think about it. Its offensive if a white guys calls a black a ****** in the west. But in when somalis call black "adoon" its not even considered racist. Its how peolle ACTUALLY adress them and this is what ppl know them by. How can you say the somalis are not racist to bantus?
Somalis who call blacks "adoon" are racist. First of all, I never said Somalis aren't racist towards Bantus, i'm saying not ALL Somalis are racist towards Bantus. There's a clear difference.

Benadiris actually occupied a special place in Somali society as religious experts and traders. It is only during and after the war that they started getting mistreated, especially by some Hawiye clansmen. They are nowhere near treated the same way as Bantu, who are basically outcasts - politically , economically and socially. You can’t compare the two groups.
Are your reading comprehensions that bad?

"Somali Bantus face social exclusion, but so do Benadiris/Barawanis. Not as much as Bantus but still do."

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Im sorry but somalis are not racist to arabs. Only Madows

Are you serious? Somalis are racist to fucking everybody, even whites and look down on them but those people are toxic but they don't discriminate any non-Somalis.

Somalis are extremely racist towards Arabs and have a superiority complex over them. Here are some of these interesting sources. Somalis never really liked Arabs.

screenshot_1-png.49877

Here is another one to debunk any lies as if Somalis were under Arab supremacy is all bullshit.

img_20180707_033447-jpg.49639

The first page of this thread was difficult to read. Who would want to look like a Shitdian?
And who would care if a mouse is racist to a rhino?

"Somali Bantus face social exclusion, but so do Benadiris/Barawanis. Not as much as Bantus but still do."
What kind of social exclusion do Barwanis face? Social exclusion is a very strong term. I don’t think it applies to them. There is political oppression and land grabbing , however , I would not call this social exclusion.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Indians that went africa during colonial times are like the somalis who went arabha during the oil rush, their mostly educated and have skills.

I went to a predominately Indian school in Kenya for some months. Interesting experience. I didn't feel much outright racism. They were more racist with each other and formed cliques. The cool punjabis into cars, sports, movies ; the curious gujarati reer baadiyo, the south indian nerds.

I managed to fit in the best with punjabis, they had both muslim & sikhs. They were the funniest and liveliest of all the groups. I think they were in Kenya for the longest as well.

If you want to cal our distinct culture and lack of intergration within somali weyn "social exclusion" then yea. But our's was voluntry. Bantus social exclusion was not

Good serious discussion thread. My conclusion is that it will be in the black man's interest..not only in the west..but in africa as well... to keep their boot on the necks of somalis wherever they can....from south africa to Kenya to the US. Here in the west some blacks have a mindset that as long as you're from africa they can drop their guard some what. But hopefully it is now clear and getting clearer by the day that people from africa can be just as much the enemy as white europeans and punjabis. Of course there is always the outlier. I like the dude in here who states that indians like somalis more than other blacks..thank god for small victories eh soldier? Rahtid!

Also from what i can see some somalis look like punjabis so I wouldn't be surprised if you all fit in well together....especially with those from the lower caste.

somalis don't have much clout anywhere right now....well...except for in somalia but even somalis are fighting tooth and nail to get out of there. But you never know...if their numbers grow in west and they become successful...although as muslims and africans its unlikely....nonetheless if that happens then blacks would have another group that they have to battle with on a day to day....and who needs that. Black man have enough enemies to deal with as it is.....nuh true!???

Idie Amin was on to something. No other racial group would allow others to waltz in and take over their country like that....none. I see some good signs in some african countries but how they allow outside racial groups to just come in and take over bogles the mind.

Richard Nixon said africans were almost like children....and maybe he has a point.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good serious discussion thread. My conclusion is that it will be in the black man's interest..not only in the west..but in africa as well... to keep their boot on the necks of somalis wherever they can....from south africa to Kenya to the US. Here in the west some blacks have a mindset that as long as you're from africa they can drop their guard some what. But hopefully it is now clear and getting clearer by the day that people from africa can be just as much the enemy as white europeans and punjabis. Of course there is always the outlier. I like the dude in here who states that indians like somalis more than other blacks..thank god for small victories eh soldier? Rahtid!

Also from what i can see some somalis look like punjabis so I wouldn't be surprised if you all fit in well together....especially with those from the lower caste.

somalis don't have much clout anywhere right now....well...except for in somalia but even somalis are fighting tooth and nail to get out of there. But you never know...if their numbers grow in west and they become successful...although as muslims and africans its unlikely....nonetheless if that happens then blacks would have another group that they have to battle with on a day to day....and who needs that. Black man have enough enemies to deal with as it is.....nuh true!???

Idie Amin was on to something. No other racial group would allow others to waltz in and take over their country like that....none. I see some good signs in some african countries but how they allow outside racial groups to just come in and take over bogles the mind.

Richard Nixon said africans were almost like children....and maybe he has a point.

Richard Nixon was a good intelligent president. I dont know how a like u could know anything about him. Am shocked

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol indians racist to somalis.
Who cares what they do they can be racist for all I care:mjlol:
It's a two way system, so are we

Richard Nixon was a good intelligent president. I dont know how a ****** like u could know anything about him. Am shocked

...and somehow i get the feeling that you aren't easily shocked..that you have seen a lot during your time here on earth....like a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending