No wonder UK’s Indians are downright racist towards Somalis.Just watched them kicked out by Idi Amin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's your evidence that your Somali DNA is from somali women? You don't even know how DNA testing works so get this quick education.

You're Somali DNA is predominantly paternal lineage just go to 23 and me to confirm. that means it's Arabs that were you're mothers and the Somali clans from you're paternal ancestors disowned your people. Must've been cause your Arab maternal ancestors were servants or madhibaan like Arabs to have been rejected by you're somali clans.
My evidence for this is that we have different haplogroup groups to your normal somalis.
:p

More like 40-50% Somali.

They are dark because a large part of their non-Somali is South Asian (Gujarati mainly). They claim Arab/Portuguese/Iranian, but the biggest chunk of their non-Somali is Indian.
Kkkkk. Dude, we have seen a few shaanshiyo and hatimis do dna tests. You cant say every Benadiri tribe is the same.

Why the f*ck are u backing this 4ft midget? He's implying Somalis have inferiority complex to his round faced, fuusto looking 5ft at max Arabs? Also he's lying otherwise his people wouldn't b permanent xalwo makers even though they're like 60% DNA wise ethnic Somalis, the district in hamr they are a majority in wouldnt have been run by ethnic somalis, his people wouldnt b disowned and called banaadiris or reer xamar if Somalis wanted to claim them, they would've been claimed by their Somali half's clans and they can't say they wanted to be their own thing in a country organised on clan structure cause they could definitely do with the protection ethnic Somalis would've afforded them and his Arab ancestors wouldn't have been kicked out of Zanzibar by the ethnic Somalis and those in the Arab lands wouldn't have been forced to pay tribute to Somali city states in their own Arab lands just so they don't get invaded.

@Viva Benadir Also stop chatting shit to Western kids who are predominantly from parts of Somalia you're people aren't found in. Any somali from xamar and the likes can list the slurs youre people get daily and the negative stereotypes ethnic Somalis hold of Cad cads and trust me it's the reason you're people are permanently relegated to xalwo making and small time fishers and kept away from big business which is all wrong but liers like you don't help and should b banned from Somalis

The attached file is from answersAfrica.com
:damn::damn:
Dude, we call ethnic somalis nomads and jaahil. The fact remains they are just slurs. Chill, i dont think you know anything. I have never seen an cadcad with 60 percent somali dna in my whole life, just stop lying and miscontextualising the debate.
The norm is like 30 to 40 percent.
But i have seen camuudis get like 15 percent. Just stop lying you dont know anything.

Why the f*ck are u backing this 4ft midget? He's implying Somalis have inferiority complex to his round faced, fuusto looking 5ft at max Arabs? Also he's lying otherwise his people wouldn't b permanent xalwo makers even though they're like 60% DNA wise ethnic Somalis, the district in hamr they are a majority in wouldnt have been run by ethnic somalis, his people wouldnt b disowned and called banaadiris or reer xamar if Somalis wanted to claim them, they would've been claimed by their Somali half's clans and they can't say they wanted to be their own thing in a country organised on clan structure cause they could definitely do with the protection ethnic Somalis would've afforded them and his Arab ancestors wouldn't have been kicked out of Zanzibar by the ethnic Somalis and those in the Arab lands wouldn't have been forced to pay tribute to Somali city states in their own Arab lands just so they don't get invaded.

@Viva Benadir Also stop chatting shit to Western kids who are predominantly from parts of Somalia you're people aren't found in. Any somali from xamar and the likes can list the slurs youre people get daily and the negative stereotypes ethnic Somalis hold of Cad cads and trust me it's the reason you're people are permanently relegated to xalwo making and small time fishers and kept away from big business which is all wrong but liers like you don't help and should b banned from Somalis

The attached file is from answersAfrica.com
Its funny because the most commercianalised distric in mogadishu was in xamar weyne, where we lived. Lmao. If we are small time xawlo makers, then why was our district the hine of some the largest importations?

So if they were accepted and assimilated, why did they get rejected and labeled after cities instead of theirs Somali clans accepting them as members of the clan?
Kkkkkk. You guys seem really mad. My mother is shariif nadhiir, i can confidintely claim arab from my mother's side. I dont think you have seenany shariif nadhiir in your whole life. You have only seen shaanshiyos most likely. You cant compare all Benadirs to shaanshiyos.

You dumbfuck. "Paternal" means haplogroup and u are predominantly e1b1b so how does that make your mum's Somali?
benadiris are a small community from the coastal citys and towns of somalia and split into many different clans and sublan which claim ancestry from mainly west-asia (paternal decent).

So, more and more peope have been testing and a pattern is emerging.
So far we have individuals with the following Y haplogroups.

R1a1a (3*), G1a(1*), L-M27(2*) and E-V32(me)

Hatimi(Who claim yemeni ancetry): L-m27(2*)
https://anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?9846-Y-DNA-in-Somali-Benadiris
Stay mad. Why you want us to be somali so bad? Do you have an inferiority complex?

Its funny because the most commercianalised distric in mogadishu was in xamar weyne, where we lived. Lmao. If we are small time xawlo makers, then why was our district the hine of some the largest importations?
Thats because it isn't your district. It's always been an ethnic Somali district unless you're trying to tell me some foreigners especially Asians can just come and set up their own settlements in Somali territory in which case the will be no need to further entertain you're ridiculous bed time stories which go against all history books.

Also xamar weyne isn't named after you, you lot are named after xamar weyne plus the reason you are known for that district is, xamar expanded and diversified it's trade once the Europeans disrupted our trade routes so ethnic Somalis moved into the new xamar districts whilst you guys stayed put so don't tell dumb lies.

benadiris are a small community from the coastal citys and towns of somalia and split into many different clans and sublan which claim ancestry from mainly west-asia (paternal decent).

So, more and more peope have been testing and a pattern is emerging.
So far we have individuals with the following Y haplogroups.

R1a1a (3*), G1a(1*), L-M27(2*) and E-V32(me)

Hatimi(Who claim yemeni ancetry): L-m27(2*)
https://anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?9846-Y-DNA-in-Somali-Benadiris
Stay mad. Why you want us to be somali so bad? Do you have an inferiority complex?
Selective quoting and no I'm Somali Its not in my make up to have inferiority and certainly not to people that themselves beg it with people that themselves are mainly known as the most inferiority complex having group known to man. I don't know why I'm even entertaining such mind boggling claims.

I don't want u to be Somali. Somalis don't want you to be Somali otherwise they would've claimed u and not rejected you even though you are partially Somali so don't get ahead of yourself. We don't even talk about your people that's how much you're even considered so don't try to twist me putting u in your place as me wanting your no ethnicity having ass to be Somali.

Selective quoting and no I'm Somali Its not in my make up to have inferiority and certainly not to people that themselves beg it with people that themselves are mainly known as the most inferiority complex having group known to man. I don't know why I'm even entertaining such mind boggling claims.

I don't want u to be Somali. Somalis don't want you to be Somali otherwise they would've claimed u and not rejected you even though you are partially Somali so don't get ahead of yourself. We don't even talk about your people that's how much you're even considered so don't try to twist me putting u in your place as me wanting your no ethnicity having ass to be Somali.
Im sorry but somalia wants to claim me. Which is why it accepts us muwaadins. Stay mad.
:denzelnigga:

Thats because it isn't your district. It's always been an ethnic Somali district unless you're trying to tell me some foreigners especially Asians can just come and set up their own settlements in Somali territory in which case the will be no need to further entertain you're ridiculous bed time stories which go against all history books.

Also xamar weyne isn't named after you, you lot are named after xamar weyne plus the reason you are known for that district is, xamar expanded and diversified it's trade once the Europeans disrupted our trade routes so ethnic Somalis moved into the new xamar districts whilst you guys stayed put so don't tell dumb lies.
Its sad that us "foreigners" and indian khojas dominated business in "your district" when your asses were wandering the desserts in search for water. :(

Kkkkk. Its not selective quoting shaanshiyo ppl are predominatly r1a you retard. Even @Shanshiyo1234 got that. Most shanshiyos get that. M

Im sorry but somalia wants to claim me. Which is why it accepts us muwaadins. Stay mad.
:denzelnigga:
Dumb f*ck all non ethnic Somalis regardless of their ethnicity that reside in Somalia get citizenship but none get recognised as ethnic Somali. Why are u so ignorant? It's always the most ignorant barking the loudest

Its sad that us "foreigners" and indian khojas dominated business in "your district" when your asses were wandering the desserts in search for water. :(
@Factz come school xoolahaan daaqayo please. Apparently some nobody Asians can just walk into somali territory and dominate "business". What a silly notion. Why is a single history book not mention you guys dominating but every single history book even ones written by Asians strictly mention ethnic Somalis running everything?

I'm done talking to trolls and I couldn't give a f*ck one girl in this forum belonging to r1a or some irrelevant haplogroup to Somalis.

But I will advice you one thing. Humans are composed of good and bad people and the only thing people like you bad mouthing the notoriously prideful somalis is going to achieve is further discrimination and further injustices being visited upon your defenceless group back home so if you are really a banaadiri and have any sense or human decency I advice you to refrain from causing sectarian hatred within somali nationals whilst some people composed of ethnic Somalis and Somali citizens are doing all they can to make sure all non ethnic Somalis get their fair share and recognised as legitimate stake holders In the land

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Stay mad my friend.

You do realize Arabs will never accept you nor the extincting Swahilis right? Also, stop talking shit about Somali history. You never dominated anything, let's be for real here. Calling us bunch of nomads is the most ignorant thing when Somalis produced some of the most advanced civilizations in Africa.

@Factz come school xoolahaan daaqayo please. Apparently some nobody Asians can just walk into somali territory and dominate "business". What a silly notion. Why is a single history book not mention you guys dominating but every single history book even ones written by Asians strictly mention ethnic Somalis running everything?

I'm done talking to trolls and I couldn't give a f*ck one girl in this forum belonging to r1a or some irrelevant haplogroup to Somalis.

But I will advice you one thing. Humans are composed of good and bad people and the only thing people like you bad mouthing the notoriously prideful somalis is going to achieve is further discrimination and further injustices being visited upon your defenceless group back home so if you are really a banaadiri and have any sense or human decency I advice you to refrain from causing sectarian hatred within somali nationals whilst some people composed of ethnic Somalis and Somali citizens are doing all they can to make sure all non ethnic Somalis get their fair share and recognised as legitimate stake holders In the land
I'm a proud somali national and i have been visiting xamar since 2012 and my dad has been doing business there for for like the past 10 years. Im not a bad human being, nor do i hate ethnic somalis. I hate the jaahil ignorant ones like you, who refuse to look back at at basic history, who make shit up about our lineage since you're so insecure. Btw, i respect the ones who want fair share, but the majority dont. If you want to act like a israeli occupier in palestinian land, then dont expect respect from me or any other muslim.

You do realize Arabs will never accept you nor the extincting Swahilis right? Also, stop talking shit about Somali history. You never dominated anything, let's be for real here. Calling us bunch of nomads is the most ignorant thing when Somalis produced some of the most advanced civilizations in Africa.
When did i say i want arabs to accept us? Arabs are nationalists and so are we. We are somali nationalists. But these guys on here are tribalist and rape sympathisers.

The Indian community in Somalia primarily resided in cities and had their own schools and facilities. At the time, Somalis were primarily nomads who wandered the countryside.[15] Indian families in Kismayo moved to Mogadishu in the early 1980s,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Somalia_relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts