No wonder UK’s Indians are downright racist towards Somalis.Just watched them kicked out by Idi Amin

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
My bestfriend growing up was son of a Ugandan born indian dad, his dad used to say how they liked somalis in kampala and nairobi over the madows. Cause of the similarities with businesses.

Not all Somalis first of all. My ayeeyo had a lot of Somali Bantu friends and she respected them.
Yes there are bound to be some exceptions. You'll always get religious ppl, nationalists, etc etc who are not racist to Madows. But somalis as a community are racist to Madows. Everyone knows it.

Yes there are bound to be some exceptions. You'll always get religious ppl, nationalists, etc etc who are not racist to Madows. But somalis as a community are racist to Madows. Everyone knows it.
Saying Somalis as a community are racist to "Madows", means you're implying that all Somalis are racist to them. If "everyone knows it" and we're talking about what others think now, then they would believe you are racist as well. Stop generalizing because a lot of your people in Somalia also look down on "Madows".

Reborn
I beg you! I BEG YOU TO THE HEAVENS! Please check this guy out The man milks money off of cadaans by just neef tuuris. The man is a legend :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

This is what I mean about the Indian experience.:siilaanyolaugh:
You've just convinced me to go :banderas:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Only a minority of Indians here are from Uganda and Kenya. Plus they claim Ugandan/Kenyan when you ask them where they’re from.
Most Indians came straight from India. :damnmusic:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Bro, dont forget that i'm from Somalia as well. Somalis say nasty things to Madows and even excluded them from society pre civil war, but they didnt do the same to muwalads who were arabs.

:siilaanyolaugh:prejudice takes on many forms. It doesn't have to be overt but also relates to negative sentiments held by a group towards disimilar others. If it means exclusion from full citizenship or denigrating others with slurs/stereotypes. Its all the same ish but with varying levels of severity. No one is immune.

I'm also from the North. An Adalite female to be exact. :fittytousand: And according to the internet rumours as of late, you can call me mademoiselle Gurey.

Why would any of you want to go to India . Wallahi I avoid that part of the world like the plague. Plus I don't rate no Indians

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is what I mean about the Indian experience.:siilaanyolaugh:
You've just convinced me to go :banderas:

Is he mentally unwell? Walaahi India is a big jungle. At least they dont look scary. I rather be among them than in the jungle of Africa

Saying Somalis as a community are racist to "Madows", means you're implying that all Somalis are racist to them. If "everyone knows it" and we're talking about what others think now, then they would believe you are racist as well. Stop generalizing because a lot of your people in Somalia also look down on "Madows".
I wasnt talking in the context of what others think, actually. I was talking in the context of what people from somalia know, ethnic or not. Bantus dis ethnic somalis, not us. They lived with us in peace. We are not racist to bantus to the extent ethnics are.

Is he mentally unwell? Walaahi India is a big jungle. At least they dont look scary. I rather be among them than in the jungle of Africa
Kkkk. Do you really hate black people that much? I always see you praising cadaans and dissing blacks? Did you live in colonial somalia or smt? You seem brainwashed wallahi

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Godddamit would you stop using an argument based on outlayers.

Majority of Somalis are racist towards our Bantu/Madows

Reborn

He is doing for show innit :drakelaugh:
Don't say that sis about .africa.Did you know India is regarded as the most dangerous place for women?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kkkk. Do you really hate black people that much? I always see you praising cadaans and dissing blacks? Did you live in colonial somalia or smt? You seem brainwashed wallahi

I dont relate to them. I see them as base savages who can jump out of the cage at any time. I like Cadaans with their gentleness, and delicacy; they bow their head in greetings and wish u a good day! An adoon just wants to rob u!

Status
Not open for further replies.