No wonder UK’s Indians are downright racist towards Somalis.Just watched them kicked out by Idi Amin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
How am I lying? You guys can't say that majority of Somalis are racist towards "Madows". A lot but not majority. Maybe you guys and your family hate Somali Bantu, but not mine. :kanyeshrug:
My parents/grandparents always had respect for Somali Bantus as they were nice people. Most of you probably don't know anything about konfuur but have this mentality that they are treated like utter shit.
I have never heard my mom say anything rude about a Bantu person in my life. Same goes for my dad. In fact literally my dad would invite his Kenya friend over just so they can watch soccer. Just him and the rest of his friends. I haven't seen or heard any adeers in my area talk ill of them.

The only Bantu slander I ever heard was from random ladies I barely knew. Had a babysitter whose friends talked negative about these Bantus. I was confused so I told my dad about it and he explained the Bantu racism.

You’re not really gonna face racism in India because you fail to understand how these patch of Indians from Uganda grew up racist. They were brought to Uganda as slaves of the British to build railroad. Then the British decided to elevate their status sense they were darn loyal by allowing them to enter business. They became very successful and very stingy towards the native madoows. They then raised their racism to a new height by literally thinking the madoows were nothing more than a gorilla to be used and disposed. Then in 1970 a madman came to the scene. He noticed that the Indian never bothered to assimilate. They reuse to marry the locals. They’ve been there for 80 years and never married one single native but they loved having sex with native women and even having biracial kids who they never claimed.

These folks then were deported to the UK and now they are racist towards Somalis. One time an Indian girl slapped @zeinap83 for trying to talk to her at school
In east africa arabs,indians and somalis were always second class below the whites during colonization,

The Madows where always last class,everyone was racist towards them,one example the somali looking tutsi in rwanda were favored more than the sankaweyn hutsi,thats why the hutsi were so resentfull

Im sorry but somalis are not racist to arabs. Only Madows
Then why don't your people get special treatment instead of permanently being relegated to xalwo making? Admit it nacas you hate Somalis n you wouldn't have if you're people got treated like non madhibaan ethnic Somalis.

I think Somalis need to come correct with minorities n give them their fare share but fuckers like this waste need deported to the of border Yemen.

Im sorry but somalis are not racist to arabs. Only Madows
Lol yea idk why xaliimos lying :farmajoyaab:
The ones that had bantu friends still called them Madows etc. They just didnt view it as racist. It was normal to.
Why the f*ck are u backing this 4ft midget? He's implying Somalis have inferiority complex to his round faced, fuusto looking 5ft at max Arabs? Also he's lying otherwise his people wouldn't b permanent xalwo makers even though they're like 60% DNA wise ethnic Somalis, the district in hamr they are a majority in wouldnt have been run by ethnic somalis, his people wouldnt b disowned and called banaadiris or reer xamar if Somalis wanted to claim them, they would've been claimed by their Somali half's clans and they can't say they wanted to be their own thing in a country organised on clan structure cause they could definitely do with the protection ethnic Somalis would've afforded them and his Arab ancestors wouldn't have been kicked out of Zanzibar by the ethnic Somalis and those in the Arab lands wouldn't have been forced to pay tribute to Somali city states in their own Arab lands just so they don't get invaded.

@Viva Benadir Also stop chatting shit to Western kids who are predominantly from parts of Somalia you're people aren't found in. Any somali from xamar and the likes can list the slurs youre people get daily and the negative stereotypes ethnic Somalis hold of Cad cads and trust me it's the reason you're people are permanently relegated to xalwo making and small time fishers and kept away from big business which is all wrong but liers like you don't help and should b banned from Somalis

The attached file is from answersAfrica.com

Attachments

• DhbPe4rWsAAVwNj.jpeg
    DhbPe4rWsAAVwNj.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 138
  • DggRcqmX4AA5tZq.jpeg
    DggRcqmX4AA5tZq.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 113
Subconscious or active is racism still not racism:drakewtf: regardless it was towards the bantus.
Even the ones who werent outright racist to them still had the mindset:kanyeshrug: you wanna have an idealized version of xamar then go ahead. Reality is somalis are racist to bantus even if they dont say anything out loud :stopit:

anomalies dont count.

Cadcads were irrelevant.

Somalis mixed with yemenis were just teased but were seen as somali pretty much and were assimilated.

But Madows got the shittiest end of the stick when it comes to minorities.
Please stop embarrassing yourself any further. In somali culture, you're claimed by your Somali clan so let's say a kid with a habargidir mother and mj father would b claimed by mjs and no one is going to disown the kid even if his mother is from the habar gidir sub clan mjs have history with. So why isit Cad cads were disowned and labeled reer hamar, banaadiris and barwanese instead of their Somali clans claiming them if Somalis wanted to assimilate them as you claim? And no, trust me everyone needs all the protection they can get in clan based society like Somalia and they definitely didn't decide to be their own stand alone group.

Also the reason they have a better living standards than banstus is.

1- the are around 60% DNA wise ethnic Somalis.

2- their Somalis ancestors were the Somali merchants that are known around the world for their trading so that's how they ended up with relative wealth compared to other minorities.

2- Bantus don't have ethnic somali heritage and were always at a disadvantage just like the madhibaans.

Why the f*ck are u backing this 4ft midget? He's implying Somalis have inferiority complex to his round faced, fuusto looking 5ft at max Arabs? Also he's lying otherwise his people wouldn't b permanent xalwo makers even though they're like 60% DNA wise ethnic Somalis, the district in hamr they are a majority in wouldnt have been run by ethnic somalis, his people wouldnt b disowned and called banaadiris or reer xamar if Somalis wanted to claim them, they would've been claimed by their Somali half's clans and they can't say they wanted to be their own thing in a country organised on clan structure cause they could definitely do with the protection ethnic Somalis would've afforded them and his Arab ancestors wouldn't have been kicked out of Zanzibar by the ethnic Somalis and those in the Arab lands wouldn't have been forced to pay tribute to Somali city states in their own Arab lands just so they don't get invaded.

@Viva Benadir Also stop chatting shit to Western kids who are predominantly from parts of Somalia you're people aren't found in. Any somali from xamar and the likes can list the slurs youre people get daily and the negative stereotypes ethnic Somalis hold of Cad cads and trust me it's the reason you're people are permanently relegated to xalwo making and small time fishers and kept away from big business which is all wrong but liers like you don't help and should b banned from Somalis

The attached file is from answersAfrica.com
Ive already said cadcads are irrelevant :kanyeshrug: never agreed with his nonsense of somalis having an inferiority complex.

Apollo

VIP
Please stop embarrassing yourself any further. In somali culture, you're claimed by your Somali clan so let's say a kid with a habargidir mother and mj father would b claimed by mjs and no one is going to disown the kid even if his mother is from the habar gidir sub clan mjs have history with. So why isit Cad cads were disowned and labeled reer hamar, banaadiris and barwanese instead of their Somali clans claiming them if Somalis wanted to assimilate them as you claim? And no, trust me everyone needs all the protection they can get in clan based society like Somalia and they definitely didn't decide to be their own stand alone group.

2- their Somalis ancestors were the Somali merchants that are known around the world for their trading so that's how they ended up with relative wealth compared to other minorities.

2- Bantus don't have ethnic somali heritage and were always at a disadvantage just like the madhibaans.

More like 40-50% Somali.

They are dark because a large part of their non-Somali is South Asian (Gujarati mainly). They claim Arab/Portuguese/Iranian, but the biggest chunk of their non-Somali is Indian.

:what1:
I never said anything about assimilating cadcads. I was talking about half somali half yemeni.

Apollo

VIP
You have Indians in almost all East African countries, in Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique and many are still in Uganda. South Africa has millions of them.

They are always much richer than the Bantus and they tend to screw them over in Jewy ways (middleman tactics).

Yes but we didnt have ppl calling us "adoon" by name. Benadiris and barwaanis have on avergae 20 to 40 percent somali blood which shows that your women intermarried. But bantus GENERALLY barely have any somali blood. They faced social exclusion.
Where's your evidence that your Somali DNA is from somali women? You don't even know how DNA testing works so get this quick education.

You're Somali DNA is predominantly paternal lineage just go to 23 and me to confirm. that means it's Arabs that were you're mothers and the Somali clans from you're paternal ancestors disowned your people. Must've been cause your Arab maternal ancestors were servants or madhibaan like Arabs to have been rejected by you're somali clans.

:what1:
I never said anything about assimilating cadcads. I was talking about half somali half yemeni.

Somalis mixed with yemenis were just teased but were seen as somali pretty much and were assimilated.

But Madows got the shittiest end of the stick when it comes to minorities.

So if they were accepted and assimilated, why did they get rejected and labeled after cities instead of theirs Somali clans accepting them as members of the clan?

More like 40-50% Somali.

They are dark because a large part of their non-Somali is South Asian (Gujarati mainly). They claim Arab/Portuguese/Iranian, but the biggest chunk of their non-Somali is Indian.
Sxb this kid is claiming Arab and even the ones with the Arab ancestors got the same treatment.

So if they were accepted and assimilated, why did they get rejected and labeled after cities instead of theirs Somali clans accepting them as members of the clan?
Are you talking about cadcads? :kodaksmiley:
I dont think you understood my previous comment. Cadcads werent accepted or assimilated. I was talking about actual half yemeni half somalis.... your reply makes no sense:ayaanswag:
we agree on the cadcad status what are you on about?

Ive already said cadcads are irrelevant :kanyeshrug: never agreed with his nonsense of somalis having an inferiority complex.
Also you shouldn't get involved to back up any of his claims in an argument he's having with an ethnic Somalis in which he's hinting Somalis have inferiority to round faced midgets. Hinting, cause he's a coward and can't say it outright so he has to repeat every time his false claims of somalis only being prejudiced against Bantus.

They are barely Arab. Regular ethnic Somalis have more deep ancestry* linked to Arabs than the CadCads.

*Natufian / early-proto-Afro-Asiatic.
Them people werent Arab. I know thats not what you're saying but those not well versed in DNA would assume you're saying somalis have Arab ancestry when these early people weren't Arabs cause Arabs didn't exist and most ethnicities didn't either.

Are you talking about cadcads? :kodaksmiley:
I dont think you understood my previous comment. Cadcads werent accepted or assimilated. I was talking about actual half yemeni half somalis.... your reply makes no sense:ayaanswag:
we agree on the cadcad status what are you on about?
War listen I don't know why u keep separating Cad cads and half Yemenis. Maybe that's how it's in puntland but u was speaking about xamar and no one differentiates between them. As far as xamar norms are concerned they're reer xamar Cad cads and get the same treatment as all other benadiris. No one assimilated them, claims them nor Sees them as ethnic Somalis. I'm talking about the groups that were there for a while and not recent mixed raced individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.