No wonder UK’s Indians are downright racist towards Somalis.Just watched them kicked out by Idi Amin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When did i say i want arabs to accept us? Arabs are nationalists and so are we. We are somali nationalists. But these guys on here are tribalist and rape sympathisers.

Well, good thing we're in the same page. These guys you speak to on the internet are a minority.

By the way, you said occupied what do you mean by that? Somalis are native to the Somali peninsula and Mogadishu was founded by the Ajuran ancestors (Bal'ad) in the second century. Ajuran made Benadir coast famous, made it flourished, successful and anything you can imagine. You need to respect their history. Hawiye and Rahanweyn simply overthrown the Ajurans and took their lands and established their own independent separate kingdoms called Hiraab Imamate and Geledi Sultanate while Ajuran migrated to Kenya for safety. This is a basic history of southern Somalia.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The Indian community in Somalia primarily resided in cities and had their own schools and facilities. At the time, Somalis were primarily nomads who wandered the countryside.[15] Indian families in Kismayo moved to Mogadishu in the early 1980s,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Somalia_relations

Wikipedia is bullshit. Not a proper source.

Did you know when the British came in 1850. They stated Somalis were 50% nomadic and other 50% were farmers and urban dwellers who had city-states on the coast and interior? Have you ever heard of the Somali network? Did you study the Somali city-states during the early modern period? I suggest you read them.

Please read: "Somali Sultanate: The Geledi city-state over 150 years ago"

Well, good thing we're in the same page. These guys you speak to on the internet are a minority.

By the way, you said occupied what do you mean by that? Somalis are native to the Somali peninsula and Mogadishu was founded by the Ajuran ancestors (Bal'ad) in the second century. Ajuran made Benadir coast famous, made it flourished, successful and anything you can imagine. You need to respect their history. Hawiye and Rahanweyn simply overthrown the Ajurans and took their lands and established their own independent separate kingdoms called Hiraab Imamate and Geledi Sultanate while Ajuran migrated to Kenya for safety. This is a basic history of southern Somalia.
When i say "occupied" i mean the tribal militias who looted our properties after the civil war. Most properties still remain in their control. I dont have a problem with the others.

I'm a proud somali national and i have been visiting xamar since 2012 and my dad has been doing business there for for like the past 10 years. Im not a bad human being, nor do i hate ethnic somalis. I hate the jaahil ignorant ones like you, who refuse to look back at at basic history, who make shit up about our lineage since you're so insecure. Btw, i respect the ones who want fair share, but the majority dont. If you want to act like a israeli occupier in palestinian land, then dont expect respect from me or any other muslim.
What the f*ck? So you're an Arab and you're native to Somali lands and ethnic Somalis are the occupiers and invaders of Arab land in Somalia? I'm done. You're definitely a troll

What the f*ck? So you're an Arab and you're native to Somali lands and ethnic Somalis are the occupiers and invaders of Arab land in Somalia? I'm done. You're definitely a troll
So you agree with tribal militias occupying benadiri homes in shingaani, even though these guys have full proof of ownership?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When i say "occupied" i mean the tribal militias who looted our properties after the civil war. Most properties still remain in their control. I dont have a problem with the others.

You think you're the only ones lol? Darood and Isaaq properties were also robbed by Hawiye militia group during the civil war. Darood were slaughtered, raped, robbed and everything bad happened to them by the USC.

Right now Mogadishu is centralized and is the second fastest developing city in the world and the properties are starting to return back to the original owners so don't worry.

You think you're the only ones lol? Darood and Isaaq properties were also robbed by Hawiye militia group during the civil war. Darood were slaughtered, raped, robbed and everything bad happened to them by the USC.

Right now Mogadishu is centralized and is the second fastest developing city in the world and the properties are starting to return back to the original owners so don't worry.
Its coming back to the daroods and isaaq, but not much our way. My parents got their's back, but we still have a lack of representation, unlike the darood and isaaq, if you know what i mean. But yea, you are right they are definitely coming back

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Its coming back to the daroods and isaaq, but not much our way. My parents got their's back, but we still have a lack of representation, unlike the darood and isaaq, if you know what i mean. But yea, you are right they are definitely coming back

Actually many Benadiri properties has been returned but not Isaaq due to our Somaliland nationalism. As for the civil war. You need to understand that civil war happens if there are no central authority and if there are no central authority then there are no rules and if there are no rules then people can do whatever they like.

Your parents should be mad at Siad Barre mistreating Hawiye or at least be mad at Hawiye thugs that stolen your properties but not all Somalis. Why should you hate an Isaaq from the north? Why should you hate Rahanweyn or Issa in Djibouti? They're Somalis and they had nothing to do with your people suffering in the civil war. We Isaaq suffered in the civil war but we blame a specific tribe, not an entire ethnic group. You said something about your parents hating "Lamogoodle" but you know they're wrong for hating the entire ethnic group.

So you agree with tribal militias occupying benadiri homes in shingaani, even though these guys have full proof of ownership?
I'm sure criminals do occupy homes that doesn't belong to them and they themselves know Somalis would never recognise and legitimise their theft and will ultimately be returned to the rightful owners but you need to keep in mind these people are individuals and you can't blame ethnic Somalis for the actions of thugs nor can you blame clans cause they're the ones that suffer the most under criminals since they make up the most of the population also they didn't give the criminals power.

Also owning homes is one thing but claiming Somali regions and denying/claiming ethnic Somali history shows how some people like yourself are ungrateful for the hospitality Somalis afforded your ancestors for the vast majority of the time you've been in Somali territories.

Don't blame hawiye for actions of thugs also criminals hailing from daarood and isaaq done everything you said to other Somalis in lands they control.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Don't blame hawiye for actions of thugs also criminals hailing from daarood and isaaq done everything you said to other Somalis in lands they control.

I said thugs and they were Hawiye so read the sentence carefully. Not all Hawiye are thugs.

I said thugs and they were Hawiye so read the sentence carefully. Not all Hawiye are thugs.
Lets just stick to naming the individuals and groups like USC and their = since all the war criminals are known and leave clan names out of it cause it only blurs lines and encourages clanism which they criminals would live to exploit to keep us perpetual violence for their benefit

I'm sure criminals do occupy homes that doesn't belong to them and they themselves know Somalis would never recognise and legitimise their theft and will ultimately be returned to the rightful owners but you need to keep in mind these people are individuals and you can't blame ethnic Somalis for the actions of thugs nor can you blame clans cause they're the ones that suffer the most under criminals since they make up the most of the population also they didn't give the criminals power.

Also owning homes is one thing but claiming Somali regions and denying/claiming ethnic Somali history shows how some people like yourself are ungrateful for the hospitality Somalis afforded your ancestors for the vast majority of the time you've been in Somali territories.
Lets just stop there before we dwell into all your ungrateful bs.

Lets just stop there before we dwell into all your ungrateful bs.
Yeah we must stop since you haven't produced evidence nor have I ever seen or heard Asians conquering Somali territories to set up their own settlements.

Two ways of moving into an already occupied territory

1. Conquer the place

2. The locals accept you to live with them and you must be grateful for the hospitality. Understand?

Yeah we must stop since you haven't produced evidence nor have I ever seen or heard Asians conquering Somali territories to set up their own settlements.

Two ways of moving into an already occupied territory

1. Conquer the place

2. The locals accept you to live with them and you must be grateful for the hospitality. Understand?
Kkk. Whatever i cba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending