No wonder UK’s Indians are downright racist towards Somalis.Just watched them kicked out by Idi Amin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
I'm going to India this January and so I'll see if it's all true.
But the problem is that I lowkey look like the ones from slums/streets :drakelaugh:

But the problem is that I lowkey look like the ones from slums/streets :drakelaugh:
My dad imports rice from india to kenya and somalia. They all think hes a red blooded indian. Lmao. When he says hes from somalia they ask him if hes a khoja indian from somalia. Lmao

Reborn
My dad imports rice from india to kenya and somalia. They all think hes a red blooded indian. Lmao. When he says hes from somalia they ask him if hes a khoja indian from somalia. Lmao

I'm dead :chrisfreshhah:
My dad traveled south India a few years back and most people thought he was a local as people as in them areas the local population tend to be darker compare to north Indians :drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You’re not really gonna face racism in India because you fail to understand how these patch of Indians from Uganda grew up racist. They were brought to Uganda as slaves of the British to build railroad. Then the British decided to elevate their status sense they were darn loyal by allowing them to enter business. They became very successful and very stingy towards the native madoows. They then raised their racism to a new height by literally thinking the madoows were nothing more than a gorilla to be used and disposed. Then in 1970 a madman came to the scene. He noticed that the Indian never bothered to assimilate. They reuse to marry the locals. They’ve been there for 80 years and never married one single native but they loved having sex with native women and even having biracial kids who they never claimed.

These folks then were deported to the UK and now they are racist towards Somalis. One time an Indian girl slapped @zeinap83 for trying to talk to her at school

:ulyin: No one is immune from prejudice from the unsavoury Somalis. You must have very little concept of history, kid.
Bro, dont forget that i'm from Somalia as well. Somalis say nasty things to Madows and even excluded them from society pre civil war, but they didnt do the same to muwalads who were arabs.

You’re not really gonna face racism in India because you fail to understand how these patch of Indians from Uganda grew up racist. They were brought to Uganda as slaves of the British to build railroad. Then the British decided to elevate their status sense they were darn loyal by allowing them to enter business. They became very successful and very stingy towards the native madoows. They then raised their racism to a new height by literally thinking the madoows were nothing more than a gorilla to be used and disposed. Then in 1970 a madman came to the scene. He noticed that the Indian never bothered to assimilate. They reuse to marry the locals. They’ve been there for 80 years and never married one single native but they loved having sex with native women and even having biracial kids who they never claimed.

These folks then were deported to the UK and now they are racist towards Somalis. One time an Indian girl slapped @zeinap83 for trying to talk to her at school
Oh shit. Thats deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.