No wonder UK’s Indians are downright racist towards Somalis.Just watched them kicked out by Idi Amin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is doing for show innit :drakelaugh:
Don't say that sis about .africa.Did you know India is regarded as the most dangerous place for women?

If I had a choice of being molested by an indian or the jungle of congo, my choice is obvious. May God prevent us from violence or rape.

Lol yea idk why xaliimos lying :farmajoyaab:
The ones that had bantu friends still called them Madows etc. They just didnt view it as racist. It was normal to.
How am I lying? You guys can't say that majority of Somalis are racist towards "Madows". A lot but not majority. Maybe you guys and your family hate Somali Bantu, but not mine. :kanyeshrug:
My parents/grandparents always had respect for Somali Bantus as they were nice people. Most of you probably don't know anything about konfuur but have this mentality that they are treated like utter shit.

How am I lying? You guys can't say that majority of Somalis are racist towards "Madows". A lot but not majority. Maybe you guys and your family hate Somali Bantu, but not mine. :kanyeshrug:
My parents/grandparents always had respect for Somali Bantus as they were nice people. Most of you probably don't know anything about konfuur but have this mentality that they are treated like utter shit.
Racism in somalia isnt like racism in the west. Its not like theyre being shunned from society. My family was raised in xamar btw so i have an idea. The Madows had a stigma. They obviously were not treated like ethnic somalis and they were looked down upon even subconciously for most. Somalis still socialized with them ofc but they were seen as lower than them. No one actively yelled 'adoon' at them in the street kkk but they just werent seen as equal :manny:
My family arent racist to somali bantus either. :comeon: but facts are facts. Most back in the day werent actively racist it was subconcious :kanyeshrug:

'Always had respect for bantus cause they were nice people' :fantasia2:kkk wake up that doesnt matter being Madow was not great in somalia.

Racism in somalia isnt like racism in the west. Its not like theyre being shunned from society. My family was raised in xamar btw so i have an idea. The Madows had a stigma. They obviously were not treated like ethnic somalis and they were looked down upon even subconciously for most. Somalis still socialized with them ofc but they were seen as lower than them. No one actively yelled 'adoon' at them in the street kkk but they just werent seen as equal :manny:
My family arent racist to somali bantus either. :comeon: but facts are facts. Most back in the day werent actively racist it was subconcious :kanyeshrug:

'Always had respect for bantus cause they were nice people' :fantasia2:kkk wake up that doesnt matter being Madow was not great in somalia.
First you claim they were racist towards Bantus, now they weren't actively racist? Which one is it? Because it seems like this is coming straight out of your ass.

Just like how ethnic Somalis didn't see Barawanis or Benadiris as equal to them, so don't make it seem like the Somalis only viewed Bantus as not equal to them.

And yes i'm going to mention that my family respected Somali Bantus, because majority of you saying that majority of Somalis are sub-consciously racist towards Bantus, are projecting your own family's racism onto everyone else. No one said that being "Madow" in Somalia was amazing so don't know where you got that from.

I dont relate to them. I see them as base savages who can jump out of the cage at any time. I like Cadaans with their gentleness, and delicacy; they bow their head in greetings and wish u a good day! An adoon just wants to rob u!
Kkkkkk. You are brainwashed. Cadaans see you as a negro as well

First you claim they were racist towards Bantus, now they weren't actively racist? Which one is it? Because it seems like this is coming straight out of your ass.

Just like how ethnic Somalis didn't see Barawanis or Benadiris as equal to them, so don't make it seem like the Somalis only viewed Bantus as not equal to them.

And yes i'm going to mention that my family respected Somali Bantus, because majority of you saying that majority of Somalis are sub-consciously racist towards Bantus, are projecting your own family's racism onto everyone else. No one said that being "Madow" in Somalia was amazing so don't know where you got that from.
Subconscious or active is racism still not racism:drakewtf: regardless it was towards the bantus.
Even the ones who werent outright racist to them still had the mindset:kanyeshrug: you wanna have an idealized version of xamar then go ahead. Reality is somalis are racist to bantus even if they dont say anything out loud :stopit:

anomalies dont count.

Cadcads were irrelevant.

Somalis mixed with yemenis were just teased but were seen as somali pretty much and were assimilated.

But Madows got the shittiest end of the stick when it comes to minorities.

Yes but we didnt have ppl calling us "adoon" by name. Benadiris and barwaanis have on avergae 20 to 40 percent somali blood which shows that your women intermarried. But bantus GENERALLY barely have any somali blood. They faced social exclusion.

Subconscious or active is racism still not racism:drakewtf: regardless it was towards the bantus.
Even the ones who werent outright racist to them still had the mindset:kanyeshrug: you wanna have an idealized version of xamar then go ahead. Reality is somalis are racist to bantus even if they dont say anything out loud :stopit:

anomalies dont count.

Cadcads were irrelevant.

Somalis mixed with yemenis were just teased but were seen as somali pretty much and were assimilated.

But Madows got the shittiest end of the stick when it comes to minorities.
"Reality is somalis are racist to bantus even if they dont say anything out loud :stopit:"
Nice generalization. Saying all Somalis are racist to Bantus even when they don't say anything at all. Automatically racist to Bantus because they're Somali, huh. Truly shows what kind of person you are to generalize the whole population your own people of being racist.

"Reality is somalis are racist to bantus even if they dont say anything out loud :stopit:"
Nice generalization. Saying all Somalis are racist to Bantus even when they don't say anything at all. Automatically racist to Bantus because they're Somali, huh. Truly shows what kind of person you are to generalize the whole population your own people of being racist.
kkkk keep living in your fantasy. :ulyin:

Yes but we didnt have ppl calling us "adoon" by name. Benadiris and barwaanis have on avergae 20 to 40 percent somali blood which shows that your women intermarried. But bantus GENERALLY barely have any somali blood. They faced social exclusion.
Benadiris/barawanis were not enslaved by ethnic Somalis so why would they call you that?
Yes Somali Bantus face social exclusion, but so do Benadiris/Barawanis. Not as much as Bantus but still do.

Benadiris/barawanis were not enslaved by ethnic Somalis so why would they call you that?
Yes Somali Bantus face social exclusion, but so do Benadiris/Barawanis. Not as much as Bantus but still do.
Lol think about it. Its offensive if a white guys calls a black a in the west. But in when somalis call black "adoon" its not even considered racist. Its how peolle ACTUALLY adress them and this is what ppl know them by. How can you say the somalis are not racist to bantus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending