Naago come in

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Stop with the bullying! Enough is enough!
Bullying?
He's a real nigga, hes not complaining seecml
FB_IMG_1604705439323.jpg

What's your preference?
Ugly dudes or good looking guys?

I've met many girls who specifically and strictly only date ugly men. Their reason is always the same. "How can I date a man who looks better than me? Every woman is gonna want him."

However men are different, we live for the hype. We love to surround ourselves with beautiful women. And in the end we yearn for a beautiful woman that every man wants but can't have. if your wife looks better than you, well then you're living like a king and that bedroom is your kingdom. :denzelnigga:
I like my farah to be tall and dark skin.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Let's settle down real quick. Someone called me out and said I liked popping cherries. I'm not looking for a virgin simply because I'm not a virgin. Thats all lol, I'm not degrading anyone, props to the most high and those capable of maintaining abstinence.
That person deserved a slap. Straight up calling you a saqiirchaser :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let's settle down real quick. Someone called me out and said I liked popping cherries. I'm not looking for a virgin simply because I'm not a virgin. Thats all lol, I'm not degrading anyone, props to the most high and those capable of maintaining abstinence.

At least you're honest. :damedamn:
:cosbyhmm: I cannot fault your logic. Its fair. Don't you ever worry down the road about the standards you will set for your future daughter. Surely, you wouldn't want her cavorting with a Generation Alpha version of you?

Waryaa call her naaya, lie to her, don't pick up her calls, and ghost her. Shes single cause niggas like you are in her dms :dead:
Kid you are semi-fob trying to fit in. I'm old fob not even trying to adapt. I have seen her photo(s) and posts since this forum started.
I have married multiple times and have a family now. I have ticked every box of the marriage form. I come here for fun sometimes. I don't have dms and I don't know how to use it here.
Carry on your agenda and RESPECT laacibka so jabay.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I didnt know yall wanted weekly updates lol

Its going great and fortunately because of the pandemic I dont have to see them as often. I only stop by when I have to. It's a lot of stress tbh, its already difficult having to deal with one woman now imagine three. The headaches are there. But I'm about ready to quit all of it. I dont see myself pursuing a long term relationship with any of them.

Matter a fact, I think it's about over with Sulekha. This was our last conversation.
We haven't spoken for a week. I just reacted to her last message, I didnt reply, I had absolutely nothing else to say to her. I dont know what imma do with the remaining two, but its probably not gonna end well too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She should of just blocked you after you left her on read. why is she going into so much detail explaining herself :snoop:

Trending