Naago come in

Personality is important. I also want him to be funny and outgoing
Guys never take threads like this seriously. It's a known fact that girls don't know what they want. Funny and outgoing kulahaa. Is funny and outgoing gonna pay your bills?

Girls like to be disciplined by a big strong geeljire who spanks them if they set a foot wrong (Ask eedo @Basra) . Apart from being dominated, they also want financial security and protection etc.

Last edited:
Guys never take threads like this seriously. It's a known fact that girls don't know what they want. Funny and outgoing kulahaa. Is funny and outgoing gonna pay your bills?

Girls like to be disciplined by a big strong geeljire who spanks them if they set a foot wrong (Ask eedo @Basra . Apart from being dominated, they also want financial security and protection etc.

You and @Joliemademoiselle would make a great couple.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Girls like to be disciplined by a big strong geeljire who spanks them if they set a foot wrong (Ask eedo @Basra) . Apart from being dominated, they also want financial security and protection etc.

is you @Grigori Rasputin ????

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't know who tf that is. I was referring to your old caption, which stated that you liked to be spanked

Yes i enjoy spanks. But that is because i am jiini possessed. When i get spanked, it is not me being spanked, the jiini in me thast bugs me

Trending