Naago come in

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
What's your preference?
Ugly dudes or good looking guys?

I've met many girls who specifically and strictly only date ugly men. Their reason is always the same. "How can I date a man who looks better than me? Every woman is gonna want him."

However men are different, we live for the hype. We love to surround ourselves with beautiful women. And in the end we yearn for a beautiful woman that every man wants but can't have. if your wife looks better than you, well then you're living like a king and that bedroom is your kingdom. :denzelnigga:

I think someone like to date men who are uglier then them for the same reason some men like to date women who make less then them.

A women’s worth is based off her looks while a men’s worth is based off of his money.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I think someone like to date men who are uglier then them for the same reason some men like to date women who make less then them.

A women’s worth is based off her looks while a men’s worth is based off of his money.

So insecurities?
20201106_203828.jpg

Ugly dudes can rant on Social Media about not getting women. These mofos need to know their place. How can I be with a nigga whose face I can't stand?

As for the myth that good looking guys always attract women this applies to clapped niggas too. Its obvious which camp decided to spread this rumour. I mean Beyonce got cheated on by Jay-Z.

Everything isn’t black and white. And every woman is different. But I hate the idea that a ugly guy will treat you better. If anything, he’ll treat you worse because he thinks now he can do better since he got a beautiful woman, and he knows deep down that he isn’t attractive.

The best guy imo is the one that was always handsome. Not a pretty boy so to speak, but your run of the mill, above average guy.

Pretty boys and men who’ve recently glowed* up and are not used to women’s attention are the worst! Stay away.

Isn't societal structures just the people coming together with a consensus on what is and what is not :cosbyhmm:if so and you complain about it and then champion"their" standards, aren't you just a hypocrite?

Trending

Latest posts