Naago come in

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Which one is Sulekha again?
Shes the law student, she was more focused on her life and her education which for me was exactly the kinda relationship I was looking for. Distance. Nothing too serious, but we recently got close and she slept over for like three days. All we did we was order Ubereats and we just fucked non stop.(It was cold and rainy.) Long story short, things went downhill from there and now all of a sudden, she wants something more serious. Aka devotion.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
As swell as it can be. Very groovy. Actually I just came back from the park saw some pretty turkeys.

then a red neck cadaan killed it.
Very lovely ❤❤

A Turkey was shot by a Hill Billy in the Park? Must be America. I kid.

Good to hear the day went well aside from the incident. :salute:

Shes the law student, she was more focused on her life and her education which for me was exactly the kinda relationship I was looking for. Distance. Nothing too serious, but we recently got close and she slept over for like three days. All we did we was order Ubereats and we just fucked non stop.(It was cold and rainy.) Long story short, things went downhill from there and now all of a sudden, she wants something more serious. Aka devotion.

Where are you lots families? Slept over kulaha. :ulyin:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How are you beautiful, so intelligent, good hearted and yet single?

Thank you, walaal.
In the real world, I dont call people ugly either.
That's just harsh lol . And talking about children, it's up to me to choose an average decent looking woman who'll then transfer those genetics over to my kids.
Anigu dhankeygu alxamduliah, alle wuu idhameystiray, no problems here. But now it's my job to find them hooyo qurxoon :dead:

You realize genetics is about odds. One cannot ensure an optimal outcome 100%. Also, genetic anomalities can occur.

Waryaa call her naaya, lie to her, don't pick up her calls, and ghost her. Shes single cause niggas like you are in her dms :dead:

Emotional unavailability and poor manners has never attracted me. :lol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nah I dont want no fucking virgin:nahgirl:
Good old reverse psychology. A virgin is the ideal option for marriage as there is no comparison and marital survival rates are higher. The only reason you might disagree is because you went so far down the rabbit hole of debauchery that there is no coming back.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Good old reverse psychology. A virgin is the ideal option for marriage as there is no comparison and marital survival rates are higher. The only reason you might disagree is because you went so far down the rabbit hole of debauchery that there is no coming back.
Let's settle down real quick. Someone called me out and said I liked popping cherries. I'm not looking for a virgin simply because I'm not a virgin. Thats all lol, I'm not degrading anyone, props to the most high and those capable of maintaining abstinence.

Let's settle down real quick. Someone called me out and said I liked popping cherries. I'm not looking for a virgin simply because I'm not a virgin. Thats all lol, I'm not degrading anyone, props to the most high and those capable of maintaining abstinence.

Its haram for a man and a woman to be alone in a room without a muhram. If they are then shaiydaan will be the third person. Its easily to avoid such temptations if you avoid being alone with the person. Meet publicly then leave it at that.

Trending