Naago come in

Foolxumada dhib maleh ee dabeecad xumadaa daran. For tbose somali challenged, I said "being ugly is not an issue for the most part but having no personality is where it sucks big".

Having good or attractive physiognomy is just a start, it opens doors for you and gives you the attention easily on which you can build on if you care, but if you don't have good personality to go with your good looks, there will be no lasting company for you, so your good looks are a waste.

Guys never take threads like this seriously. It's a known fact that girls don't know what they want. Funny and outgoing kulahaa. Is funny and outgoing gonna pay your bills?

Girls like to be disciplined by a big strong geeljire who spanks them if they set a foot wrong (Ask eedo @Basra) . Apart from being dominated, they also want financial security and protection etc.
Financial security is a basic requirement. Seriously do I really have to mention this? Mise far weyn baad rabtaa in max lagugu qoro

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think my lifestyle best prepares me for situations like that. I can teach my future daughters everything I know about dating. Some guys lie and express emotions in order to maintain those relationships. I'm not like that. If I'm not ready, I let that person. Some girls have walked out after finding out my lack of commitment and of course some have stayed. It's win win situation, the only problem is I tend to vanish when I see deep feelings coming into play, and thats usually to save her.

Men do not necessarily allow their intentions to be directly known. I'm guessing you did not matter of factly say I'm looking for benefits only. :mjohreally:Or delayed such a conversation. Some women are delusional, no doubt. Bottom line, women do not easily compartmentalize physical intimacy from their feelings. Even if there is an agreement of no strings attached. Hence, why I think your attempt at 'saving' them from getting too attached is disengenous. If anything if there is emotional instability there thats how you get stalkers.

Real talk, you would never let your daughter know about your saqajanimo. She might get insight about the male psyche from your vantage point. But what if she falls for someone like her aabo.

Imagine if these girls knew their value and stopped giving the husband experience to men that have less to lose. They'd reclaim their power and certain men wouldn't be given a carte blanche to act out of pocket.

If only.

Looks don’t matter. Most Somali men look average. If his personality is beautiful and his looks are ok then we are good.

am attracted to whats inside of his wallet and pants :trumpsmirk:

lol just joking ;) i like above average men , gotta be attracted to the nigga
But are you yourself above average? And how do you define above average? Is there a standard beauty scale you use to measure it? If yes what are the values?
Normally what you find beauty is not the same as what the next person sees as beautiful.

Lol your completely wrong. I expert a high mehr from a high value nigga.

giphy.gif
Are you a human or a commodity

Trending