Naago come in

She wasn’t ready saaxiib
1AB2F8B6-D9C1-46B7-8D23-60A876E5C082.png

She should of just blocked you after you left her on read. why is she going into so much detail explaining herself :snoop:

Wow, i would be in my feelings if I was left on read, after messaging a guy something random that doesn't even really require a response, let alone a paragraph talking about how I feel about the relationship!

:damn:

Balaayo!

@Amazonian you're too savage. But remember life comes at you fast.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
At least you're honest. :damedamn:
:cosbyhmm: I cannot fault your logic. Its fair. Don't you ever worry down the road about the standards you will set for your future daughter. Surely, you wouldn't want her cavorting with a Generation Alpha version of you?
I think my lifestyle best prepares me for situations like that. I can teach my future daughters everything I know about dating. Some guys lie and express emotions in order to maintain those relationships. I'm not like that. If I'm not ready, I let that person. Some girls have walked out after finding out my lack of commitment and of course some have stayed. It's win win situation, the only problem is I tend to vanish when I see deep feelings coming into play, and thats usually to save her.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
She should of just blocked you after you left her on read. why is she going into so much detail explaining herself :snoop:

Its different when you love his touch, and he has given you orgasms like never before.
I honestly believe she would've instantly bounced right there and then If i wasn't making her eyes roll back. You're surprised about her reaction, but I'm not.
I know I did my job in the bedroom.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I know several friends of mine who were rejected by local xaliimos, because they weren't the expectations of these women.
These women wanted model looking men and not the local dudes who they perceive as not good looking.

They straight away rejected the guy eventhough he's a bachelor in economics because he was too faarax looking and undesirable according to Xaliimos logic.

A habr gidr married a mixed white/Zulu and they live happily.
A Yibir married an Eritrean and have happy healthy relationship , everytime I cross paths with them , they introduce me to their new family members , kkk they have several children.
A Dhulbahante married a coloured and they are together.
A j.areerwein friend of mine , married a goddess looking madow and he gets along with his in-laws.
A garre friend of mine married an oromo and there are few problems but they are arranging to solve it.
A majerteen married an orthodox Ethiopian they have kids together and there are few culture shocks but they were in love since the 2010 world cup.
An Abgaal married and converted a creole Angolan expat they live happily.
An Ogaden married a Kenyan oromo they are in healthy relationship.
A madhibaan married an Indian Tanzanian and they have kids.

All these men were rejected by their appearances ,the xaliimos never gave them a chance. They are articulate , graduated and many are self owned entrepreneurs, yet they were downplayed because of their appearances.

Today the xaliimos regret this because they ended up becoming single mothers when they fell for the men of their "exaggerated" expectations.

hala yaabin

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Wow, i would be in my feelings if I was left on read, after messaging a guy something random that doesn't even really require a response, let alone a paragraph talking about how I feel about the relationship!

:damn:

Balaayo!

@Amazonian you're too savage. But remember life comes at you fast.

:dead:

Its not my fault, I told her I wasn't ready for anything that required devotion

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
@Amazonian have you ever been monogamous or in love?
Monogamous. YES.
In love? Never.

I've loved before but not enough to be in love.
I feel like when I meet the right one, it wont even feel normal to look at another woman. I have yet to feel that way tho. I need a woman who understands my past relationships and who I am. I'm a very straight forward person, I don't like secrets.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I know several friends of mine who were rejected by local xaliimos, because they weren't the expectations of these women.
These women wanted model looking men and not the local dudes who they perceive as not good looking.

They straight away rejected the guy eventhough he's a bachelor in economics because he was too faarax looking and undesirable according to Xaliimos logic.

A habr gidr married a mixed white/Zulu and they live happily.
A Yibir married an Eritrean and have happy healthy relationship , everytime I cross paths with them , they introduce me to their new family members , kkk they have several children.
A Dhulbahante married a coloured and they are together.
A j.areerwein friend of mine , married a goddess looking madow and he gets along with his in-laws.
A garre friend of mine married an oromo and there are few problems but they are arranging to solve it.
A majerteen married an orthodox Ethiopian they have kids together and there are few culture shocks but they were in love since the 2010 world cup.
An Abgaal married and converted a creole Angolan expat they live happily.
An Ogaden married a Kenyan oromo they are in healthy relationship.
A madhibaan married an Indian Tanzanian and they have kids.

All these men were rejected by their appearances ,the xaliimos never gave them a chance. They are articulate , graduated and many are self owned entrepreneurs, yet they were downplayed because of their appearances.

Today the xaliimos regret this because they ended up becoming single mothers when they fell for the men of their "exaggerated" expectations.

hala yaabin

When an Ajanabi guy vanishes, hes gone for good. I feel like even some dead beat Somali dads pop by once in a while. Even if it's only just for Eid. But the foreigners not only vanish for decades, sometimes they wont even let you see your kids.

Monogamous. YES.
In love? Never.

I feel like when I meet the right one, it wont even feel normal to look at another woman. I have yet to feel that way tho. I need a woman who understands my past relationships and who I am. I'm a very straight forward person, I don't like secrets.

I feel like you're the type of nigga that will at some point fall madly in love only for the chick to be a player just like you are. You're definitely playing with fire.

tenor.gif

Monogamous. YES.
In love? Never.

Same guy who has no problem keeping secrets :drakelaugh:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I feel like you're the type of nigga that will at some point fall madly in love only for the chick to be a player just like you are. You're definitely playing with fire.

View attachment 151829

Alhamduliah I'm humble lol
I dont ever see myself falling in love with a woman who doesnt feel the same way.
I've been in this game for a while, its gonna take a whole lotta covering up and hoarding for me not to notice a female player lol.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Same guy who has no problem keeping secrets :drakelaugh:

It's a struggle. I dont kiss and tell, I have so many secrets that I wish I could just share with the world, but I cant do that.
Tbh that's only thing i hate about myself.
I should be more open and careless.
I feel like I'm the type to keep someones secret but they wont return the favor.

No one knows any of the girls I've been with, and you'll never know unless you catch us in action at the grocery store holding hands or something. I like to keep all that to myself.

Trending