My Somali school curriculum

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
We should cover topic by topic, I might make a knot her thread on how to organise the military I.e structural command and how to avoid the military disintegrating on clan lines.

iskufilann

inactive.
Would the school system be free speach or limited?

Honestly i think limited is the safest option. You wouldn't want alshahab predecessors trying to recruit in your schools. You wouldn't want to see qabilism within the school system. Any call to government violence would be punished.
One of the policies will be qabilism will not be tolerated. Free Speech to a certain extent, cannot have Al-Shabaab invading the school because we said one wrong thing.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I guess I'd agree, we need to send the Amxaara back to Yemen
You know what, colonise Egypt and make them speak Coptic Egyptian again.
Make Berbers speak their language.
Make Arabia and Jewish land such cushitic cock after they made us cushites stuck with their r@pe babies for 3,000 years

Khaemwaset

VIP

Honestly i think limited is the safest option. You wouldn't want alshahab predecessors trying to recruit in your schools. You wouldn't want to see qabilism within the school system. Any call to government violence would be punished.
Free speech is a joke.
Allow what is tolerated.
Crack down on anything that threatens the set direction

Somali Saayid

VIP

Punisht people severely for clannish action and religious extremism. We should create a shura council on what religious guidelines are in place.

Somali Saayid

VIP
You know what, colonise Egypt and make them speak Coptic Egyptian again.
Make Berbers speak their language.
Make Arabia and Jewish land such cushitic cock after they made us cushites stuck with their r@pe babies for 3,000 years
Send me my Arab and Jewish wives brothas.

jk jk my kids blood will be pure somali

Khaemwaset

VIP
Pianist people severely for clannish action and religious extremism. We should create a shura council on what religious guidelines are in place.
There should be a organisation that gives licences to religious leaders

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
There should be a organisation that gives licences to religious leaders
Yeah government funded islamic universities.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Create an anti-khwarij policy which stops any extremism

Why amharic? I would prefer afar and Oromo as they are east cushitic like us and getting to know our neighbours rather than the language of isolated habesha hiding in the mountains would be beneficial
Ethiopia is our neighbor, we need spies that can infiltrate them.
But why? Why would arabic be mandatory and english banned?
Excuse Me No GIF by Desus & Mero
Because we are part of the Arab world.
They will need English to be taught. How will they communicate with individuals in the outer world if they choose to move countries for job related situations?
They can learn somali.

Internet Nomad

VIP
elaborate i'm interested.
What would be considered extremism is a group of people saying large swarths of the population is kaffir.
Calling for people to overthrow the government.
Calling people to join foreign wars.

Amber

A blessed human
Hey!
Interested Kim Kardashian GIF
It's me! Dawaco! Here again in a thread that takes too much of my brain to use, so I'm just gonna try to digress this topic into something else! You guys can keep chit chatting
K-Pop Wink GIF

Internet Nomad

VIP
The female school clothes would look something like this but a slight highlight to show what year you are in. You can choose what colour you would want.
668C0D83-BF23-4D16-B257-9EAA6AA2A138.jpeg

The Male school clothes would look something like this.
FUbnTxAX0AMIFxy.jpeg

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
What would be considered extremism is a group of people saying large swarths of the population is kaffir.
Calling for people to overthrow the government.
Calling people to join foreign wars.
Agreed but i think we can further expand on what khawarij ideology consist of and constintly warn about it's danger from the somali experience.