My Newly married cousin wants to divorce his wife-

For me i admire her aggressiveness, but i wish she just stopped because white becoming to me and asking me whats up. As if Somali community is one household.
She is nuts....too brave for her own good. This time next year she wont be a politician

Bohol

VIP
She could be one of those dhagax halimos but even dhagax halimos (low libido) don't refuse to open their legs in marriage. Something is off.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He can’t go near the honey nor eat from the kitchen? :gucciwhat: This man is miskiin to the fullest. Is your cousin Hyper from somnet that’s the only guy I can think this happening to walle.:damn:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Open their legs kulaha why do you have to be so crass :farmajoyaab:
That's the hard truth. Men want constant sex and wives should be ready every time the husband wishes to swim in that hole.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
He can’t go near the honey nor eat from the kitchen? :gucciwhat: This man is miskiin to the fullest. Is your cousin Hyper from somnet that’s the only guy I can think this happening to walle.:damn:
What's your suggestion apart from divorce?! Beat her up?! Strangle her?! Plenty of his family members told him to take it easy on the situation and wait a bit longer.

Gambar

VIP
That's the hard truth. Men want constant sex and wives should be ready every time the husband wishes to swim in that hole.
Swim in that hole ?

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A woman is a whole human being, not an orifice made solely for appeasement. :comeon: Now I get why @Dalmoor wanted them to hasten the release of those omnisexual bots.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
A woman is a whole human being, not an orifice made solely for appeasement. :comeon: Now I get why @Dalmoor wanted them to hasten the release of those omnisexual bots.
Kkkkkkkk Wallahi huge percentage of men see women (not family members) as sexual robots ready to be devoured.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Somalis get married for two things: sex and kids. We are not cadaan who get married without purpose.
It's worse than jail if your wife locks her Honeypot from you kkkkkk
Marriage without sex isn't a marriage imo.

Bohol

VIP
It's worse than jail if your wife locks her Honeypot from you kkkkkk
Marriage without sex isn't a marriage imo.

Yep. Those halimos in here are playing themselves. If sex and kids weren't the most important in a marriage no one would bother to get married.

Trending

Latest posts