My Newly married cousin wants to divorce his wife-

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My cousin married couple of months ago and he's miserable.

He told me about his divorce plans after his wife refused to be intimate with him. Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.

She doesn't even let him use the kitchen since she never prepares any meal for him... He left the bedroom and sleeps on the couch too. The guy is miserable.

What's your advice for this bloke?!!

He told me about his divorce plans after his wife refused to be intimate with him. Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.

She doesn't even let him use the kitchen since she never prepares any meal for him... He left the bedroom and sleeps on the couch too. The guy is miserable.

That's not real! what kind of wife would do that???

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This is a repeat story from Somali net forum. Karim is your "cousin" YOU????

World

VIP
If this has been going on for many weeks or months

Then she may be depressed about something, and she doesn’t want to open up so she’s isolating herself

Or she’s cheating on him with another man

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
That's not real! what kind of wife would do that???
Don't know what's going on between the two but the guy is an honest bloke and I would never doubt his righteousness.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

That is not valid marriage he needs a refund asap :fittytousand:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
This is a repeat story from Somali net forum. Karim is your "cousin" YOU????
Somnet banned me longtime ago when I was a freshman. I don't know much about that site.

Muji

VIP
She banned him from the kitchen???

What’s the age gap between them? How well did they know eachother before they get married?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
She banned him from the kitchen???

What’s the age gap between them? How well did they know eachother before they get married?
Actually she was the one who initiated the marriage and convinced him. He's 2 years older.

Don't know what's going on between the two but the guy is an honest bloke and I would never doubt his righteousness.
If she's not fulfilling his needs then the angels curse her! she is not a good wife and he should have known that before he married her. Also could it be that he did something to make her upset? like miss a anniversary or birthday?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Karim ...tell your "cousin"....to lose weight. Also he needs to have some swagger, go to the GYM and build some muscles. Also explore the possibility that the new bride is a lesbian.

cough cough

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Karim ...tell your "cousin"....to lose weight. Also he needs to have some swagger, go to the GYM and build some muscles. Also explore the possibility that the new bride is a lesbian.

cough cough
I have my own suspicions but why would she initiate and encourage him to tie the knot if she was lesbian?!! It doesn't make any sense.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have my own suspicions but why would she initiate and encourage him to tie the knot if she was lesbian?!! It doesn't make any sense.

The society pressure. The family pressure. She is basically sacrificing your fool cousin for the happiness of her family. Your cousin is just a tool to be used to fix her image! Now if the divorce happens she will be a divorcee and stay single for the rest of her life if she is a lesbian. Her society title image is intact.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If she's not fulfilling his needs then the angels curse her! she is not a good wife and he should have known that before he married her. Also could it be that he did something to make her upset? like miss a anniversary or birthday?
Anniversary?! They were married less than three weeks. We cannot blame the poor guy for the imperfections of this hateful witch. May Allah curse her.

Trending

Latest posts