My Newly married cousin wants to divorce his wife-

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This is messed up
Reminds me of a sad story. A Somali couple wanted to have kids, they found out the wife couldn't have kids. So the wife suggested her husband get another woman to have the kid for them. The woman agreed and said the child would be the woman child once she gives birth. What happens is the naag fucked the husband and nine months later she refused to hand the kid over.

The Somali couple were heart broken and the courts couldn't do anything because they didn't sign a legal contract. So this Somali lady finessed herself a child from a poor couple.

True story told by a family friend.
Woah!!! That's messed up. She let her husband unlawfully f*ck another woman?! That's disturbing Wallaahi. Why not use artificial insemination procedures or egg donations and give birth to a healthy baby instead. Even though it's Haram.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Ninyahow, I'm only interested in a Somali man with the capacity to be good providers and fathers, with pretty faces, health conscious with spotless minds. :hillarybiz: Our minds work in reverse. I'm looking for stability, competency, commitment, status, kindness, and looks. You're not as focused on the long term and probably have a smaller list of requirements. Nimaan are simpler.
Good luck finding someone with all these characteristics. Just marry a good guy with an excellent educational background. The rest of the demands are surpluses. Don't be a hostage to them.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim @Bohol @sophisticate @Ferrari

This is how you have a long lasting and healthy marriage. Women must learn how to make a man happy. These are two simple rules, men are not asking anything more.

upload_2019-3-6_20-55-43-png.67710
@sophisticate @Reiko @PuntiteQueen @Knowles @Basra @HalimaJ @Halimo-2018 @halwa @Gambar

Mr @Dalmoor summarized what men want from relationships in one picture.

all the best to them isnha Allah,

shaytan loves to break up couples,
She is the shaytaan in this case. I know white es that would make better wives. I can't believe a Muslim woman could do this. She could be pregnant since she's acting weird. I'm suspicious.

:kodaksmiley:

Woah!!! That's messed up. She let her husband unlawfully f*ck another woman?! That's disturbing Wallaahi. Why not use artificial insemination procedures or egg donations and give birth to a healthy baby instead. Even though it's Haram.
She was meant to be a second wife. She just took the child and ran off after she gave birth. He did nothing wrong. That Somali woman was nuts. He did the Nika if that's what you mean.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
She is the shaytaan in this case. I know white es that would make better wives. I can't believe a Muslim woman could do this. She could be pregnant since she's acting weird. I'm suspicious.

:kodaksmiley:
Do pregnant women act like this?! This repulsive abhorrent attitude towards her husband is unprecedented. Keep in mind their marriage is 3 weeks old.

Do pregnant women act like this?! This repulsive abhorrent attitude towards her husband is unprecedented. Keep in mind their marriage is 3 weeks old.
I'm thinking the kid is not his and she is trying to come up with something. She might if she is cheating make him believe the child is not his. Idk this whole situation smells weird. She could be panicking.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Ninyahow, I'm only interested in a Somali man with the capacity to be a good provider and father with a pretty face, health-conscious and a spotless mind. :hillarybiz: Our minds work in reverse. I'm looking for stability, competency, commitment, status, kindness, and looks. You're not as focused on the long term and probably have a smaller list of requirements. Nimaan are simpler.
I understand but also respect his requirements and his nature as a man. Women complain about us not understanding them but you also have to understand us and our biology.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I understand but also respect his requirements and his nature as a man. Women complain about us not understanding them but you also have to understand us and our biology.
You're becoming more and more mature with each passing day dalmor. You're too wise/intelligent/ knowledgeable for your own age group. Mashallah.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I'm aware of the rules. Hence, why I've learned method acting. It will prove useful in escaping certain responsibilities. And I'm smarter than that kid from Empire. His tales were too farfetched.

betty-boop.gif
What kinda methods?! Old fashioned methods like "I'm tired" or "I have a headache" kkkkkkkk that wouldn't work with me. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

As a captive, he will be treated compassionately and with care not thrown around like war booty - forced to copulate on command. :farole: Men should not cheapen themselves.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What kinda methods?! Old fashioned methods like "I'm tired" or "I have a headache" kkkkkkkk that wouldn't work with me. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

:farmajoyaab: Just say I'm headed out of town to a conference but really head to a spa for a week-long vacation. Real pampering.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
As a captive, he will be treated compassionately and with care not thrown around like war booty - forced to copulate on command. :farole: Men should not cheapen themselves.
We're talking about sex here. Respect his requirements is what I'm saying or expect a collapse in your marriage. Sex is one of the main pillars of your relationship and if that pillar is broken, the whole roof will fall off. He could simply divorce you or introduce a second wife into your house and if you don't want that then keep his balls empty. It's not a difficult task.

My cousin who is married said he can't marry a second wife because his wife has a high libido. He thinks marrying a second wife would kill him because it's difficult satisfying both. Honestly, women underestimate sex because it's so powerful and influential.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We're talking about sex here. Respect his requirements is what I'm saying or expect a collapse in your marriage. Sex is one of the main pillars of your relationship and if that pillar is broken, the whole roof will fall off. He could simply divorce you or introduce a second wife into your house and if you don't want that then keep his balls empty. It's not a difficult task.

My cousin who is married said he can't marry a second wife because his wife has a high libido. He thinks marrying a second wife would kill him because it's difficult satisfying both. Honestly, women underestimate sex because it's so powerful and influential.

From my understanding, some men are more committed to fidelity and monogamy than others. Do you think I want to risk ending up with a lewd and impulsive maniac? Those expectations should be clarified before the marriage.:hillarybiz:

A man with a strong capacity for delayed gratification is preferred. I would like that trait to be passed down to his offspring.

Also, there are men who despite having a libido-charged wife still step outside or get a different wife. Sex isn't always the panacea to a marriage. Though as you've stated I see how it would be important to men.

Trending