My Newly married cousin wants to divorce his wife-

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She obviously tricked him... She used to be sweetheart before the marriage and now she's completely different person. She even horribly treats his mother.

Doesn’t matter how sweet she was if she treating his mom bad than why is he staying?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
My cousin married couple of months ago and he's miserable.

He told me about his divorce plans after his wife refused to be intimate with him. Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.

She doesn't even let him use the kitchen since she never prepares any meal for him... He left the bedroom and sleeps on the couch too. The guy is miserable.

What's your advice for this bloke?!!

I think she got sixir/evil eye on her. You need to call the culumaas asap. The guy too, one would think he would have divorced her but as you are telling something is holding him back...he also needs quraan saar. You also mentioned he is pretty wealthy and they are both religious...another reason why to think this is sixir related. Seriously, call the sheiksh of your city and see if Ruqiya Sharia and Quran helps to restore the love, joy and peacefulness in their household inshaAllah.

If it doesnt work they need to see a terapist, also have they even talked about this issue? Like what is her answere to this situation and why the heck is she refusing him to enter the kitchen?! She never prepares any meal for him? Does she only prepare for herself?, xaasidsanaa:yloezpe:
I think the ”sixir” is in the kitchen tell the sheikhs to throw some holy water in the kitchen and bedroom and look for some fishy knotted hair or nails in the house...:vo3yidw:

I know I'm playing the devil's advocate but what if your cousin was unable to make her happy in the bedroom :icon e confused:
But why ban him from the kitchen then? And if thats the case after 3 weeks marriage is she gonna avoid him the whole time thinking he will be ok with it. They need honest talk and if not worked out go seperate way. My initial thought was maybe she has been sexually abused in the past and has trauma. But it can be anything

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This is a very serious situation.

There are a few reasons she is doing this:

1) She is scared about this change in her life. This is not a good excuse as he is her husband.

2) She is not a virgin and doesn't want him to find out.

3) She does not like him and married him to get out of her parent's home.

Divorce her and get someone else. These women must understand that 50% of the world is women and men can easily find a good woman. By the time they are 28, no one wants them anymore. They should not act like they are invaluable because you really are nothing without a husband and without kids.

She must give back the jewelry and all costs.

Don't waste any money on a wife for wedding purposes. Big mistake.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
If she doesn't give him what he wants, tell her you will bring her father and brothers into this issue. She will immediately listen to him after that threat. If she doesn't get scared, divorce her because it shows you she has no shame if she is OK if you bring her father and brother into this issue.

Ugaaso

Deni
But why ban him from the kitchen then? And if thats the case after 3 weeks marriage is she gonna avoid him the whole time thinking he will be ok with it. They need honest talk and if not worked out go seperate way. My initial thought was maybe she has been sexually abused in the past and has trauma. But it can be anything

True. it could be anything but he also needs to evaluate himself before condemning her right away.

True. it could be anything but he also needs to evaluate himself before condemning her right away.
He wants sex....she is not giving it to him. He deserve truth. Its not his job to act like dr phil and open her up bit by bit. I doubt he wanted to marry a person with mental issues. May sound harsh but if she cant give him sex she needs to leave and stop wasting his time

World

VIP
I know I'm playing the devil's advocate but what if your cousin was unable to make her happy in the bedroom :icon e confused:
“Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.”

So basically from day one, she didn’t want to be intimate with him. Even on the honeymoon. That’s not normal. She is mentally ill, assexual/lesbian or cheating on him.

“Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.”

So basically from day one, she didn’t want to be intimate with him. Even on the honeymoon. That’s not normal. She is mentally ill, assexual/lesbian or cheating on him.
Most likely lesbian. A lot of xalimos are lesbian

This is why you don’t marry these qumayos in the west, her intention was obviously to rob him of his money. The high mehr and jewellery, and the legal marriage so she can rob him of half his assets. Reminds me of @HalimaJ who said she’ll finesse her husband, rob him and divorce him.

My advice to all men is simple

Don’t marry at all, or marry back home.

Warya, listen up little boy.

I don't need to rob a man, i have my own.

Everyday we have broke small boys talking about golddiggers. You have no money, so why worry? No golddigger will go near you.

Warya, listen up little boy.

I don't need to rob a man, i have my own.

Everyday we have broke small boys talking about golddiggers. You have no money, so why worry? No golddigger will go near you.
Women dont rob only mens money....thats not the big thing. Women tend to steal mens soul and goodness. Thats why they say every bad man there is a woman behind his badness

My cousin married couple of months ago and he's miserable.

He told me about his divorce plans after his wife refused to be intimate with him. Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.

She doesn't even let him use the kitchen since she never prepares any meal for him... He left the bedroom and sleeps on the couch too. The guy is miserable.

What's your advice for this bloke?!!
Poor guy. She doesnt love him.some women fake it well out of respect for the guy even if she doesnt love him.I am sorry if she truly loves him she would give it up 24/7 lol. She probably married him out of pressure or something. Happens a lot. Marry someone you know well and love otherwise stay single.

Poor guy, she doesn't love him.

Looks like she probably married him so she can get away from her home. There is a trend of girls marrying so that they can get freedom from their parents.

Trending