My Newly married cousin wants to divorce his wife-

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
A woman is a whole human being, not an orifice made solely for appeasement. :comeon: Now I get why @Dalmoor wanted them to hasten the release of those omnisexual bots.
Islamically you are not allowed to refuse sex from your husband unless you're sick or on your period. Although, if you have low libido we can always go with polygamous marriages. Somali men have many options.
:manny:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis get married for two things: sex and kids. We are not cadaan who get married without purpose.

The Diaspora children like myself are a mutant strain that evolved with cultural values that are a mix of back home and the west. We might reject certain things like premarital relations but we demand much more from marriage other than sex and kids. And given the high divorce rates, it's best to proceed with caution and heavily vet someone before they enter your life.

Kkkkkkkk Wallahi huge percentage of men see women (not family members) as sexual robots ready to be devoured.

giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Islamically you are not allowed to refuse sex from your husband unless you're sick or on your period. Although, if you have low libido we can always go with polygamous marriages. Somali men have many methods.
Some women are incomprehensible.
  • She refuses to give up the Malab... But doesn't want him to have another wife.
  • She refuses to give up the Malab... But doesn't want him to masturbate.
  • She refuses to give up the Malab... But doesn't want him have hot Asian robots lkkkkkkkk
Wonderful creatures.

Bohol

VIP
The Diaspora children like myself are a mutant strain that evolved with cultural values that are a mix of back home and the west. We might reject certain things like premarital relations but we demand much more from marriage other than sex and kids. And given the high divorce rates, it's best to proceed with caution and heavily vet someone before they enter your life.

giphy.gif

The high divorce rate is not due to the past but the younger generation who don't know the purpose of marriage.

This is what happens when you marry Abu Tyron left overs. She's probably given everything she had to some other guy and would've charged only an apple. You cousin needs to take the red pill #mgtow.

He can ask @Molotoff for a Bosnian princess that will do better than any lazy woman like that.

:trumpsmirk:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The high divorce rate is not due to the past but the younger generation who don't know the purpose of marriage.
High divorce rates is what happens when you give women power. They're fickle creatures.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Legal mareiage???? So this nigga married like ajnabis. This nogga is dumb and broke. She has the right to take his house, kids and money.

Only marry Islamically. Your cousin is fucked!

:faysalwtf:
That's why he's extremely cautious with his decision of divorcing her. The stakes are high and he could lose everything he worked for.

She can take his hard earned money. Legal contracts are involved in this mess.
As I feared. Why let a woman dictate legal marriage as a Muslim. Somali niggas into he west are soft and that's why these es walk all over you.

This marriage is not valid if he went against Islam and married accourdintg to the state. This nigga is haram I and Allah is punishing him. He gave you rights and you sold them dumb ass!

:mugshotman:

This is why you don’t marry these qumayos in the west, her intention was obviously to rob him of his money. The high mehr and jewellery, and the legal marriage so she can rob him of half his assets. Reminds me of @HalimaJ who said she’ll finesse her husband, rob him and divorce him.

My advice to all men is simple

Don’t marry at all, or marry back home.
insha'Allah! They all end up into hat 90% of hell fire. There is no greater tool like a woman without true Deen for Shaitan and this is it. Your cousin is still dumb.

I can't believe you let him make that mistake. I redpilled all my cousins. Your meant to look out for him.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
As I feared. Why let a woman dictate legal marriage as a Muslim. Somali niggas into he west are soft and that's why these es walk all over you.

This marriage is not valid if he went against Islam and married accourdintg to the state. This nigga is haram I and Allah is punishing him. He gave you rights and you sold them dumb ass!

:mugshotman:

The marriage is valid if the Nikah took place. Legal contracts are usually demanded by the women to "protect" herself in case something happens to the marriage. He's good guy and didn't refuse her demands.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

giphy.gif
@sophisticate I BET YOU WOULD LOOVE TO GET DEVOURED BY AA MERCILES GEELJIRE KKKKKK

C'MON girl... Admit it.
:hahaidiot:

He gets sweaty and furious every time he mentions her name. I fear for her safety.
She's probably a faraxs hater and Is currently undertaking her final revenge of destroying a miskeen faraxs for her father leaving her.

Walaahi I can't sympathise with your cousin. The level of stupidity it takes to marry a western xaalimo. Why did you not advise him man! Show him xalimoids twitter and make him see the light? May Allah forgive you for leaving your brother to taste hell.

:chrisfreshhah::damn:

My cousin married couple of months ago and he's miserable.

He told me about his divorce plans after his wife refused to be intimate with him. Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.

She doesn't even let him use the kitchen since she never prepares any meal for him... He left the bedroom and sleeps on the couch too. The guy is miserable.

What's your advice for this bloke?!!

my advice? he should never ever share such personal details with anyone, including you, its unislamic to share such details, this is meaning of dayuus,

secondly, tell him to grow a pair, judge her by her action, the titianic cannot be saved, its in the bottom of the ocean, like his marriage, its too late,

or maybe she is just hiding she has a labeeb organs, or not a virign but lied to him?
regdless, she must go, never ver beg a female, or a man, never beg someone to love you, better to be alone than beg,

there are 8 billion people, 4 billion waa females, why is he begging, tell him to move on, this planet is filled with gorgouse females,

i once dumped a habar gidir dcotor for she refused to wear a scraf, i found me another queen,

this new queen washes my feet and calls me my mohamed zubeer boqor, my knight, my heart beat, my qalbi, waa the sweetest creature god ever created, my soul mate, my earthly hurul cayn,

if you wife doesn't want you to make her a naag, she must go,

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Islamically you are not allowed to refuse sex from your husband unless you're sick or on your period. Although, if you have low libido we can always go with polygamous marriages. Somali men have many methods.

I'm aware of the rules. Hence, why I've learned method acting. It will prove useful in escaping certain responsibilities. And I'm smarter than that kid from Empire. His tales were too farfetched.

betty-boop.gif

Tukraq

VIP
My cousin married couple of months ago and he's miserable.

He told me about his divorce plans after his wife refused to be intimate with him. Even during the honeymoon she was disinterested and didn't give up the honey that easy but Now she outright declines any sexual advances from his side... Even kisses and touches.

She doesn't even let him use the kitchen since she never prepares any meal for him... He left the bedroom and sleeps on the couch too. The guy is miserable.

What's your advice for this bloke?!!
did he talk to her about it, what did she say, tell him to ask her for help in finding a second wife and see if the jealousy does anything, if not get the Malab from wife 2

Trending