My Friend just Cancelled his Wedding ....

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
He is a good man, he could have said to his family and her family why but instead he kept her secret with him

How? It’s not like I’m a spy or something. Do you just go asking around?
If she's over a certain age you should ask around . Usually by looking at the type of friends she's had recent years, the way she carries herself . A few conversation will be enough to know if she's a virgin.

You should also straight up ask her and read her unless your autistic. Very few humans are expert level liars.

Not really for me but there are dome weirdos who think it ok to get cucked as long ad it's not an ajnabi 🤷
She was seeing that guy well before the Somali one. So, no he is not a cuckold.

Also, 'cucked' is a disgusting term from corn. You lot need to stop watching or stop using lingo from that filth.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/deranged-incel-divorces-wife-for-past-affiliation-with-ajnabi’s…-gets-roasted-in-r-somalia.130731/
Story here is frighteningly similar :manny:

My mistake if you're telling the truth though....

Also, its none of his business what she did in her past, highly doubt he was a pure virginal being himself , like most western faraxs

Western Muslim men 🤝 Hypocrisy
Your dreaming if you think men in general are out here having intercourse forget muslim and then somali men. Somali men are not getting any play all these guys on here cap so hard unless there married or are gaalo.

They lie to you lot to seek your validation.

She was seeing that guy well before the Somali one. So, no he is not a cuckold.

Also, 'cucked' is a disgusting term from corn. You lot need to stop watching or stop using lingo from that filth.
I don't watch corn cucked is a common term and if someone Is committing zina under normal Islamic circumstances they would have been exposed either by public lashes or death by stoning so everyone would know who was a zani and approach the relationship at there own risk with this person. But since we don't live like that and if someone where to lie to you like this guy then that's tuff.

I don't watch corn cucked is a common term and if someone I'd committing zina under normal Islamic circumstances they would have been exposed either by public lashes or death by stoning so everyone would know who was a zani and approach the relationship at there own risk with this person. But since we don't live like that and if someone where to lie to you like this guy then that's tuff.
Its become common in the last few years due to the internet by corn fried degenerates and now random people are using it.

Its become common in the last few years due to the internet by corn fried degenerates and now random people are using it.
I said cucked because it would be if you where OK with a somali guy having done zina in the past with you wife but not an ajnabi for whatever reason. I'm calling there line of reasoning to be cucked.

A cuckold is a guy who doesn't get angry about what his female does. In this case they don't care about past zina with somalis but get angry if it was an ajnabi.

I said cucked because it would be if you where OK with a somali guy having done zina in the past with you wife but not an ajnabi for whatever reason. I'm calling there line of reasoning to be cucked.

A cuckold is a guy who doesn't get angry about what his female does. In this case they don't care about past zina with somalis but get angry if it was an ajnabi.
The thing is, there is no real proof that she did zina with him. You see unfortunately, getting to know someone or even 'halal' dating is the norm in the Somali community. Usually, before marriage a couple would get to know each other for a while and then inform the parents.

However, what everyone here finds damning is the fact that he is 'ajnabi'. They probably think an ajnabi guy wouldn't allow things to remain chaste and of course the lengh of time.

If she was with a Somali man and was talking to him for like 2 years. Most people would make the assumption that they were talking to get married and might have had a falling out towards the end which is normal.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The thing is, there is no real proof that she did zina with him. You see unfortunately, getting to know someone or even 'halal' dating is the norm in the Somali community. Usually, before marriage a couple would get to know each other for a while and then inform the parents.

However, what everyone here finds damning is the fact that he is 'ajnabi'. They probably think an ajnabi guy wouldn't allow things to remain chaste and of course the lengh of time.

If she was with a Somali man and was talking to him for like 2 years. Most people would make the assumption that they were talking to get married and might have had a falling out towards the end which is normal.
I'm not saying she committed zina after all we dont have the details but I have heard guys on here in past thread giving preference to a woman committing zina with somali guys over ajnabi guys as if there is a difference when it comes to zina.

As for everything else you said I agree.

That makes a huge difference. I highly doubt he would be thinking the worst if the guy wasn't an ajnabi.

Also, we're not cadaan. In the real world, Somalis hardly sit there and talk about their past. I girl might not have ever commited zina, but she might have gotten to know a guy and was about to marry him ect. If she then meets another, why on earth would she tell him?

Also, if your friend isn't a virgin himself, then he is trash and that girl shouldn't explain herself.
Ajnabi or not doesnt matter she tried to hide the fact she dated a guy for 4 years & she didn't tell him & someone snitched
Also, its none of his business what she did in her past, highly doubt he was a pure virginal being himself , like most western faraxs

Western Muslim men 🤝 Hypocri
Of course it's his buisness he was going to marry her.

Its not men fault you woman don't care about virginity like us :manny:

Aegon

She was with him 4 years and you try thing they didn’t commit Zina ? also, are you aware that even looked at a wife you isn’t yours is considered ziina ? so she had a Ajnabi Boyfriend who is more likely gaal and you truly think that in 4 years they didn’t commit any kind of zina ? you are truly naif, relation outside marriage always lead to haram and zina

Aegon

You’re going overboard but seriously the average somali/muslim dude isn’t running through chicks lmao.
And when a somali guy is with a girl in a outside marriage relation , he ends up marrying her most of the time

I'm not saying she committed zina after all we dont have the details but I have heard guys on here in past thread giving preference to a woman committing zina with somali guys over ajnabi guys as if there is a difference when it comes to zina.

As for everything else you said I agree.
Lool that is mad. I just assumed that its because they think that when a Somali man talks to a Somali girl, both parties keep their hands to themselves.
She was with him 4 years and you try thing they didn’t commit Zina ? also, are you aware that even looked at a wife you isn’t yours is considered ziina ? so she had a Ajnabi Boyfriend who is more likely gaal and you truly think that in 4 years they didn’t commit any kind of zina ? you are truly naif, relation outside marriage always lead to haram and zina
Are you not the same kid who is talking about zina in other threads?

Child, do not @me you're a mess in every way. Also, have a bit of shame.

Aegon

Lool that is mad. I just assumed that its because they think that when a Somali man talks to a Somali girl, both parties keep

Are you not the same kid who is talking about zina in other threads?

Child, do not @me you're a mess in every way. Also, have a bit of shame.
Except that i am trolling, and you you try to defend the sins of a girl, wallahi girls like out are the fifth column in our community, instead of blamming her for starting a relationship in lie you try to blame the guy

Except that i am trolling, and you you try to defend the sins of a girl, wallahi girls like out are the fifth column in our community, instead of blamming her for starting a relationship in lie you try to blame the guy
Child like I said. You are shameless. So do not @me.

Its Angelina what do you expect

You could say a women murdered a man cold blooded & she would be here saying it was self defense. :mjlol:

Trending