My friend is getting married to a girl i've seen before, what should i do?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Basically the title lol, at first i was internally laughing my ass off when he told me he was going to get married with a somali girl i've seen, and other Guys i know as well have been with. But mind you it was a long time ago i saw her, 2 and 1/2 years ago, and i havent spoken to her ever since. I thought he was joking when he said it, but now that i see he is serious, i am really thinking about telling him that not only me, but other Guys have been with her ajnabis as well.
After i tell him he can afterwards decide if he wants to stay with her, but i feel like its duty for me to at least inform him, but on the other hand, i have no business in exposing other peoples sins, so its kind of a dilemma???. This is in Scandinavia, and im not gonna say more, because i have a feeling some of them is in here, or at least lurking.

@guntiino101 @Basic @Luna @YourBroMoe @Crow @Factz @Cumar @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Fang4 @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @AarLibaax @Cognitivedissonance @Knowles @esmailxxx @nine @Sheikh @AussieHustler @Mercury @Yaquub @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Emily

Ngl I had a different answer that I started typing out but now I feel like you shouldn't say anything. She may genuinely have repented and your boy clearly likes what he sees in her so I wouldn't try to f*ck it up for him.

You don't want the sins of breaking them up. If he finds out later on his own accord and leaves, that's on him. But don't be the cause of a breakup. Stay far away from that shit is my advice.

Im curious majority say you should expose the girl cause of her past

What if it was a Guy who had a history of sleeping around but has made tawba since than and now found a girl hes gonna marry and all of a sudden his past gets exposed cause some people digged it up

You cant go by gender a girl or boy with a Past gets the same sins in islam

You're right, islamically there is no difference. Most girls however just don't care about those things. That doesn't mean guys shouldn't care either.

OP I'd tell you to stay the f*ck out of it if it was a stranger. But how can you call him a friend and not tell him? It be ya own fucking negros

:what1:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
The prize of dhi.loniimo

stock-footage-two-children-telling-secrets-and-laughing-in-park-outdoors-dolly-shot.jpg

I always see you being quick tocall other women s, whats up with that, and whats up with your pictures

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Comewithrealness

How far are they ? If they caught feelings then leave them alone.

As you said it’s been close to 3 years. She probably has changed. She probably has a good heart but so what if she was a Drive-Thru? The question is can she be loyal to him. Could she be a proper wife and a mother? We all got a past. He also fucked around too.

That said, I couldn’t do it! I practically dropped a gorgeous one that wanted me to marry her for this same situation. My closest niggaz use to go to her town and she came to visit me in my town only for these guys to see us together and say “hollyyyy bro that’s Salma weedhead...she use to smoke week around us whenever we’d show up in her town”. To make it even worse the family wanted me to get married to her cause she was a relative. I dropped her very quickly while she was crying. She’s never forgiven me I think but what could’ve done! My boys probably knew the shape of her siil

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Comewithrealness

As you said it’s been close to 3 years. She probably has changed. She probably has a good heart but so what if she was a Dri-Thru? The question is can she be loyal to him. Could she be a proper wife and a mother? We all got a past. He also fucked around too.

That said, I couldn’t do it! I practically dropped a gorgeous one that wanted me to marry her for this same situation. My closest niggaz use to go to her town and she came to visit me in my town only for these guys to see us together and say “hollyyyy bro that’s Salma weedhead...she use to smoke week around us whenever we’d show up in her town”. To make it even worse the family wanted me to get married to her cause she was a relative. I dropped her very quickly while she crying. She’s never forgiven me I think but what could’ve done! My boys probably knew the shape of her siil

stock-footage-two-children-telling-secrets-and-laughing-in-park-outdoors-dolly-shot.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rkelly

u r sooooo cute...its too bad u r...….LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

@Comewithrealness

As you said it’s been close to 3 years. She probably has changed. She probably has a good heart but so what if she was a Dri-Thru? The question is can she be loyal to him. Could she be a proper wife and a mother? We all got a past. He also fucked around too.

That said, I couldn’t do it! I practically dropped a gorgeous one that wanted me to marry her for this same situation. My closest niggaz use to go to her town and she came to visit me in my town only for these guys to see us together and say “hollyyyy bro that’s Salma weedhead...she use to smoke week around us whenever we’d show up in her town”. To make it even worse the family wanted me to get married to her cause she was a relative. I dropped her very quickly while she crying. She’s never forgiven me I think but what could’ve done! My boys probably knew the shape of her siil
You are a man and are in no way entitled to be offended if a wants to marry you.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are a man and are in no way entitled to be offended if a wants to marry you.

Am I the one lagu aasayo :drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf: I’m a well digger. A xaliimo who goes around will have to settle for less:camby: it’s like UK’s pound once it totally exits the EU, shit will depreciate :camby:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Am I the one lagu aasayo :drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf: I’m a well digger. A xaliimo who goes around will have to settle for less:camby: it’s like UK’s pound once it totally exits the EU, shit will depreciate :camby:

Actually Rkelly I beg to differ. UK pound will never depreciate if it exits EU. In fact, EU will depreciate. UK pound is stronger the US dollar. They are not playing.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Also when u do Aassoo Aassoo…..Rkelly do make noise in the act?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
She might have repented so don't tell, if he finds out and wants to leave her then thats up to him............but she was with ajnabis:faysalwtf:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Let's be honest the real question is if the boy has been clean the whole time or not:manny:
If he hasn't they deserve each other

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
She might have repented so don't tell, if he finds out and wants to leave her then thats up to him............but she was with ajnabis:faysalwtf:

Yeah a lot of xalimos are dating ajnabis nowadays
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending