My friend is getting married to a girl i've seen before, what should i do?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Yeah a lot of xalimos are dating ajnabis nowadays
:bell:

Back in the day this wasn't as prevalent. A lot of it has to with the fact salty Somali niggas used to expose girls who'd curve them back in the day. How many girls lives got destroyed by few photoshops. 2000s were wild man.

Now when girls they do their dirt they always make sure there ain't any potential blowback on them. Ajanabis are low risk compared to a Somali nigga who might text the entire subclan compromising pics as revenge if they have bad breakup or whatever.

VixR

Veritas
When I was younger this wasn't as prevalent. A lot of it has to with the fact salty Somali niggas used to expose girls who'd curve them back in the day. How many girls lives got destroyed by few photoshops. 2000s were wild man.

Now when girls they do their dirt they always make sure there ain't any potential . Ajanabis are low risk compared to a Somali nigga who might text the entire subclan compromising pics.
This is the default in my parts lol I’m surprised there’s a phenomenon of qarhis behind the impulse. I would’ve assumed it’s purely bc Somali guy can’t be trusted is just common sense considering their views, and bc of community gossip, but you’re saying there was a mass qarhis precedent. Somalis are something else . The thread actually demonstrates it. Why am I surprised

World

VIP
You are not his friend if you don’t expose that . She’ll cheat and ruin his marriage and all the blame will go to you because you kept your mouth shut when he needed you the most. I would cut you off for that.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yeah a lot of xalimos are dating ajnabis nowadays
I know a girl who used to do that bit she wasn't serious and just used to get money and food from them and cut it.
She made quite a bit from it and used to treat us since we helped a bit find the guys for her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the default in my parts lol I’m surprised there’s a phenomenon of qarhis behind the impulse. I would’ve assumed it’s purely bc Somali guy can’t be trusted is just common sense considering their views, and bc of community gossip, but you’re saying there was a mass qarhis precedent. Somalis are something else . The thread actually demonstrates it. Why am I surprised

Somalis are tribal in every facet of their lives. It varies from nationalism ie Somalinism, to sub clanism. this farah once shukaansied me and i rejected in cold face. I was expecting him to throw tantrums like when i reject other races, the modfker farah calmly said, well at least dont give your vagina to :"ajnaabi" give to a fellow geeljiire. I mean, i was as the Brits would say Gobsmucked.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You are not his friend if you don’t expose that . She’ll cheat and ruin his marriage and all the blame will go to you because you kept your mouth shut when he needed you the most. I would cut you off for that.

His friend could be the type to choose the girl over him. It's been known to happen before.

How would his friend find out he knew anyways as long as he doesn't say anything?

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I know a girl who used to do that bit she wasn't serious and just used to get money and food from them and cut it.
She made quite a bit from it and used to treat us since we helped a bit find the guys for her.

Imagine being a girl, and getting free stuff just because you're girl
But i cant blame the women, if guys are that stupid, then they deserve it i dont care
:susp:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine being a girl, and getting free stuff just because you're girl
But i cant blame the women, if guys are that stupid, then they deserve it i dont care
:susp:

so u wanna be a girl??? U can be my girl...
bell.png

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Back in the day this wasn't as prevalent. A lot of it has to with the fact salty Somali niggas used to expose girls who'd curve them back in the day. How many girls lives got destroyed by few photoshops. 2000s were wild man.

Now when girls they do their dirt they always make sure there ain't any potential blowback on them. Ajanabis are low risk compared to a Somali nigga who might text the entire subclan compromising pics as revenge if they have bad breakup or whatever.

Women should just not let guys take pics, some of these girls are stupid

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are tribal in every facet of their lives. It varies from nationalism ie Somalinism, to sub clanism. this farah once shukaansied me and i rejected in cold face. I was expecting him to throw tantrums like when i reject other races, the modfker farah calmly said, well at least dont give your vagina to :"ajnaabi" give to a fellow geeljiire. I mean, i was as the Brits would say Gobsmucked.
:tacky:
Somali guys can’t be trusted, they have a complex. Somali gaal in a general sense too tbf, but I’ve dated one seriously and he was the most well-adjusted Somali guy I’ve ever met irl.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:tacky:
Somali guys can’t be trusted, they have a complex. Somali gaal in a general sense too tbf, but I’ve dated one seriously and he was the most well-adjusted Somali guy I’ve ever met irl.

So now u r a female???

VixR

Veritas
I hope u don't mind me asking, but why?

Are u not compatible with most Somali guys?
I grew up in a small town with few Somalis, and those are guys I consider my cousins, even though they’re not. I would never think to date them. There have been newcomers, but I never liked them, except for one. So far I’ve dated one Somali guy.

I grew up in a small town with few Somalis, and those are guys I consider my cousins, even though they’re not. I would never think to date them. There have been newcomers, but I never liked them, except for one. So far I’ve dated one Somali guy.
So what you're saying here is that u view majority of Somali men as your cousins because u didn't grow up around Somalis all that much? :ayaanswag:

Sounds legit :pachah1:

I guess Somali men is not on the top of your list of men u could potentially see yourself with for the rest of your life. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending