My friend is getting married to a girl i've seen before, what should i do?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Basically the title lol, at first i was internally laughing my ass off when he told me he was going to get married with a somali girl i've seen, and other Guys i know as well have been with. But mind you it was a long time ago i saw her, 2 and 1/2 years ago, and i havent spoken to her ever since. I thought he was joking when he said it, but now that i see he is serious, i am really thinking about telling him that not only me, but other Guys have been with her ajnabis as well.
After i tell him he can afterwards decide if he wants to stay with her, but i feel like its duty for me to at least inform him, but on the other hand, i have no business in exposing other peoples sins, so its kind of a dilemma???. This is in Scandinavia, and im not gonna say more, because i have a feeling some of them is in here, or at least lurking.

@guntiino101 @Basic @Luna @YourBroMoe @Crow @Factz @Cumar @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Fang4 @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @AarLibaax @Cognitivedissonance @Knowles @esmailxxx @nine @Sheikh @AussieHustler @Mercury @Yaquub @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Emily

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Basically the title lol, at first i was internally laughing my ass off when he told me he was going to get married with a somali girl i've seen, and other Guys i know as well have been with. But mind you it was a long time ago i saw her, 2 and 1/2 years ago, and i havent spoken to her ever since. I thought he was joking when he said it, but now that i see he is serious, i am really thinking about telling him that not only me, but other Guys have been with her ajnabis as well.
After i tell him he can afterwards decide if he wants to stay with her, but i feel like its duty for me to at least inform him, but on the other hand, i have no business in exposing other peoples sins, so its kind of a dilemma???. This is in Scandinavia, and im not gonna say more, because i have a feeling some of them is in here, or at least lurking.

@guntiino101 @Basic @Luna @YourBroMoe @Crow @Factz @Cumar @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Fang4 @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @AarLibaax @Cognitivedissonance @Knowles @esmailxxx @nine @Sheikh @AussieHustler @Mercury @Yaquub @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Emily
DAMN NIGGA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?!! :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Keep your mouth shut let him hold his L alone he deserves it for not getting a CRB check on that loose hoe.:mjlol:

Subeer

How close are you to him? Are you boys? Or do you just know the guy?

He is litreally one of my good friends wallahi, but we were not friends when i saw her, i learnt him through uni, and since then we just clicked

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Sxb I the Sheikh thinks you should save that uninformed Faarax from being finessed.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He is litreally one of my good friends wallahi, but we were not friends when i saw her, i learnt him through uni, and since then we just clicked
So he's your boy. Tell him. I would of told him over the phone that night.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If your close friends you shouldve been told him fam she ran you top and your boy about to marry thats Ls
It's not even necessarily an L if he's straight with it. It's simply a matter of transparency. I'm sure he'd like to know this shit man.

Subeer

So he's your boy. Tell him. I would of told him over the phone that night.
If your close friends you shouldve been told him fam she ran you top and your boy about to marry thats Ls

True, someday the truth is going to come out, might as well be from me, and if he continues with her (cause i have feeling he will) then its all on him, when she fucks him over

If he’s your close friend and who’s like a brother to you, it’s your duty to inform him about the history of that girl. If you were in his shoes wouldn’t you want him to give you heads up.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
True, someday the truth is going to come out, might as well be from me, and if he continues with her (cause i have feeling he will) then its all on him, when she fucks him over
We don't know the future, so we shouldn't transgress on what we claim will happen if they get married. The only thing that matters is the principle of informing your friend of her past behaviors, since it'll give him a different perspective on the woman he wants to marry.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So she dated other guys before him
Why is it big deal tho:drakewtf:
Don’t tell him, just tell him to take her to the clinic with him. People should get tested before they walk down the aisle anyway
Better be afe than sorry :kanyeshrug:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So she dated other guys before him
Why is it big deal tho:drakewtf:
Don’t tell him, just tell him to take her to the clinic with him. People should get tested before they walk down the aisle anyway
Better br safe than sorry :kanyeshrug:
Big facts fam. Safe sex is good sex y'all. Use protection and get tested today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending