My friend is getting married to a girl i've seen before, what should i do?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do your community date a girl one and done for life, like she gets one guy who dates her in that entire community and her dating life is kaput? You’ll never see an acquaintance who dated the same person you did? You think women who aren’t virgins aren’t getting married everyday?

The super saiyan level of naïveté you have to operate under for the fairytales you construct is legit childish and impossible
Offcourse women who are not virgins get married everyday. Thats not the point. The question is when someone is getting married to someone, do they have the right to know about ones past or do they have the right to know only what the other person decided to share. It doesnt have to be sex, it can be someone having criminal past, previous drug use etc etc. If you knew a guy who lived certain way 2-3 years ago and he is getting married to your close friend and he presented himself completely different. Wouldnt you tell what you know about him?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im curious majority say you should expose the girl cause of her past

What if it was a Guy who had a history of sleeping around but has made tawba since than and now found a girl hes gonna marry and all of a sudden his past gets exposed cause some people digged it up

You cant go by gender a girl or boy with a Past gets the same sins in islam

Im curious majority say you should expose the girl cause of her past

What if it was a Guy who had a history of sleeping around but has made tawba since than and now found a girl hes gonna marry and all of a sudden his past gets exposed cause some people digged it up

You cant go by gender a girl or boy with a Past gets the same sins in islam
Male and female dynamic dont work the same man,a guy sleeping around isnt as bad as a female sleeping around

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Male and female dynamic dont work the same man,a guy sleeping around isnt as bad as a female sleeping around

Theres no exception and its stupid to Odenplan it like that cause a Guy or girl that has slept around is the same in islam

You can make excuses or read what it says in Islam

Theres no exception and its stupid to Odenplan it like that cause a Guy or girl that has slept around is the same in islam

True its the same. But why are people taking it as an attack on her and feel the need to defend her? Her past is her past.....do you think you have the right to know the past of the person you are marrying?

Yeah tonight dont worry I’ll make your Mareexaan sister twerk on me while singing aabo siyaad dickhead
Porcupine boy your clan comes from 4 daddies. Reer Kooshin Darawiish and porcupines are not on the same level know your subordinate place f#cking mid.gaan. Go back to your degenerate roadman life knowing about which f#cked which man-hoe and which gives the most head.
Degenerate mid.gaan

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Bro if he is your nigga your brethern then you got no choice but to tell him. Imagine it was the other way round. Imagine if he found out that you knew it. Snitch on that abti.

I was in the same situation couple of years ago, but this was my nigga nigga my dawg. I told him and he ditched her ass
Wallahi if the guy loves her even if you show him a video of her getting mounted its still not good enough C’est la vie ma Chèrie

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Porcupine boy your clan comes from 4 daddies. Reer Kooshin Darawiish and porcupines are not on the same level know your subordinate place f#cking mid.gaan. Go back to your degenerate roadman life knowing about which f#cked which man-hoe and which gives the most head.
Degenerate mid.gaan

You can talk all you want but come get your Mareexaan sister of of my dick waryaa.

True
But a girl sleeping with 10 boys is a hoe,a man sleeping with 10 girls is a success,why?because a girl is always on demand,is always given more value hence mehrs,if everyman gets her like everything with value,she becomes dirth,prostitution is the oldest profession because women are on demand,a is as worthless as a prostitute
A man is the opposite he has to work to get a girl he wants and when he gets more than 2,its impressive considering the time and effort it took,unlike a woman who just has to wear a certain way,for example the famous somali insta Ambiyo all she has to do is take a pic in a public park!!or her backyard in thight clothes to get attention

Islam balanced out the dynamic because the s are s because men that sleep around are empowering them,hence they are both guilty,a men lying to a bunch of girls for zinnah lessening those girls values is also guilty,atleast these is what i think,doesnt mean i am right

In the eyes of Allah both a man and woman commiting zinnah are the same

Last edited:
no but there are steps one can take to weed out immoral women and avoid marrying them.

like if she has a bad reputation if she has bad parents if she mixes with non mahram does she use make up when going out does she dress properly does she put photos online of her self does she have immoral friends who sin publicly most of the terrible women will have these characteristic so they will be quite easy to avoid

The amount of xaar you spewing, kulaha does she use make up when going out, does she put photos of her online and that makes someone in your fantasy land a bad person :camby:

@Comewithrealness Tell him and expose that hoe. You have to help your Somali brothers especially if they are your friends.

yeah its again our religion for a women to put on make up and show it to non mahram and she definitely not allowed to display her beauty online to strangers.

any man with gheera would definitely not want to marry a women that beautifies herself for other men to see. and if he fine with this he is a Dayyooth and a dayyooth is prohibited from entering Paradise

Last edited:

Reborn
Bruv if he was a close friend then he would've told you he was seeing her before he decided to marry the girl:drakelaugh:.

Basically the title lol, at first i was internally laughing my ass off when he told me he was going to get married with a somali girl i've seen, and other Guys i know as well have been with. But mind you it was a long time ago i saw her, 2 and 1/2 years ago, and i havent spoken to her ever since. I thought he was joking when he said it, but now that i see he is serious, i am really thinking about telling him that not only me, but other Guys have been with her ajnabis as well.
After i tell him he can afterwards decide if he wants to stay with her, but i feel like its duty for me to at least inform him, but on the other hand, i have no business in exposing other peoples sins, so its kind of a dilemma???. This is in Scandinavia, and im not gonna say more, because i have a feeling some of them is in here, or at least lurking.

@guntiino101 @Basic @Luna @YourBroMoe @Crow @Factz @Cumar @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Fang4 @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @AarLibaax @Cognitivedissonance @Knowles @esmailxxx @nine @Sheikh @AussieHustler @Mercury @Yaquub @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Emily
You should tell him. Two things could happen, one he already knows about her past behavior and feels shes different now and will continue with her Or he will appreciate you warning him and he will think twice. But remember after you tell him , if he decides to follow through with the girl do not judge him. Maybe the girl has repented and is a changed person now. But be mature about how you approach your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.