My friend is getting married to a girl i've seen before, what should i do?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
So what you're saying here is that u view majority of Somali men as your cousins because u didn't grow up around Somalis all that much? :ayaanswag:

Sounds legit :pachah1:

I guess Somali men is not on the top of your list of men u could potentially share the rest of your life with. :francis:
All my life, I literally thought of Somali guys as my cousins or brothers. I think all people who grew up as a very small minority experience this, guys too. But it was like some of them had no qualms overcoming it and they tried asking me out as we grew up, but I could never think of them as romantic options. I even felt vaguely related to ones I didn’t grow up with.

It wasn’t until I met a guy from outside the community that I really connected with and was attracted to, and that I didn’t feel alienated or related to, that I started to overcome it.

All my life, I literally thought of Somali guys as my cousins or brothers. I think all people who grew up as a very small minority experience this, guys too. But it was like some of them had no qualms overcoming it and they tried asking me out as we grew up, but I could never think of them as romantic options. I even felt vaguely related to ones I didn’t grow up with.

It wasn’t until I met a guy from outside the community that I really connected with and was attracted to, and that I didn’t feel alienated or related to, that I started to overcome it.
I hope u can find a Somali guy like that again and sweep off your feet :kanyeshrug:

After him, I’ve felt disinclined to date another Somali, but anything’s possible. He felt like pretty much a unicorn. Like no one’s that lucky twice.
When you look to find faults in others, you will find them. I think deep down you feel somali guys are not on your level intellectually. So when you see a somali guy. You already enter the conversation with negative approach instead of open mindness. That means you scrutinize everything he says more. A person will sound dumber than they are when you do that. Just call me Dr Phil

VixR

Veritas
When you look to find faults in others, you will find them. I think deep down you feel somali guys are not on your level intellectually. So when you see a somali guy. You already enter the conversation with negative approach instead of open mindness. That means you scrutinize everything he says more. A person will sound dumber than they are when you do that. Just call me Dr Phil
That’s not true. There was a point I felt like they were all my cousins, right. Well, that changed with him, but it turned out to be tragic bc he passed (accident), so now it’s like even if I find someone like that, it feels tainted.

That’s not true. There was a point I felt like they were all my cousins, right. Well, that changed with him, but it turned out to be tragic bc he passed (accident), so now it’s like even if I find someone like that, it feels tainted.
Sorry to hear that sis. Thats sad wallahi. I hope you find the right person

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I swear I can treat you amazing babes

If she's the hoe you paint out then he already knows. The wasteman is inlove. If you tell him he will deny it and call you jealous. Your friendship will be over.

This. Took the words right out of my mouth. If she has the background OP says she does, then the man has likely heard the rumors and, for whatever reason, ignores them.

She has him wrapped around her finger. :whew:

Basically the title lol, at first i was internally laughing my ass off when he told me he was going to get married with a somali girl i've seen, and other Guys i know as well have been with. But mind you it was a long time ago i saw her, 2 and 1/2 years ago, and i havent spoken to her ever since. I thought he was joking when he said it, but now that i see he is serious, i am really thinking about telling him that not only me, but other Guys have been with her ajnabis as well.
After i tell him he can afterwards decide if he wants to stay with her, but i feel like its duty for me to at least inform him, but on the other hand, i have no business in exposing other peoples sins, so its kind of a dilemma???. This is in Scandinavia, and im not gonna say more, because i have a feeling some of them is in here, or at least lurking.

@guntiino101 @Basic @Luna @YourBroMoe @Crow @Factz @Cumar @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Fang4 @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @AarLibaax @Cognitivedissonance @Knowles @esmailxxx @nine @Sheikh @AussieHustler @Mercury @Yaquub @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Emily
IF IT WAS VERY CLOSE FRIEND I REALLY CARE SO MUCH AND DEEPLY ABOUT LIKE A BROTHER, I WOULD TELL HIM:williamswtf:

if he's just a average friend i would just mind my biz:westbrookswag: I WOULD FEEL FOR HIM:tacky:

you said even ajnabis cumed in that??? that is defo expired goods right there my guy:tocry:

THIS JUST REMINDED OF THIS FINE XALIMO I WAS CHATTING AND HELLA HOPEFUL ABOUT LAST WEEK UNTIL I FOUND OUT A Madow CUMED IN IT :tocry:

i'm still linking up with her though just to get MINE:westbrookswag: (head:diddyass: and blow that bubble back of hers:ahh:) but i'm not cuffing it like i was initially thinking:whew:

Basically the title lol, at first i was internally laughing my ass off when he told me he was going to get married with a somali girl i've seen, and other Guys i know as well have been with. But mind you it was a long time ago i saw her, 2 and 1/2 years ago, and i havent spoken to her ever since. I thought he was joking when he said it, but now that i see he is serious, i am really thinking about telling him that not only me, but other Guys have been with her ajnabis as well.
After i tell him he can afterwards decide if he wants to stay with her, but i feel like its duty for me to at least inform him, but on the other hand, i have no business in exposing other peoples sins, so its kind of a dilemma???. This is in Scandinavia, and im not gonna say more, because i have a feeling some of them is in here, or at least lurking.

@guntiino101 @Basic @Luna @YourBroMoe @Crow @Factz @Cumar @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Fang4 @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @AarLibaax @Cognitivedissonance @Knowles @esmailxxx @nine @Sheikh @AussieHustler @Mercury @Yaquub @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Emily

Come

Sxb, sidii habraha I don’t gossip, my friend should do his own homework before he wants to settle with a virgin girl, I’m not his Mama Malyuun or eeddo Cambaro. Whatever happens between me and a female stays between us and I don’t view virgin girls enjoyable in bed, my preference is quality and not messy haaheey. Ask these kind of questions the incels, they are the self-nominated Cambar inspectors and queens of gossip.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I know a girl who used to do that bit she wasn't serious and just used to get money and food from them and cut it.
She made quite a bit from it and used to treat us since we helped a bit find the guys for her.
:ooh:
I didn't take you for a pimp.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts