My friend is getting married to a girl i've seen before, what should i do?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
SNITCH ON DEM HOES WARYA:lolbron: no seriously though just tell him whether he likes it or not better to be transparent about what happens than letting him find out the distasteful things his wife did later on, also your his friend it's better he finds out from you than a roadman wannabe anjabi bragging about it to him.:cosbyhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
SNITCH ON DEM HOES WARYA:lolbron: no seriously though just tell him whether he likes it or not better to be transparent about what happens than letting him find out the distasteful things his wife did later on, also your his friend it's better he finds out from you than a roadman wannabe anjabi bragging about it to him.:cosbyhmm:

Maybe he knows about her past. Maybe he was like her. He understands. I mean, for me honestly i would advice her to join muslim nunery, never marry, but that just me. If u have a past of sleeping around, i think you are gone. Your only choice is to repent to your God, and live to worship your creator. That just me.

Maybe he knows about her past. Maybe he was like her. He understands. I mean, for me honestly i would advice her to join muslim nunery, never marry, but that just me. If u have a past of sleeping around, i think you are gone. Your only choice is to repent to your God, and live to worship your creator. That just me.

there something called Gheera protective jealousy and muslim should have this most men won't accept that ones wife has slept around with the half neighborhood and especially with people you know...

doing tawbah is all good but he needs to know what he is getting in to if he ready over look that his wife has a horrible past and believes she has truly changed then it's fine and may allah reward him for that

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Cognitivedissonance Bro if he is your nigga your brethern then you got no choice but to tell him. Imagine it was the other way round. Imagine if he found out that you knew it. Snitch on that abti.

I was in the same situation couple of years ago, but this was my nigga nigga my dawg. I told him and he ditched her ass

VixR

Veritas
Do your community date a girl one and done for life, like she gets one guy who dates her in that entire community and her dating life is kaput? You’ll never see an acquaintance who dated the same person you did? You think women who aren’t virgins aren’t getting married everyday?

The super saiyan level of naïveté you have to operate under for the fairytales you construct is legit childish and impossible

If she's the hoe you paint out then he already knows. The wasteman is inlove. If you tell him he will deny it and call you jealous. Your friendship will be over.

Do your community date a girl one and done for life, like she gets one guy who dates her in that entire community and her dating life is kaput? You’ll never see an acquaintance who dated the same person you did? You think women who aren’t virgins aren’t getting married everyday?
The super saiyan level of naïveté you have to operate under for the fairytales you construct is legit childish and impossible

Dating and getting smashed are different things. Imagine sitting down with one your boys who you know smashed your wife before. Imagine he says something in mid convo like "all women are hoes', which guys say often, you know he includes your wife cause he fucked her already. Simple but powerful example.

Im 28, dated many girls, but I'm still a virgin, it's not that hard to abstain!

VixR

Veritas
Dating and getting smashed are different things. Imagine sitting down with one your boys who you know smashed your wife before. Imagine he says something in mid convo like "all women are hoes', which guys say often, you know he includes your wife cause he fucked her already. Simple but powerful example.

Im 28, dated many girls, but I'm still a virgin, it's not that hard to abstain!
This is completely unrealistic. It’s probably a bunch of virgins popping off, which would explain a thing or two (the lack of perspective on reality)

no but there are steps one can take to weed out immoral women and avoid marrying them.

like if she has a bad reputation if she has bad parents if she mixes with non mahram does she use make up when going out does she dress properly does she put photos online of her self does she have immoral friends who sin publicly most of the terrible women will have these characteristic so they will be quite easy to avoid

@Cognitivedissonance Bro if he is your nigga your brethern then you got no choice but to tell him. Imagine it was the other way round. Imagine if he found out that you knew it. Snitch on that abti.

I was in the same situation couple of years ago, but this was my nigga nigga my dawg. I told him and he ditched her ass
Opinions of a roadman who brags about going to carnival are irrelevant to this discussion

He is your friend so you know him. Do you think he knows her past and is he the kind of guy who would be bothered? If he is similar type and you think he wouldnt be bothered, then dont tell. If he is dubbed guy who you think wouldnt get involved with this kind of girl and she has him blinded, then tell him. Its gonna come out sooner or later and you could lose a friend later on for not telling him. Imagine your bro telling you that you let him marry a hoe and you didnt warn him. Thats fvcked up

No it's because i agree with your interpretation that we should cover for s and let them marry our friends.

:bell:
Its not my interpretation of anything , its literally a Hadith and the fact you downvoted it just because you think I have an ulterior motive of 'covering for s' shows a lot about your character and who you are .

This is completely unrealistic. It’s probably a bunch of virgins popping off, which would explain a thing or two (the lack of perspective on reality)

You have no clue about men/boys. It's the men who sleep around that brag about their activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts