My friend is getting married to a girl i've seen before, what should i do?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Whoever conceals [the faults of] a Muslim, Allah will conceal [his faults] in this life and the Hereafter.”
Basically this,@Comewithrealness let the girl have her future
In an enviroment like the west its easy to sleep around,especially when you are young and naive,if she is matured now,she went back to her deen and dhaqan its good,buutttt if she still has tendencies then tell on that ,if she was a then i hope they go get tested first
Give him hints,because of love he might turn on you instead,

I have noticed this when a girl was wild before and decide to settle down,they become very strong and matured,its always good a family to protect their girls till they mature but not everyone can be that lucky
I have seen girls that were raised well,virgins e.t.c as soon as they got a taste of the "dark side" they did a 360 flip became wilder than the girls that have been doing it all their lives

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont think theres much of a reason you need to tell him cause theres no need to dig up stuff from the past

Muji

VIP
Totally fictitious post however I will entertain the OP.

@Comewithrealness you need to mind your own damn business. What is it with you Somali men, if a xalimo so much as waves at you, you have the urge to shout it from the roof tops? You faraxs never stop calacaaling.

And who is it you’re helping? The farax? You’re not helping him because he loves her and you’re only bringing negativity to his life. If this story was real and you felt some type of way, you would have told him before he got engaged. You’re clearly lying like that time you lied about your wife’s vagina smelling like rotten fish.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Totally fictitious post however I will entertain the OP.

@Comewithrealness you need to mind your own damn business. What is it with you Somali men, if a xalimo so much as waves at you, you have the urge to shout it from the roof tops? You faraxs never stop calacaaling.

And who is it you’re helping? The farax? You’re not helping him because he loves her and you’re only bringing negativity to his life. If this story was real and you felt some type of way, you would have told him before he got engaged. You’re clearly lying like that time you lied about your wife’s vagina smelling like rotten fish.
:dead::dead::deadosama:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Basically the title lol, at first i was internally laughing my ass off when he told me he was going to get married with a somali girl i've seen, and other Guys i know as well have been with. But mind you it was a long time ago i saw her, 2 and 1/2 years ago, and i havent spoken to her ever since. I thought he was joking when he said it, but now that i see he is serious, i am really thinking about telling him that not only me, but other Guys have been with her ajnabis as well.
After i tell him he can afterwards decide if he wants to stay with her, but i feel like its duty for me to at least inform him, but on the other hand, i have no business in exposing other peoples sins, so its kind of a dilemma???. This is in Scandinavia, and im not gonna say more, because i have a feeling some of them is in here, or at least lurking.

@guntiino101 @Basic @Luna @YourBroMoe @Crow @Factz @Cumar @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Fang4 @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @AarLibaax @Cognitivedissonance @Knowles @esmailxxx @nine @Sheikh @AussieHustler @Mercury @Yaquub @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Emily
Dont tell him any thing let people live.
She may have made taubah and you are stopping her starting a family.

Is Your friend innocent

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Basically the title lol, at first i was internally laughing my ass off when he told me he was going to get married with a somali girl i've seen, and other Guys i know as well have been with. But mind you it was a long time ago i saw her, 2 and 1/2 years ago, and i havent spoken to her ever since. I thought he was joking when he said it, but now that i see he is serious, i am really thinking about telling him that not only me, but other Guys have been with her ajnabis as well.
After i tell him he can afterwards decide if he wants to stay with her, but i feel like its duty for me to at least inform him, but on the other hand, i have no business in exposing other peoples sins, so its kind of a dilemma???. This is in Scandinavia, and im not gonna say more, because i have a feeling some of them is in here, or at least lurking.

@guntiino101 @Basic @Luna @YourBroMoe @Crow @Factz @Cumar @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Fang4 @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @AarLibaax @Cognitivedissonance @Knowles @esmailxxx @nine @Sheikh @AussieHustler @Mercury @Yaquub @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Emily
What dont kipl him will only make him stronger, dont mention it to him but if he asks you then by all means tell him that you have seen her but for the love of God dont tell him she gave you heads.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The prize of dhi.loniimo

stock-footage-two-children-telling-secrets-and-laughing-in-park-outdoors-dolly-shot.jpg

is he being lied to by her is she acting like a virgin then you definitely should tell him this is one of

the exception to backbiting being allowed in islam you are allowed to tell him that she a lose woman and to not marry her be a good muslim brother and tell him. but do not expose your sin with her just tell him he should be cautious ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending