My experience of modern day somali Guur part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Cause a majority of us are BROKE AS f*ck we still in school trying to obtain this degree . The concept of paying mehr is probably new to others. It’s still new too me.

I don’t know how imma act when I actually have money. Cause right now I would only consider paying a mehr that the chick can actually afford. Not an amount she couldn’t.

Plus it’s risky af too especially with this divorce rate.

If a dude paid 20k will he get the 20k back if a divorce happens.

Imagine paying 20k but you end up getting divorced.after being married for 2 years.
Loooooool

I'm going to be honest, Somalis with new money changed the format of Meher.

Here's the reason why Meher is necessary in Islam, you give Meher to your new wife, she will ask a reasonable amount and that will be hers, it's preferably that you pay upfront, the whole reason for Meher is if something happened to the husband like death, the wife would use that to support herself or the kids. Let's say you married a woman who doesn't work and not educated, what kind of Meher would your give her? Inorder for her support herself and your future kids.

But since we are living in a modern world where wives are able to work and have the right to be educated, you give her what you can afford. If you can afford 20k perfect, if you can only afford 2k perfect. It just depends on who you're marrying.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
One of the things about the West ia that committing Zina is easier than marriage. What did the beat of creation say?

Ahmad (23957) and Ibn Maajah (4095) narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “One of the signs of a woman being blessed is that the process of proposing to her is made easy and the dowry is made affordable and she bears children easily.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ (2235).

Run for the hills bro, marriage is supposed to be easy. I paid only 2,000 for meher.

The girl is educated, but yet, she acts docile while she is traded and negotiated her price like a business deal or a product for sale. Will she have left you if the in laws (parents) fights deteriorated to the point of violence and the courts? In my opinion, this marriage was doomed from the get go and you saved your future children from the truama of a broken marriage and growing up in a single parenthood home.

Some unsolicited tips:

Get someone whose family aren’t feuding yours.

Get a strong minded woman who wouldn’t become a doormat for her mum, what happens when her mum interferes your marriage during the rough times? Or, you think marriage is a huge and happy sex-fest without fights?

Save enough money not only for the wedding expenses and honeymoon, but stash some that you can fall back on if something unplanned like an accident or illness happens and the primary source of income earner can no longer earn a wage.

Now, you are looking for someone who is financially independent and can help you out. Nothing is wrong with that concept, but soon, you will be known as the bloke who seeks a discount and you might be forced to seek a wife overseas. Get skills now for good jobs in the future even as an electrician or as s plumber. Stand in a position where you can say, I can look after my family on my own. She will contribute later whether it’s buying a family home or saving for the private schooling of the children.

Consider single mothers (with a kid or two) or divorcees and widows who are Similar ages. They mostly don’t have domineering mothers and are experienced with the ups and downs of marriages. They might help a person like you. Financially, the might be in a better position than others and the home is ready, no furniture required, only you, your macawis and your suitcase. Since all your problems emanate from money, this will be a perfect fit for you.

Be smart, next time you want to negotiate a meher, get the services of an imam, pay him a grand and he will he negotiate on your behalf a penniless meher by invoking Hadiths. Let the sheikh be in your side.

Last but not least, you and Adan should seriously consider starting a support group for men in your situation. Even a website will do. Otherwise, we will end up with a nation of incels.

All the best.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Loooooool

I'm going to be honest, Somalis with new money changed the format of Meher.

Here's the reason why Meher is necessary in Islam, you give Meher to your new wife, she will ask a reasonable amount and that will be hers, it's preferably that you pay upfront, the whole reason for Meher is if something happened to the husband like death, the wife would use that to support herself or the kids. Let's say you married a woman who doesn't work and not educated, what kind of Meher would your give her? Inorder for her support herself and your future kids.

But since we are living in a modern world where wives are able to work and have the right to be educated, you give her what you can afford. If you can afford 20k perfect, if you can only afford 2k perfect. It just depends on who you're marrying.
What happens if a divorce happens. Does the husband get the money back

I’m American. Your American. The divorce rate in this country is 50%

What happens with the money spent on mehr.

If she saying an amount she can’t afford than that’s crazy.

If I die well than she is my wife. She can get my life savings and shit. The house, the car, heck even my Jordans.

If you marrying someone who has a good solid career as a doctor or an engineer than you can tell straight off the bat the dude can take care of you.

You live in an area heavily populated with Somalis. I don’t. I live around a lot of non Muslims. So I seen how they get married an etc. what they do sounds so simple . None of these niggas worrying about paying 20k a year after they just finish engineering school so they can marry a female.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

What happens if a divorce happens. Does the husband get the money back

I’m American. Your American. The divorce rate in this country is 50%

What happens with the money spent on mehr
Nope you don't get anything back, infact if you dont have the Meher Monet upfront while in the process of divorcing each other, then your father or paternal uncle has to cough up the money.

I will not be marrying a woman who needs meher. I'll give 1 dollar at most. It's 2018, all you xalimos better be independent women who makes the same amount as me or more... or gtfo. :kodaksmiley:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nope you don't get anything back, infact if you dont have the Meher Monet upfront while in the process of divorcing each other, then your father or paternal uncle has to cough up the money.
I don’t get anything back?

So all these people that got divorced after like a year or two haven’t gotten their money back. Your telling me dudes have wasted thousands of dollars on a female for a couple of years of marriage.

You got me all the way fucked up. This entire time I was thinking you could get a refund if a divorce happens.

Can you demand in the marriage contract for a refund if a divorce happens.

Bro imagine realizing you wasted thousands of dollars on a female.

You could have used that money on a charity fam. Build a masjid, provide food a for lot of people in need. Shit even help out a non profit organization.

Wallahi this is just starting to sound un appealing.

If you marry the wrong chick all your money was just a waste. Your fucked

I will not be marrying a woman who needs meher. I'll give 1 dollar at most. It's 2018, all you xalimos better be independent women who makes the same amount as me or more... or gtfo. :kodaksmiley:

Ameen

Most meher’s are negotiated only to be paid after the divorce takes place and it’s to the discretion of the husband to pay up because it’s not legally binded in a court of law in any jurisdiction in the Western Hemisphere. Check how many blokes paid their meher after their marriages ended. Hard to find one. I know an uncle who promised his former wife a markab for her meher without elaborating what sort of a ship he will give her. I asked him, was it a tanker or a yacht? He said, she thought a paddling boat was a ship. No one pays any meher after a divorce, you might as well promise her the Taj Mahal.

Gibiin-Udug

So all these people that got divorced after like a year or two haven’t gotten their money back. Your telling me dudes have wasted thousands of dollars on a female for a couple of years of marriage.

You got me all the way fucked up. This entire time I was thinking you could get a refund if a divorce happens.

You could have used that money on a charity fam. Build a masjid, provide food a for lot of people in need. Shit even help out a non profit organization.

Nope you don't get anything back... Zero. If you don't pay her money on the wedding day, you've to cough up the money on the divorcing day.

Sometimes it's good to be a Muslim woman.

Run me my Meher money..

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08-21-53.gif

P.s

Why do you think Mama malyun married 15 men... I bet she's sitting on a fortune.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nope you don't get anything back... Zero. If you don't pay her money on the wedding day, you've to cough up the money on the divorcing day.

Sometimes it's good to be a Muslim woman.

Run me my Meher money..

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08-21-53.gif

P.s

Why do you think Mama malyun married 15 men... I bet she's sitting on a fortune.
Can you get a refund if the women lied about some of the things in the marriage contract. Say if man getting married wanted his wife to be a virgin like he was and one day his wife gets in an argument with her friend and the husband ends up over hearing about his wife’s past.

I once over heard a chick say” that’s why I sucked your nigga dick”. Y’all females are truly scary people. Y’all won’t hold back in arguments. The chick got her ass whooped and the boyfriend(now ex) got his car windows broken and a lot of his shit jacked up.

Yea imma take my time with this marriage shit. Heck might even marry a non Muslim. Always considered it.

Cause if I’m paying thousands of dollars I’m staying with the chick regardless. Got me fucked up.

Gibiin-Udug

Can you get a refund if the women lied about some of the things in the marriage contract. Say if man getting married wanted his wife to be a virgin like he was and one day his wife gets in an argument with her friend and the husband ends up over hearing about his wife’s past.

I once over heard a chick say” that’s why I sucked your nigga dick”. Y’all females are truly scary people. Y’all won’t hold back in arguments. The chick got her ass whooped and the boyfriend(now ex) got his car windows broken and a lot of his shit jacked up.

Yea imma take my time with this marriage shit. Heck might even marry a non Muslim. Always considered it.

Cause if I’m paying thousands of dollars I’m staying with the chick regardless. Got me fucked up.
Even if you marry non-Muslim you will still cough up money, you will pay her spousal support (if you make more money than her) and let's not forget alimony. Her taking half of everything you own and if you ever have kids with her, you can forget about saving anything,

It's good to be a woman.

Kkkkk

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Even if you marry non-Muslim you will still cough up money, you will pay her spousal support (if you make more money than her) and let's not forget alimony. Her taking half of everything you own and if you ever have kids with her, you can forget about saving anything,

It's good to be a woman.

Kkkkk
Pre nup.
Plus I don’t plan on marrying a broke women.

If she is really against signing a pre nup than its best to leave her and find another spouse.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Once you go into her you get zero back but if in this case as the brother said they did not do anything he gets half back.

If she really liked you she shouldve stood up to her parents! 20k is a joke, shes working so at the end of the day she couldve came with the extra 10k herself dahab iyo buuq isnt necessary

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Did I hear mama Malyuun, one of

Rich

Part 2 has been cancelled due to a lawsuit brought forward by the girl’s father Mr R.Kelly formerly known as Menace.

@Nomad2054 Hadaad nin tahay finish what you started.

I’m telling you adeer Menace is so messy. I’m wondering what happened with him and the single mother he was dating. I bet he didn’t pay a high price for the meher.

War aniga geelihi aabahey baan siinaya. I ain't gonna give her that amount of money nacalaaye.

I can't just give out my hard earned money to a feminist western Xaliimo, who hates me inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts