My experience of modern day somali Guur part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I got more than more than 40k in my account. Did I hit a nerve with the broke niggas statement? Marry your level, the 100 dollar Meher from Africa.
Damn nigga, 40k in your account? If that's true, keep doing you fam.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko you are a tough woman how long did it take you to save 40k I want to have that much and more saved before I get married

It was my Meher from my ex husband.

Loooooooool

I work and saved, took me less than 3 years to save and this is coming from someone who's a compulsive shopper.

It was my Meher from my ex husband.

Loooooooool

I work and saved, took me less than 3 years to save and this is coming from someone who's a compulsive shopper.

Niceeee 40k meher you got lucky but did he give it to you right away? Was he rich or did he work hard. Educate these boys

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah everyone’s view of marriage will change once they’re ready to settle down. I agree how you said if she can’t pay her own mehr then no. I always say girls should also place something on the table as well
Yea I never really planned on marrying someone who wasn’t working or basically had no income.

What reiko said about her friend who got her student loans paid for sounds crazy as hell. That dentist paid 70k of her debt. Idk their story maybe the chick saved his life or something.

I’m assuming most people get married within a couple months whenever they start talking. All the guys I know that got married got married in months. After they met their spouse. Right now spending 20k + after only knowing a girl for a couple of months sounds pretty crazy. I haven’t even given life longs friends that type of money or in fact family.

Plus divorce rate is high. 50% in America

Yea I never really planned on marrying someone who wasn’t working or basically had no income.

What reiko said about her friend who got her student loans paid for sounds crazy as hell. That dentist paid 70k of her debt. Idk their story maybe the chick saved his life or something.

I’m assuming most people get married within a couple months whenever they start talking. All the guys I know that got married got married in months. After they met their spouse. Right now spending 20k + after only knowing a girl for a couple of months sounds pretty crazy. I haven’t even given life longs friends that type of money or in fact family.

Yeah it does sound crazy I think marriage would be better great if Mehr wasn’t big of an issue I myself find it such a conflicting obstacle. I would probably tell my husband it’s okay about meher only pay if anything goes wrong eg divorce or any issues with my family or myself idk

Marry when u 33-35 that's what I'm planning to do!! It's only Somali men who going through this wallahi this Somali women make it hard for us....the arabs don't ask that much I have seen one who didn't ask anything for meher!! I'm having thoughts of marrying outside!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Wallahi he offered to pay her student loan and she agreed. He paid all 70k off and still managed to give her a big wedding and they bought a house. They dated less than a year when they got married, she didn't save his life or anything.

This is why I'm always surprised when I see guys on sspot complaining about Meher prices. I know guys in real life who buys their wife's parents houses in the suburbs let alone have a problem with 20k Meher.

But like I've said on several occasions I don't know any broke niggas in real life, these problems are foreign to me.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
E9C09888-8A91-4A82-B8F3-D4CF0010F09E.jpeg

Imma about to start robbing random xalimos in hopes of finding 40k

Wait did you already graduate college? I’m trying to see if their are actual successful Somali spotters here

I was joking about scamming my ex husband. I worked hard for that money.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wallahi he offered to pay her student loan and she agreed. He paid all 70k off and still managed to give her a big wedding and they bought a house. They dated less than a year when they got married, she didn't save his life or anything.

This is why I'm always surprised when I see guys on sspot complaining about Meher prices. I know guys in real life who buys their wife's parents houses in the suburbs let alone have a problem with 20k Meher.

But like I've said on several occasions I don't know any broke niggas in real life, these problems are foreign to me.
Cause a majority of us are BROKE AS f*ck we still in school trying to obtain this degree . The concept of paying mehr is probably new to others. It’s still new too me.

I don’t know how imma act when I actually have money. Cause right now I would only consider paying a mehr that the chick can actually afford. Not an amount she couldn’t.

Plus it’s risky af too especially with this divorce rate.

If a dude paid 20k will he get the 20k back if a divorce happens.

Imagine paying 20k but you end up getting divorced.after being married for 2 years.

There is a reason u are single sweety u give me the vibes of arrogant woman......broke niggas what do u know about them they didn't have a silver spoon in their mouth u don't understand any kind of struggle!!!

Cause a majority of us are BROKE AS f*ck we still in school trying to obtain this degree . The concept of paying mehr is probably new to others. It’s still new too me.

I don’t know how imma act when I actually have money. Cause right now I would only consider paying a mehr that the chick can actually afford. Not an amount she couldn’t.

Plus it’s risky af too especially with this divorce rate.

If a dude paid 20k will he get the 20k back if a divorce happens.

Imagine paying 20k but you end up getting divorced.after being married for 2 years.

Honestly f mehr I’ve said this before I don’t like the whole concept of it especially in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending